Andrew Tate (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

I can’t Nick bans me every time I make one so I just resorted to trolling. Dom’s let me use this one so hopefully I can stick around

Well I signed up as Boosh to back Dom up cus people used to give him a hard time on here. Even my accounts, when I’ve said I don’t rate Hamer or saka I’ve got so much abuse yet the most offensive thing I’ve called anyone on here is a muppet.

Boosh got banned for nothing really and then I came back as warthog which was again a normal account that got banned for very little. After that I just decided to troll but really I just want a normal account like you and everyone else on here.

Also when I’ve been trolling, it’s always been to people who gave me shit for no reason when I was Boosh or warthog.

Log off and go outside

Sky Blue Pete

Fair enough that’s your belief. I personally believe I am to blame for whatever problem I have. For example, it is my fault I got banned from sky blues talk as I was getting too many likes and growing too popular
And of course you believe it cause like him you haven’t matured into a fully grown human.
First stage is dependency when we are dependent on our parents for everything
We then grow into independence where the world revolves around us
The final stage is interdependence when we are aware of our strengths and weaknesses and of those around us

Like most people with easy glib answers they are wrong. Most of life’s problems require a solution that isn’t binary

Coundon Blue

And of course you believe it cause like him you haven’t matured into a fully grown human.
First stage is dependency when we are dependent on our parents for everything
We then grow into independence where the world revolves around us
The final stage is interdependence when we are aware of our strengths and weaknesses and of those around us

Like most people with easy glib answers they are wrong. Most of life’s problems require a solution that isn’t binary

As opposed to you a fully grown man who believes what anonymous posters say on a forum. Can’t wait to grow up!

Coundon Blue

So I've just read 4 pages of people arguing about someone I've never heard of. Time to log off and watch some shite TV I think!
Unfortunately the people that hate him know very little about him just what they’ve been told to think. One doesn’t even know what he looks like!

chiefdave

Unfortunately the people that hate him know very little about him just what they’ve been told to think. One doesn’t even know what he looks like!
I'd never really heard of him until all this kicked off, wish it had stayed that way. A look at his wiki entry is not good reading, maybe you can tell us what is wrong on there

From what I can make out he had a pretty uneventful kickboxing career, fighting in places like Liquid & Envy nightclub

He then went on Big Brother, the non-celeb version, where after 8 days he got kicked out for homophobic & racist comments along with a video being unearthed of him hitting a woman with a belt "you ever message one other guy ever fucking again whether we’re together or not, you’re fucking dead”

Really that should be the end of the story but sadly it wasn't. He then started a webcam business with his brother which by their own admission was a total scam alongside their other business which seems to be a pyramid scheme - a subscription platform where members received a commission for recruiting others to the platform

He then ramped up his media presence appearing on far right outlets such as Infowars spreading his delightful views such as victims of sexual assault are responsible for the assault, mental health issues aren't real and how men should seek out 18 and 19 year old girls all while happily proclaiming himself a misogynist

More recently he moved to Romania stating the authorities there were less likely to investigate sexual assault cases

shmmeee

I'd never really heard of him until all this kicked off, wish it had stayed that way. A look at his wiki entry is not good reading, maybe you can tell us what is wrong on there

From what I can make out he had a pretty uneventful kickboxing career, fighting in places like Liquid & Envy nightclub

He then went on Big Brother, the non-celeb version, where after 8 days he got kicked out for homophobic & racist comments along with a video being unearthed of him hitting a woman with a belt "you ever message one other guy ever fucking again whether we’re together or not, you’re fucking dead”

Really that should be the end of the story but sadly it wasn't. He then started a webcam business with his brother which by their own admission was a total scam alongside their other business which seems to be a pyramid scheme - a subscription platform where members received a commission for recruiting others to the platform

He then ramped up his media presence appearing on far right outlets such as Infowars spreading his delightful views such as victims of sexual assault are responsible for the assault, mental health issues aren't real and how men should seek out 18 and 19 year old girls all while happily proclaiming himself a misogynist

More recently he moved to Romania stating the authorities there were less likely to investigate sexual assault cases

Was a proper beta on BB as well, couldn’t get a word in edgeways. Man’s a fucking loser on every level.

Ian1779

What you saying Boosh…. Your man is going to be having a dry January… alcohol wise at least.

skybluetony176

So, he’s been detained for 30days. I do hope he doesn’t end up with a cell mate who shows him that victims of rape weren’t asking for it. Be a terrible shame.

tisza

He's a fool. Foreigners making a load of money in the likes of Hungary or Romania are always targets for local VIPs who want a piece of the action. Kid themselves their money will keep them safe when it just makes them targets.
Should have kept a low profile. He'll either buy himself out of trouble or get crucified. Either way he's done in Romania.

NorthernWisdom

He's a fool. Foreigners making a load of money in the likes of Hungary or Romania are always targets for local VIPs who want a piece of the action. Kid themselves their money will keep them safe when it just makes them targets.
Should have kept a low profile. He'll either buy himself out of trouble or get crucified. Either way he's done in Romania.
Kieran's fucked then.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

As a father of two daughters, a brother to 2 sisters, the son of a mother a husband to a wife the only thing I find viler than toxic people like Tate are the idiots who justify him and try to legitimise him, usually by making out he’s some sort of victim. Your use of the word cancelled for instance as if he’s some sort of victim of the so called cancel culture. There’s no such thing as cancel culture, it’s consequence culture. He’s said some seriously moronic things about women. Normal people obviously don’t want to be associated with that so that leaves him entertaining morons like you and Marty in their minority circle.
I assume you intend to have your vengeance, in this life or the next.

shmmeee

As a father of two daughters, a brother to 2 sisters, the son of a mother a husband to a wife the only thing I find viler than toxic people like Tate are the idiots who justify him and try to legitimise him, usually by making out he’s some sort of victim. Your use of the word cancelled for instance as if he’s some sort of victim of the so called cancel culture. There’s no such thing as cancel culture, it’s consequence culture. He’s said some seriously moronic things about women. Normal people obviously don’t want to be associated with that so that leaves him entertaining morons like you and Marty in their minority circle.

There is such a thing as cancel culture but this isn’t it. The man is a con artist making his money through sexual exploitation of women (illegal) and multi level marketing scams to men (should be illegal).

chiefdave

There is such a thing as cancel culture but this isn’t it. The man is a con artist making his money through sexual exploitation of women (illegal) and multi level marketing scams to men (should be illegal).
Are there actually any laws against MLM. Not sure if they're just more visible in the social media age but they seem to be rife

shmmeee

Are there actually any laws against MLM. Not sure if they're just more visible in the social media age but they seem to be rife

Basically if you sell a “product” it’s not illegal. Social media definitely makes it more visible but stuff like Avon and Ann Summers has been around for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread