What are you doing with your 'day off'? (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Got a match at 14:15 so had a hearty breakfast and now walking the dogs in the memorial park.

It's parkrun on right now and with the sunshine out there are some nice ladies to look at!

Update: we won 1-0 and made it six points in three days. Downside was I got a football to the balls followed by the foot that kicked it. Was on the floor for about 5 minutes and I genuinely think it was almost on par with breaking my arm pain wise. I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy.

It was on about the tenth minute, but hey, I soildered on for the full 90 and we won the game.

Now it's a few pints in the garden, and if I'm lucky later, a chance to test out if my manhood is still actually working...

Otis

Update: we won 1-0 and made it six points in three days. Downside was I got a football to the balls followed by the foot that kicked it. Was on the floor for about 5 minutes and I genuinely think it was almost on par with breaking my arm pain wise. I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy.

It was on about the tenth minute, but hey, I soildered on for the full 90 and we won the game.

Now it's a few pints in the garden, and if I'm lucky later, a chance to test out if my manhood is still actually working...
I bet your hand can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread