Match Thread Wolves Freindly (1 Viewer)

mr_monkey

Well Bright is in the team tonight. Quite a few people in here will look a bit hasty with the pile on if it turns out he had valid reasons for Sunday (which hopefully he did!)

Tbf we all know what robins is like, if he didn't have a valid reason he wouldn't be playing tonight

clint van damme

Well Bright is in the team tonight. Quite a few people in here will look a bit hasty with the pile on if it turns out he had valid reasons for Sunday (which hopefully he did!)

wasn't a pile on, it was concerns over a player with a poor reputation for professionalism, hopefully he does OK.
I won't suddenly start thinking he's turned into James Milner just because he's found his way to Nuneaton though.

Grendel

He still likes the occasional dig at Doyle, so I suspect he was on his 'hate' radar before Biamou.

I assume you agree as the highest paid player in the championship for us his first stint was pretty poor?

Grendel

I knew it!! Not sure how you would be privy to what he or others was paid but I would be surprised if he was paid more than Lee Hughes or Tim Sherwood.

Hughes was on £18 grand a week but clearly I’m talking about later in his tenure here and he was rubbish in the championship

Users who are viewing this thread