Yorkshire Cricket racism scandal (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Also at it's sad that the dregs of society a) are pretending to care about Jewish people to try and bury the clear racism we have seen even when people like the Board of Deputies have accepted an apology and b) think Vaughan is a good pundit (who people current player Adil Rashid say did do they thinks he is accused of)
You pretended to be black . Are you going to apologise ?

bezzer

Oh look, another one that only appears after Rafiq's comments surfaced.

I've read every post since the start of the thread. Up until the surfacing of Rafiq's tweet(s) the majority of comments I'd agreed with.
However, I knew exactly what your reaction would be before I opened the thread up half an hour ago.
And all of a sudden you're a mega cricket fan, who'd have known.

PVA

I've read every post since the start of the thread. Up until the surfacing of Rafiq's tweet(s) the majority of comments I'd agreed with.
However, I knew exactly what your reaction would be before I opened the thread up half an hour ago.
And all of a sudden you're a mega cricket fan, who'd have known.

Erm, I started the thread. So if you'd read every post you'd have known what my reaction is.

And yes I'm a big cricket fan. Would you like to know the rest of my hobbies and interests?

PVA

Add Farage to the list of people who didn't give a fuck about this earlier in the week. Shock!

Terry Gibson's perm

Another one in the list of misdemeanours for Alex Hales, I don’t think he will be to worried as he will still get picked up by the franchise teams and earn his fortune.

clint van damme

One minute a racist slur next a performance enhancer - there is no emotion in a written message

It's already been posted and discussed. And if you can't see the difference between them using is and white person I despair

Mcbean

It's already been posted and discussed. And if you can't see the difference between them using is and white person I despair
Apols I had not been through the whole thread - yes a massive difference - just struck me as the extremes of language

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Also at it's sad that the dregs of society a) are pretending to care about Jewish people to try and bury the clear racism we have seen even when people like the Board of Deputies have accepted an apology and b) think Vaughan is a good pundit (who people current player Adil Rashid say did do they thinks he is accused of)
Have you blacked up in order to give this one more clout ? You are the ultimate hypocrite.

Blind-Faith

oh dear

Didn’t like having red wine given to him, but is ok getting an under age girl a vodka and coke. Didn’t like the racist abuse he got but didn’t mind sending messages being horrible about Jews? Hypocritical bell end

Macca

It’s still a mare though right? Having anti Semitic remarks and slightly noncey behaviour uncovered.
One thing this has really confirmed is that people, in many instances are fucking morons

Nick

Administrator
George Dobell has summed it up well. If the only acceptable whistleblowers are the ones with completely clean histories there will never be any whistleblowers.

Depends what you are blowing the whistle about though, surely?

If it's about racism, just make sure you haven't got previous of the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread