Andrew Tate (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Not sure you’re right on that. His message is all problems are your fault and it’s only you that can fix them. Not sure that’s an easy way out at all, if anything it’s the opposite
You say that but if he’s found guilty you can bet his followers will claiming he’s a victim somehow. He won’t take blame for it and his followers won’t accept he’s to blame for the simple reason people like him/them never do. Look at Trump “WITCH-HUNT!”, witch-hunt my arse, people like that just think rules don’t apply to them and when they find out they do they play the victim. So basically what you say is bollocks.

Coundon Blue

You say that but if he’s found guilty you can bet his followers will claiming he’s a victim somehow. He won’t take blame for it and his followers won’t accept he’s to blame for the simple reason people like him/them never do. Look at Trump “WITCH-HUNT!”, witch-hunt my arse, people like that just think rules don’t apply to them and when they find out they do they play the victim. So basically what you say is bollocks.

He’s already spoke on this and said it will all be his fault guilty or not. He accepts he was cancelled because of his actions. This thread is really proving that you believe what you’re told and not thinking for yourselves

skybluetony176

He’s already spoke on this and said it will all be his fault guilty or not. He accepts he was cancelled because of his actions. This thread is really proving that you believe what you’re told and not thinking for yourselves
As a father of two daughters, a brother to 2 sisters, the son of a mother a husband to a wife the only thing I find viler than toxic people like Tate are the idiots who justify him and try to legitimise him, usually by making out he’s some sort of victim. Your use of the word cancelled for instance as if he’s some sort of victim of the so called cancel culture. There’s no such thing as cancel culture, it’s consequence culture. He’s said some seriously moronic things about women. Normal people obviously don’t want to be associated with that so that leaves him entertaining morons like you and Marty in their minority circle.

Coundon Blue

As a father of two daughters, a brother to 2 sisters, the son of a mother a husband to a wife the only thing I find viler than toxic people like Tate are the idiots who justify him and try to legitimise him, usually by making out he’s some sort of victim. Your use of the word cancelled for instance as if he’s some sort of victim of the so called cancel culture. There’s no such thing as cancel culture, it’s consequence culture. He’s said some seriously moronic things about women. Normal people obviously don’t want to be associated with that so that leaves him entertaining morons like you and Marty in their minority circle.

What colour is your Bugatti?

Coundon Blue

Well they’re not and it’s not true that only we can fix our own problems

Fair enough that’s your belief. I personally believe I am to blame for whatever problem I have. For example, it is my fault I got banned from sky blues talk as I was getting too many likes and growing too popular

Sky Blue Pete

It’s easy to say I’m going to be arrested for something you know you’ve done. It’s precisely what Tony or shmmee said rules don’t apply and when he finds they do they play victim

Coundon Blue

I must get out more, I’d never heard of this fella until this morning, I’ve no idea what Top G means or why people are asking what colour your Bugatti is?! 🤷🏽
Indeed which makes is crazier how much support he has. The most googled man in 2022 despite essentially being a nobody

Sky Blue Pete

Fair enough that’s your belief. I personally believe I am to blame for whatever problem I have. For example, it is my fault I got banned from sky blues talk as I was getting too many likes and growing too popular
No you’re right I can remove my own brain tumour if I get one

Coundon Blue

It’s easy to say I’m going to be arrested for something you know you’ve done. It’s precisely what Tony or shmmee said rules don’t apply and when he finds they do they play victim

We don’t know whether he has done it do we? He was arrested before in similar circumstances and the charges amounted to nothing

Users who are viewing this thread