Best goal you remember..... (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Mine was Steve Froggatt's screamer vs Everton at HR. :D:D:D:D:D

Peter Bodak 1st minute of League Cup QF Replay at HR. Went on to win 5-0 against Graham Taylors John Barnes / Luther Blisset Watford side.

Greggs

Ah good memories.
Huckerby's hat trick goal vs Leeds at Elland Road, followed by his mimiking af Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's cartwheel! haha!

Mucca Mad Boys

Any of David Bell's goals.

Eastwood's goal v Blackpool was a touch of class - shame he was dogshit, could've been a great player for us.

ccfc92

Recently, probably Leon Clarke's goal v Bournemouth. Will have more memory after the full English I'm cooking :p

bamalamafizzfazz

Froggatt all the way!!

There was a Chippo disallowed goal against Leeds that always sticks in my mind as a belter. Playing on the right, hit it from the touchline in line with the corner of the box and screamed in at the near post. Shame he was offside lol as it was awesome!

nicksig

Noel whelan against Southampton. Picked up the ball in his own half, beat about 6 players and put it away. It was ginola-esque

Steve.B50

David Bell, last game of season about three years ago, from in front of us in main stand, he was about 5 yards I over the half way line, sticks in my mind from recent times.

But Keith Houchens diving header in cup final has got to be the most memorable.

barnsleyskyblue

big cyril v sheff Wed FA cup Q/F 87 big cyril in full flight was a thing of beauty, but Wallace overhead kick in 5-4 win norwich about 78 tops it

Gaz

Huckerby's winner against Man U will always be right up there for me.

Also Paul Williams goal against spurs on the last game of the season really got me jumping.

ccfcway

clinton morrisons header against Sheff Wed away a couple of seasons ago.

We were battered the whole game and that came out of no-where, a great day out !

NottsCov

Partridge against Reading was a good one, in front of the West terrace. Think it was the same day England had won the rugby World Cup

skybluejelly

Huckerbys against Man U ... And houchens header ... Not just because it won us the cup ... But just a fantastic diving header

Godiva

There are many to choose from, but one I especially remember was Johnnie Jacksons against WBA almost 10 years ago.

Sky Blue Kid

George Hudson against Southampton, midweek under floodlights won 5-1(I think)....Goal kick for us, Hudson chested it onto his knee, flicked it over their Centre Half, rounded him and flicked over their full back and chipped their keeper from about 30yards out.......and the ball never touched the ground from the goal kick either. Sheer class!:D

Sky Blue Kid

Did'nt Don Hutchinson bang one in like that?

For favourite i'm going with a Dennis Wise overhead from around the edge of the Box??
Who against ,Wolves ??Hull?? Seem to remember gold jerseys.................heads a Shed though.

Dennis smacked a cracker against Cardiff from outside the box in last home game of the season.....Glad he did we were getting a hiding for most of the second half. We won 3-1.;)

DazzleTommyDazzle

big cyril v sheff Wed FA cup Q/F 87 big cyril in full flight was a thing of beauty, but Wallace overhead kick in 5-4 win norwich about 78 tops it

Have to agree - Wally's goal against Norwich was the best I ever saw.

Also agree about Big C in full flight - not to mention any far post header from Colin Stein!

Grendel

Have to agree - Wally's goal against Norwich was the best I ever saw.

Also agree about Big C in full flight - not to mention any far post header from Colin Stein!

Didn't your namesake score a goal against arsenal at Highbury when he dribbled past the whole team shortly after signing?

My brother who is a lot older than me went on about it for years.

Users who are viewing this thread