“Significant bids turned down” (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

If Robins got the money to spend it’s worth selling anyone for £5m. Big if though.

SBT

Seriously embarrassing for us to be putting figures out in the public for our own players at this stage of the window. That being said, Hamer barely looked like a £500k player today, let alone £5m.

stay_up_skyblues

If any of COH, Hamer or Sheaf leave between now and the 31st we’d be massively weakened for the remainder of the season. Even if we did sign an equally good “oven ready” replacement (we wouldn’t) they’d need to get fit and acclimatise.

long way home

He would maybe interest a Norwich or Burnley for the right money but wouldn’t get on Leicester’s bench

Leicester obviously think differently as it wasn't a rumor in a pub or someone's uncle, friends half brother. It came from people who would be involved. But that's not to say a team that you mentioned wouldn't be looking as well.

slowpoke

No reason for Boddy to put that in the public domain unless prompted just shows the arsehole he is.

stay_up_skyblues

Leicester obviously think differently as it wasn't a rumor in a pub or someone's uncle, friends half brother. It came from people who would be involved. But that's not to say a team that you mentioned wouldn't be looking as well.

Hypothetically £5m is bugger all to them and they could sign him with a view to developing and loaning him out if they wanted. Not like he’d be a £30m outlay with a view to starting straight away. I could believe this rumour.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

IF the 2 went for £10 million(which i hope they don't) IMR would not see any of it.The word would be too late for this window and come summer we have to use it to help clear some of the debt.

Grendel

There is little to zero chance a club has made a “significant bid” for one of our players and the first person to report it is Dave Boddy

No championship club would even make an insignificant bid for a parasite like Boddy to be their CEO

Brighton Sky Blue

Why is Boddy a parasite ?
Only met the bloke a couple of times, but he seems an affable sort of guy. Is it that you associate him with SISU, so instantly dislike? Curious.

Think you’ve actually summed it up there. Fisher’s PR evaporated so they brought in a bumbler to do the same things but ‘seem alright’ so the fans are less bothered

CCFC54321

If we got £5m for BOTH hamer and o’hare I’d run around the CBS in the nip twice before the next home game. No way would any buying club offer £5m for either of those two players.

Sky Blue Harry H

Think you’ve actually summed it up there. Fisher’s PR evaporated so they brought in a bumbler to do the same things but ‘seem alright’ so the fans are less bothered

Fisher made my skin crawl and agitated the fanbase.
Boddy engages with fans
For me, that's a plus, although anybody in that role will be somewhat tarnished working under the shadow of SISU.

Brighton Sky Blue

Fisher made my skin crawl and agitated the fanbase.
Boddy engages with fans
For me, that's a plus, although anybody in that role will be somewhat tarnished working under the shadow of SISU.

And yet, practically they're doing quite similar things. So while I wouldn't use 'parasite', I don't see what makes him better or worse than Tim

SlowerThanPlatt

The people on here who want to sell our best 2 players even if we were ger £10mill amazes me. In the teams we have played this season I have not seen 1 who matches COH for his industry or Hamer for his skill.We have them both in our team. If 1 or both went there is only 1 way the team would go and that will not be upwards
I would say Willock was comfortably better today

Users who are viewing this thread