“Significant bids turned down” (2 Viewers)

Frostie

Got to say, having now read Robins' comments on it, the cynical side of me wonders if perhaps Hamer's contract talks have stalled & we're looking to quietly tout him.

Brighton Sky Blue

Got to say, having now read Robins' comments on it, the cynical side of me wonders if perhaps Hamer's contract talks have stalled & we're looking to quietly tout him.

He’s a shadow of the player who joined, for whatever reason. Sell him now though and we’re just too light in that part of the pitch where really we already are.

slowpoke

I don’t want to see Hamer sold but that’s okay as long as the baulk of any fee is used to get a replacement in and there’s time to do permanent or loan. We need another midfielder in my opinion two if Hamer left.

steve cooper

Not sure he ever intended to sign a new contract until the end of the season.
This is what he said according to CET
“I am really happy and I look forward to sign a new deal but I am not looking too far yet. I will end the season first and see what’s going on.

SBAndy

“I am really happy and I look forward to sign a new deal but I am not looking too far yet. I will end the season first and see what’s going on.

Puts the club in a very weak position so I’d get it if they’re trying to create a market.

Frostie

Yeah, I didn't expect him to sign a new contract at all tbh given his comments but the noise lately seemed to be positive on it.

oldfiver

The £5m figure almost certainly came from someone inside the club, so someone is clearly arsed.

Really?

[IMG alt="the rumpo kid"]https://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/data/avatars/l/5/5362.jpg?1463510477[/IMG]
the rumpo kid

Jan 30, 2013 1,432 995 213

Jan 17, 2022
Greggs said:
Heard this off my usually reliable source from up the golf club. Going to Middlesbrough apparently, 3 million quid. Hamer was keen to sign a new contract but his agent has been working his clogs off to get him a move to a bigger club.
I heard on Saturday from a city scout ( not boy scout) villa had offered 5mil but city have asked for 7 million. Make of that what you will , but this is an older guy not prone to exaggeration .

Users who are viewing this thread