Away Kit Launch (4 Viewers)

armybike

tbf. The post he was 'having a pop' at didn't even mention the academy...

"The post" - singular? He's had pops over a number of pops and even from the initial reply in this thread clearly had knowledge of the basis of the comment he was replying to.

Honestly, the fact people are bitching about threads being "infiltrated" and/or the academy situation being highlighted just demonstrates why the petition numbers are so low.

armybike

Oh yeah, I get that. But the insinuation was that because you were on an Away Kit Launch thread you didn't give a shit about the academy. Utter bollocks.

Oh, so it's your perception of what was said rather than actually what was said. Well at least that's that point cleared up!

So, for you what is the single most important situation for CCFC to address?

ajsccfc

What have you done regarding the academy situation?
I signed the petition which is about all I can do and I'd hope everyone does similar. Life still goes on around it though and people can talk about one thing without it meaning they're not concerned with anything else, otherwise this forum would be a single thread.
Honestly, the fact people are bitching about threads being "infiltrated" and/or the academy situation being highlighted just demonstrates why the petition numbers are so low.
I'd be all for actual encouragement or awareness about the academy and petition rather than a misplaced guilt trip.

King of the Lesbians

Oh, so it's your perception of what was said rather than actually what was said. Well at least that's that point cleared up!
Well, isn't that kinda what you did here?
"The post" - singular? He's had pops over a number of pops and even from the initial reply in this thread clearly had knowledge of the basis of the comment he was replying to.

So, for you what is the single most important situation for CCFC to address?
That's just poor bait...

armybike

I signed the petition which is about all I can do and I'd hope everyone does similar. Life still goes on around it though and people can talk about one thing without it meaning they're not concerned with anything else, otherwise this forum would be a single thread.

I'd be all for actual encouragement or awareness about the academy and petition rather than a misplaced guilt trip.

Where has anyone said you can't discuss other matters?

Pointing out that there are more important matters at hand isn't saying other matters can't or shouldn't be discussed.

ajsccfc

Where has anyone said you can't discuss other matters?

Pointing out that there are more important matters at hand isn't saying other matters can't or shouldn't be discussed.
Pick a thread you have already confirmed you have no interest in, go in and say 'Who cares? More important stuff going on'

It's not subtle, not the first time and is certainly not encouraging anything.

armybike

Pick a thread you have already confirmed you have no interest in, go in and say 'Who cares? More important stuff going on'

It's not subtle, not the first time and is certainly not encouraging anything.

Has anyone said you can't discuss other matters?

ajsccfc

I haven't claimed censorship. That's your perception of what was said rather than actually what was said.

JohnWH

Hey, real question here:

I know people ask about why cant Nike provide a different/unique uniform. . . But isnt it actually more to do with what uniforms does the supplier (Just Sports group?) have available rather than Nike as a company deciding what to do?

Honest question I promise!

****side note, I'm not crazy about either kit. Whoever did the red/black checkerboard shirt I liked that though. Whatever, as others have pointed out, probably not an overall important thing to debate,

chiefdave

I know people ask about why cant Nike provide a different/unique uniform. . . But isnt it actually more to do with what uniforms does the supplier (Just Sports group?) have available rather than Nike as a company deciding what to do?

It's more to do with the volume you have to order if you want something bespoke and the increased price. If we had something different to everyone else and the price went up to £65 people would be moaning about that. It would mean lower sales when we've had to make a bigger order so the club would end up with loads of stock they can't shift.

SkyblueBazza

what is the point of these fucking teasers, just show us the shirt and be done with it
Yep..."Pride, Passion, Coventry". Has a real ring to it doesn't it? Although it's more of a piss-take than a tease imo!
Surely "Complicated, Crap, Coventry" based on the last 15 yrs would be more appropriate?

...onwards & upwards PUSB

SkyblueBazza

To be honest - I wouldn't buy a kit whatever they looked like. Just not for me. Like how pissed off must England fans be having paid circa £50 to wear a shirt for 4 games? (Or risk being mocked!)

I really couldn't care less if we turned out in Leicester's 'hand-me-downs' from last season...if it meant we had something positive to watch on the pitch & some hope off it...I would happily accept that.

...onwards & upwards PUSB

armybike

I haven't claimed censorship. That's your perception of what was said rather than actually what was said.

It's got nothing to do with my perception, it was a question in response to your comments.

footyfrenzy

2017/2018 Home Kit

qeq42rY.png

Gaz71

I went to buy the away kit for my son on Saturday and they only have small men's sizes left and they said they aren't getting anymore until the end of August.

chiefdave

Given all our kits are from templates, as is the case for most teams these days, couldn't they let us know what the options are towards the end of the season and have a competition / vote for which one we want?

Nick

Administrator
I went to buy the away kit for my son on Saturday and they only have small men's sizes left and they said they aren't getting anymore until the end of August.
They must have sold loads, I went in on Thursday or Friday and they had loads

Gaz71

They must have sold loads, I went in on Thursday or Friday and they had loads

They have loads of small, but no other sizes in the away kit, they have loads of different sizes in the home kit but my lad doesn't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread