what song should the players run out to on the 5th of september ? (1 Viewer)

Rusty Trombone

[video=youtube_share;qwlxeYA1SQI]http://youtu.be/qwlxeYA1SQI[/video]

This could, nay should, become a crowd favourite.

RoboCCFC90

It has to be "Glad All Over" as surely that's something every fan will know and it'll be the sentiment of how they're feeling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Limey

Not the Boys Are Back in Town. Predictable old and cheesy! How about Coming Home by Kaiser Chiefs.

WestEndAgro

Can anyone help, Early on at the Ricoh prior to kick off they used to play a tune that was a instrumental , it sounded like pieces of metal being knocked together it was a dance style tune does anyone remember what it was?

bigfatronssba

Chris Robinson and Steve Waggot should do a duet of this.

[video=youtube_share;LeMk7B46xg8]http://youtu.be/LeMk7B46xg8[/video]

Seaside-Skyblue

I think Run Boy Run by Woodkid would be quite good as the build up tune before they run out. Might be useful as an instruction to some of our players too ;-)

bigfatronssba

While The Sky Is Blue - The Believers for run out song.

Takes me back to the good ol' days of the late 90s.

No, repeat NO goal music!

Presumably the line "With every year the dreaded fear, look at us still we are here" now refers to us playing in Coventry?

Sky Blue Kid

To come out to - Two Tribes - Frankie goes to Hollywood..........Goal celebration - Glad all over - Dave Clarke Five.........Half Time - Twist and Shout.......I have got one more, but would probably get sued if I posted the youtube video.

withnail

There should be NO scoring song. It's American and tacky. Back in the good old days we cheered without being prompted to by some shit pop/rock track.

Totally agree with the above, as for music to run out to "Enjoy Yourself" The Specials.
Something local at least and please god not chelsea bloody dagger.

Snozzer

Personally I'd like to see the team come out to no music, just us all belting out the sky blue song and all holding aloft our sky blue scarves. Simple but passionate and effective.

ajsccfc

If a video is publicly viewable on Youtube, the chances of you getting sued for posting it are slim.

Gosford Green

I Am the Resurection. The Stone Roses
Twist and Shout. The Beatles

I was going to suggest `Its good to be back` But under the recent Gary Glitter circumstances maybe not.

Tank Top

What about..."The green green grass of Home" or..."There's No place like home" and Yes! "Glad all over" and "Chelsea Dagger"always hit the spot for me..

chiefdave

Personally I'd like to see the team come out to no music, just us all belting out the sky blue song and all holding aloft our sky blue scarves. Simple but passionate and effective.

Maybe they could get the marching band in and they could play the Sky Blue Song with everyone singing along.

Im sorry but Mr Blue Sky is the weakest song ever. Its shit, its boring, its old. Just cus we have Sky Blue shirts, doesn't mean we have to walk out to a song with Sky and Blue in the title. We need something that pumps us up or intimidates the opposition. I'd go for either Feel The Noise, but the Oasis version, which we used to play at half time a coupe of years ago, or Welcome to the Jungle, cus it would scare the shit out of the other team, knowing they're about to enter the lions den. As for goal music, I agree with CIMF, Chelsea Dagger or Glad All Over would be fine. PUSB!

baldy

"Mr Blue Sky" is 'shit' & old?How old are you?10?That 'd be awesome to run out to, it'd give me goosebumps anyway

19. Its a shit song, it doesn't get you excited or pumped up or into the game. It was so much better when we walked out to 'Be Somebody' by The Enemy

baldy

...and the jingly jangly,"Glad All Over" isn't a weak song?Geeezus...ah well,all about opinions

Monkeyface

Don't understand why we don't have the old Eton Boating song music to come out too. We have our own song, we should use it. As for music when we score, no thank you!

Sick Boy

...and the jingly jangly,"Glad All Over" isn't a weak song?Geeezus...ah well,all about opinions

Yes it is, we'd look like we're copying Palace as well.

It's a shame we even have to have a song to run out to, a wall of noise would be a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread