Andrew Tate (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Can't believe people still can't see 19 year old Greta Thunberg for what she is. She's an establishment shill, the young face of a movement that is forcing people into poverty through taxation for the scam that is climate change.

Andrew Tate on the other hand is just like Jordan Peterson, poked his head up above the parapet and as he doesn't tow the party line of western governments he's now the bad man, from what I've seen of him, he talks a lot of sense but in a strange way. Basically tells young men to work hard, achieve things and treat others with respect.

Bold move, defending someone the day after they've been arrested on rape and sex trafficking charges.

SBAndy

Can't believe people still can't see 19 year old Greta Thunberg for what she is. She's an establishment shill, the young face of a movement that is forcing people into poverty through taxation for the scam that is climate change.

Andrew Tate on the other hand is just like Jordan Peterson, poked his head up above the parapet and as he doesn't tow the party line of western governments he's now the bad man, from what I've seen of him, he talks a lot of sense but in a strange way. Basically tells young men to work hard, achieve things and treat others with respect.

Mind clarifying how people are being pushed into poverty by Climate Change-related tax?

skybluetony176

If your brain cells were dynamite you wouldn’t have enough to blow your nose.

Ian1779

Who knew that Nigel Farage had a burner account on SBT?

TomRad85

Around 10 years ago I stole Tates girlfriend back when he was just a fighter and his trafficking career hadn't kicked off yet. I'm not saying I set him on a path but I'd at least like a minor role in the inevitable Netflix series.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Around 10 years ago I stole Tates girlfriend back when he was just a fighter and his trafficking career hadn't kicked off yet. I'm not saying I set him on a path but I'd at least like a minor role in the inevitable Netflix series.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
It sounds like you’ve got a lot to answer for. 😂😂

Marty

Bold move, defending someone the day after they've been arrested on rape and sex trafficking charges.

I haven't defended anyone, I'm just saying, as he doesn't give the government approved message, he's a target, just like Jordan Peterson.

TomRad85

It sounds like you’ve got a lot to answer for. 😂😂
I never expected his response to be moving to Romania and getting into trafficking, but heartbreak can make fools of us all.
Just to be on the safe side I might change my profile picture so my cat doesn't give away my location.

clint van damme

I haven't defended anyone, I'm just saying, as he doesn't give the government approved message, he's a target, just like Jordan Peterson.

He's just been arrested for sex trafficking, I don't think k that's because he doesn't give the government approved message.
As for Petersen, he's a fucking idiot, look at how he let his daughter lock him away in some backwater hospital, the prat.

David O'Day

Big fan of human traffickers then Marty?

Sky Blue Pete

Wtaf

Brighton Sky Blue

Got a number of boys at school referencing this guy and admiring him. Will be interesting to see what they have to say now.

Coundon Blue

Got a number of boys at school referencing this guy and admiring him. Will be interesting to see what they have to say now.

Exactly the same, he’s been arrested not convicted.

It’s baffling how many people think Greta outed him as living in Romania. He’s never made that a secret. People just don’t want to think for themselves anymore

Brighton Sky Blue

Not sure, I don’t think anyone says they agree with his every word. He’s opened eyes and his overall message is a positive one
Quite sure. He offers an easy answer to problems that require serious introspection and self reflection.
i imagine insecure teenage boys are exactly his target market.
Perhaps even 5 years ago we'd have been able to address people like him directly with students. But we've been told in no uncertain terms not to even mention his name to avoid making more students aware of him. So they'll just discover his content anyway and have no challenge. It would help a lot if we weren't gagged from talking about the societal elephants in the room

Coundon Blue

Quite sure. He offers an easy answer to problems that require serious introspection and self reflection.

Perhaps even 5 years ago we'd have been able to address people like him directly with students. But we've been told in no uncertain terms not to even mention his name to avoid making more students aware of him. So they'll just discover his content anyway and have no challenge. It would help a lot if we weren't gagged from talking about the societal elephants in the room

Not sure you’re right on that. His message is all problems are your fault and it’s only you that can fix them. Not sure that’s an easy way out at all, if anything it’s the opposite

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Not surprised something like this has happened. Guy is a total bellend, as is his possy. I read today that he recently converted to Islam apparently. Now arrested on sex trafficking charges...

shmmeee

I remember teaching and Donald Trump was the edgy meme. Or Holocaust jokes from 4chan. All you can do really is address shit views when they come out. If a kid is making stupid misogynistic remarks then it’s no different really to stupid misogynistic remarks that haven’t come from a multi level marketer.

Users who are viewing this thread