“Significant bids turned down” (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

CET reporting this saying we won’t take less than £5m for O’Hare or Hamer

cc84cov

Get it done early and give robins the money to fund a promotion push let’s face it their getting sold 🤣

Liquid Gold

If Hamer doesn’t sign a contract and someone is offering £5m now I’d sell unless I was confident of playoffs which I’m not.

larry_david

I mean, o hares just signed a new deal so it's probably hamer. However evidence indicates he's signing a new deal so I'm not particularly worried here

Grendel

If we plan to sell then that’s his job. Maximise awareness and competition .

Lol his job is to sell players by leaking to the media

Grendel

The fact he’s said he won’t allow Hamer or O’Hare to go for less than 5m is telling

yes it means we’ll take £3 million

Winny the Bish

I mean, o hares just signed a new deal so it's probably hamer. However evidence indicates he's signing a new deal so I'm not particularly worried here
Players normally get new contracts when you reject a bid for them. So maybe it was O'Hare and he got a new deal after it was turned down.

Reactions: vow

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

But we would never get 5m for hamer some on here said lol

And thus far they're correct.

Boddy says they won't accept anything under £5m and have turned 'significant bids' down.

So given those bits of information we haven't got £5m yet. Especially considering in the past we've set prices and then accepted bids below it.

Deity

And thus far they're correct.

Boddy says they won't accept anything under £5m and have turned 'significant bids' down.

So given those bits of information we haven't got £5m yet. Especially considering in the past we've set prices and then accepted bids below it.
Some fool said we would be lucky to get our money back for Hamer 🤯

Cobi Jones's Dreads

If we get 5 million for O'hare on his current form that is incredible business from the club.

slowpoke

I would only sell Hamer if an immediate replacement was lined up and available, John Swift at Reading for example

Users who are viewing this thread