Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Cardiff City Match Thread - Thursday 29th Dec (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Bang average was probably a bit heat of the moment, but I don't think he's as good as some make out.

Very solid but very unspectacular. I just want more from a modern wing back.

Quite why you're so offended by the notion that in my opinion a guy playing for the best team in the league might be better I have no idea.

It's just an opinion. Same as Kenny Jackett being better than Mark Robins is just an opinion.

Not sure the team he plays for means much in this instance , vik walks in their team and we're 11th ( as am example of why it don't mean much ) individual players alone don't put you top

I like bidwell , I think he's a very solid player

Covkid1968#

Love watching Bidwell and how he defends…. That low stance, the constant watching opposition players movement and how he moves from offensive to defensive and back without really breaking into much of a run. He’s a class act and does all the basics really well.

Grendel

Love watching Bidwell and how he defends…. That low stance, the constant watching opposition players movement and how he moves from offensive to defensive and back without really breaking into much of a run. He’s a class act and does all the basics really well.

he’s also a better supplier of crosses and general delivery than Mastsen or Mccallum

• Haha
Reactions: PVA

CCFC54321

The low stance defending was what the F.A. Coached when I was doing my badges…. Slow down, sit down, stay down… show down.

PVA

Cant see Allen starting. Been poor for a while in my opinion. Cant see Allen being here next season if we are to push on after the take over.

I think Allen will probably start just because we're low on options but he was bloody awful the other day and probably deserves to be dropped for that.

The only way I could see it would be Palmer in for Allen and Waghorn in for O'Hare, for something a bit different.

I think he'll go with Allen and Palmer behind Vik though.

WestEndAgro

rolls royce cars GIF

CCFC54321

I think Allen will probably start just because we're low on options but he was bloody awful the other day and probably deserves to be dropped for that.

The only way I could see it would be Palmer in for Allen and Waghorn in for O'Hare, for something a bit different.

I think he'll go with Allen and Palmer behind Vik though.
Your probably right but I agree he was dreadful on Boxing Day.

Terry_dactyl

They’re not good. Booed off the pitch following their 0-0 draw with QPR. Apparently they put in a decent away performance…at home.
The fans I’ve spoken to (not just the Mrs and her dad) are thinking they are relegation contenders.

They’ll beat us 0-3.

Colin Steins Smile

Given the loss of O'Hare, it'll be interesting to see if we change our tactical approach of playing with a high press. Allen is capable of harassing, but Waghorn is just too slow and not sure of Palmer is quite quick enough.

Will MR change to playing Waghorn just behind Vik and play some longer passes??

SkyBlueSoul

Palmer in for O'Hare, assuming we'll be as unchanged as possible for this one unless there were any knocks we don't know about. Not too much else we can do anyway. Would bring Waghorn in for Allen if he needs a rest

Back us to nick this 1-0, will hopefully make it up after being laid low with a stomach bug from my bastard beloved niece and nephew since Christmas Eve

SkyBlueSoul

What free VPN works for iFollow? In the UK
According to the matchday guide from the club it's available to watch in the UK tonight as well as abroad

"The game is available to watch in the UK on iFollow, with a match pass on sale for £10."

Evo1883

Might be biggest home turnout of the season looking at the plan

Hopefully 23000 with a decent walk up

Cardiff over 2500 I believe

Users who are viewing this thread