Andrew Tate (1 Viewer)

SBT

He’s now been charged with rape and human trafficking. Maybe not the ‘top G’ that Boosh and Marty thought he was.

skybluetony176

He’s now been charged with rape and human trafficking. Maybe not the ‘top G’ that Boosh and Marty thought he was.
You’ve got to worry about people who find him appealing. Regardless of the outcome of his trial. He’s just a poor excuse of a human being whichever way you cut it. If you find him appealing you’re either a detestable c**t yourself or you need to take a long long hard look at yourself. Or just grow up.

SBT

You’ve got to worry about people who find him appealing. Regardless of the outcome of his trial. He’s just a poor excuse of a human being whichever way you cut it. If you find him appealing you’re either a detestable c**t yourself or you need to take a long long hard look at yourself. Or just grow up.
True of some of his fans I’m sure, but I mostly feel sorry for them tbh

SBT

Why do you feel sorry for them? I feel sorry for the women they come into contact with.
I feel sorry for anyone whose life is sufficiently sad that they can be taken in by douchebag quasi-wellness gurus and snake oil salesmen. Obviously if they come into contact with women and actually act out this misogynist rhetoric that’s another story, but let’s be honest, very few of them are spending any meaningful time with women anyway. I do worry about impressionable kids picking up on it though.

skybluetony176

I feel sorry for anyone whose life is sufficiently sad that they can be taken in by douchebag quasi-wellness gurus and snake oil salesmen. Obviously if they come into contact with women and actually act out this misogynist rhetoric that’s another story, but let’s be honest, very few of them are spending any meaningful time with women anyway. I do worry about impressionable kids picking up on it though.
I caught a bit of the BBC documentary where the journalist is at one of his seminars and it was just full of knobheads who hadn’t automatically achieved what they felt was owed to them in life whether that be financial gain or luck with the ladies and the answer was simple. Keep your money in your pocket instead of giving to a chancer to be beasted. Just don’t be a knob and maybe women will start finding you attractive. I had trouble feeling sorry for any of them.

napolimp

This is the issue with people like Tate isn't it, for him it's just a way of getting rich/obtaining power (or sorts). Lots of people want the same thing but aren't as morally corrupt as he is. Probably doesn't believe 90% of the things he says, but understands how he can coerce impressionable young men. I think it's an old age tale, the church perfected it centuries ago. It's not going away, so it's about how you deal with it. We still haven't figured it out with religion, and now "politicians" are at it too.

Users who are viewing this thread