“Significant bids turned down” (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

The people on here who want to sell our best 2 players even if we were ger £10mill amazes me. In the teams we have played this season I have not seen 1 who matches COH for his industry or Hamer for his skill.We have them both in our team. If 1 or both went there is only 1 way the team would go and that will not be upwards
I’m not bothered selling one or two of our better players it’s gone on for years but we all know no matter how much we got very little will go towards the team which means MR has to pull yet another rabbit out the bargain bucket. It won’t always be successful

Offhegoes

if Hamer goes I’d be disappointed but if we got a loan in to keep us covered this season (not convinced by Kelly , and Eccles is still unproven) then so be it. If O’Hare went I’d be devastated, especially as he’s just signed a contract and is so important to our play.

skybluegod

Think you’ve actually summed it up there. Fisher’s PR evaporated so they brought in a bumbler to do the same things but ‘seem alright’ so the fans are less bothered

Ultimately somebody has to come in and do the job. And it has to be someone who tows the party line. Boddy has improved the club on a number of levels so of course fans are going to be happier. I'm not sure we can ask for much better under current ownership tbf.

junglej13

Due to the model of the club we unfortunately will need to cash in on either Hamer or O'Hare at some point. As long as Robins gets some of the cash to reinvest that is the most important thing.

the rumpo kid

I said on another thread, one of the city scouts told me last week villa made a £5m offer for hammer but city asked for £7m

Perryccfc

The people on here who want to sell our best 2 players even if we were ger £10mill amazes me. In the teams we have played this season I have not seen 1 who matches COH for his industry or Hamer for his skill.We have them both in our team. If 1 or both went there is only 1 way the team would go and that will not be upwards

They would also be the first to moan when the sale is confirmed.

curly_tom

I’m always amazed when fans are happy for best players to be sold as long as the money is right. The money makes no difference to the fans especially when so little will go back in to transfers. We need to keep players like these to make us a good team and enjoyable to watch. A few years ago we had so many loanees and short term players there were no heroes, people would say ‘who’s your favourite player?’ And I couldn’t really answer. Now we have players who hang around for a couple of years so we can enjoy them. Keep both of them and improve the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

I’m always amazed when fans are happy for best players to be sold as long as the money is right. The money makes no difference to the fans especially when so little will go back in to transfers. We need to keep players like these to make us a good team and enjoyable to watch. A few years ago we had so many loanees and short term players there were no heroes, people would say ‘who’s your favourite player?’ And I couldn’t really answer. Now we have players who hang around for a couple of years so we can enjoy them. Keep both of them and improve the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Selling our best players is what has enabled us to improve the team.

Greggs

Calling all statisticians . Can anyone work out Hamer's tackles/fouls ratio please. Thank you

Greggs

Clueless.
Hi Perry. Can you last remember when Hamer controlled a game for us? His first tackle is usually a foul. Gives that ball away far more than Sheaf. Sees us as a stepping stone. He doesn't even take the set pieces anymore. Very easy to replace at a big profit.

Bugsy

Legia Sky Blue

Amazing how well we've done this season considering how crap Hamer and O'Hare have been! Seems like the boo boys need a replacement for Sheaf to keep them happy now his qualities seem to be getting finally recognised. If we lose either we will be weaker for it, particularly in the January window where it is much harder to source a cheaper replacement.

pusbccfc

Brilliant to see scouts from teams in Europe's greatest division watching and wanting O'Hare and Hamer for millions yet plenty on here think they are both crap.

Bugsy

Users who are viewing this thread