Another protest? (3 Viewers)

CJ_covblaze

hill83

Glad I wasn't there because I'm not the biggest bloke and would probably have ended up getting my head kicked in.

dongonzalos

By saying lock them in?

They will be on here defending the whistle anyway.

He was probably more talking about the bellends comment.
I thought the same when you posted to be fair. Unless all those doing a peaceful sit in, were either blowing whistles or encouraging it.
Then it's a bit harsh to attack all of them over it.

rob9872

No idea not part of it but those staYong in are trying something not associated with the act that cost the points so wishing it to be a shit protest or calling them cunts or asking to loCk them in seems a massive over reaction. If you want to sort the whistler that's different buy the two acts are not the same imo.

dongonzalos

No idea not part of it but those staYong in are trying something not associated with the act that cost the points so wishing it to be a shit protest or calling them cunts or asking to loCk them in seems a massive over reaction. If you want to sort the whistler that's different buy the two acts are not the same imo.

Totally agree with this

Nick

Administrator
Wow! Showing our colours now aren't we!
Not really.

Another frothy mouthed prick who comes on and talks shit.

Any mention of the game?

I've given support when due but after today they need to condemn that whistle.

ajsccfc

Next game someone should bring a rifle to shoot Burge when he comes for a cross. Cut out the middle man

Captain Dart

dongonzalos

Not really.

Another frothy mouthed prick who comes on and talks shit.

Any mention of the game?

I've given support when due but after today they need to condemn that whistle.

But you are condemning those doing the sit in.
The whistle person might not even be there for all you know.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
So many ways to protest but blowing whistles during the game should never be one. Hate fans doing it always have done. It can work against the team, is selfish, is divisive and provides excuses for others to exploit. FFS pack it in. It actually devalues our cause and focusses attention in entirely the wrong place.

ccfc92

I said lock them in, hardly anything drastic ;)

If they condemn it then fair play.

It just seemed you were putting the whistle blowers in the same group as the sit in protests. I'm sure most at the sit in didn't bring/blow whistles.

(Just to clarify, I'm against the whistle blowing during the game)

Nick

Administrator
It just seemed you were putting the whistle blowers in the same group as the sit in protests. I'm sure most at the sit in didn't bring/blow whistles.

(Just to clarify, I'm against the whistle blowing during the game)

The whistles were actively part of the protest against Sheff Utd weren't they?

pusbccfc

Once again, not enough protesting.

It must just be me but I care more about future of this club than the present.

As for the whistle, I didn't blow one and never will. However, it did not cost us the points anymore than Lamerias messing up that chance.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Guys let's not mix up whistle blowing cunts with people who want to do a genuine protest.

The whistle blowing arseholes were not protesting against Sisu, it was a blatant attempt to try and put off the Bolton players.

Nick

Administrator
Once again, not enough protesting.

It must just be me but I care more about future of this club than the present.

As for the whistle, I didn't blow one and never will. However, it did not cost us the points anymore than Lamerias messing up that chance.

The one when we were 2-1 up?

Users who are viewing this thread