Away Kit Launch (1 Viewer)

footyfrenzy

if anyone would like to use as an avatar

OiuJlBI.png

Hadji's_Goatee

My opinion on whether I like the kits or not is tarnished by the fact Nike have just given us one of their generic training/Sunday league outfits.

The club shirt should be iconic and individualistic to us. I'm honestly not motivated to buy it when you can buy it off another website for £15 instead of £45. Even though it wouldn't have the sponsor, it probably looks better without it anyway.

Without trying to sound dramatic, I honestly don't think the approach to the kits this season is in any way acceptable from Nike and the club.
Agreed

Hobo

Looks a nice kit in fairness. One of our better ones.

Liquid Gold

I like that it seems to have a bit of a fade on the black, would have liked that on the home kit to make it a bit more blue. Overall though i think they are 2 decent kits.

On the subject of the cost it's always been around £40 for years hasn't it? I remember being bought the kit when I was a kid and that was something like £50 back then

lifeskyblue

Prefer hartlepools to our home kit. Like the away kit but for an off the peg with a badge ridiculously expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stupot07

Just had a look for my 5 year old, £61.50 for the whole kit before you add name and number.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

Load of bollocks. You're trying to lecture people despite being told last time that people can have more than one concern at a time.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I actually like the away kit more than the new home kit.

But to be honest neither really promote as the "Sky Blues". The home kit I think comes across as fashion before substance. Perhaps its my age but it should be more of a sky blue statement

However it is how they play not what they are wearing that's important

ajsccfc

Wading in to exclaim I DON'T CARE, THIS DOESN'T MATTER AND THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS to a thread of people discussing something is pretty obvious. Are you entering every thread you deem trivial to subtly tell people what their priorities should be or just picking and choosing?

Steve.B50

Wading in to exclaim I DON'T CARE, THIS DOESN'T MATTER AND THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS to a thread of people discussing something is pretty obvious. Are you entering every thread you deem trivial to tell everyone taking part what their priorities should be or just picking and choosing?

No I am going onto popular threads to try and encourage people to sign a petition

ajsccfc

A while ago, and yet I still manage to read about new kits and triallists while other stuff's going on.

Nice try though.

ajsccfc

I'll look forward to seeing your encouragement in all the popular threads that I'm not seeing much of yet.

armybike

Seriously, I post some shite here but having a pop at someone for pointing out that the academy situation is of paramount importance is a different level.

People should be shouting about this from the rooftops rather than moaning it's disrupting a forum thread!

Gazolba

image.jpg

Lighten the blue a bit and that's the home kit I'd have liked

Looks like someone threw a can of blue paint over a nice blue and white striped shirt. Truly horrible. In the future, we will look back and consider it one of our worst ever shirts.

ajsccfc

Seriously, I post some shite here but having a pop at someone for pointing out that the academy situation is of paramount importance is a different level.

People should be shouting about this from the rooftops rather than moaning it's disrupting a forum thread!
It's not pointing it out, it's the idea that people shouldn't be wasting their time on things that aren't deemed important as if people in a kit thread somehow don't care about anything else. It's a load of shit.

armybike

It's not pointing it out, it's the idea that people shouldn't be wasting their time on things that aren't deemed important as if people in a kit thread somehow don't care about anything else. It's a load of shit.

What have you done regarding the academy situation?

King of the Lesbians

tbf. The post he was 'having a pop' at didn't even mention the academy...

Users who are viewing this thread