Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Blackpool Match Thread - Saturday 29th Oct (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the ⚽️ Coventry City vs Blackpool match, tactics and predictions :)

Philosorapter

Coventry City (1454) Vs Blackpool (1433)
15.0.1.gif

15.0.3.png

Attachments

• 15.0.2.gif
    15.0.2.gif
    42.4 KB · Views: 36

pusbccfc

Mentioned on the other thread. Some whispers that the game is in doubt. Arena into administration possibly today or tomorrow. I'd assume staff will be laid off etc

shmmeee

Mentioned on the other thread. Some whispers that the game is in doubt. Arena into administration possibly today or tomorrow. I'd assume staff will be laid off etc

Admin wouldn’t cancel the game, just if they went into liquidation. Would that happen straight away on Friday? Surely they’d go into admin first?

pusbccfc

Admin wouldn’t cancel the game, just if they went into liquidation. Would that happen straight away on Friday? Surely they’d go into admin first?

You'd like to think so. Busy week at the Arena too. Loads of conferences on.

Saddlebrains

Think we will do these

They are a more attacking expansive team and we tend to do well against that kind of side

They will score though, but we will score more

2 -1, Yates for them, Gyok and Fadz for us

Wilson
Kane
Rose
Fadz
Panzo
Bidwell
Sheaf
Hamer
Palmer
Allen
Gyok

Bring O'Hare on for Allen at half time

David O'Day

Moore (after last nights shambles)

Rose
Fadz
Panzo

Kane
Bidwell

Sheaf
Hamer

Palmer
O'Hare if fit enough/allen if not

Vik

shmmeee

Think we will do these

They are a more attacking expansive team and we tend to do well against that kind of side

They will score though, but we will score more

2 -1, Yates for them, Gyok and Fadz for us

Wilson
Kane
Rose
Fadz
Panzo
Bidwell
Sheaf
Hamer
Palmer
Allen
Gyok

Bring O'Hare on for Allen at half time

Interesting Robins said after the game yesterday he could have brought the subs on at half time “but that is too early for subs”.

Sky Blue Pete

Think Moore will start too
No way Allen won’t start
Ohare may be in for more time sooonish

Will miss Waghorn, Dabo, Kelly as options

Terry Gibson's perm

Kane should start even if Eccles is fit he is far superior in that position. Tavares on the bench but tell him that he might not need his boots.

Paxman II

I see no reason to bring in Moore yet. Kane is the natural wing back and hope he does not pick Eccles there. Allen may start with O'Hare on for whoever is not pulling up trees. However i would like to see Palmer start and get to work with O'Hare again...think that combo with Vik can tear up some defences.
We can't be as complacent as we were against Rotherham. we need the 3 points. I expect to get them.

Users who are viewing this thread