Match Thread Cambridge v Coventry Match Thread - Sunday 4th Dec (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Any predictions for the Venus interview after the game?

wingy

I did consider going POTG for this for five minutes yesterday morning.
Thank fook I rolled over this morning.

Otis

Hopeless, Clueless, Useless, Goalless, Aimless, Talentless, Defenceless, Midfieldless, Attackless, Goalless, Spineless, Helpless, Toothless, Shameless and worst of all they could not care less! ,
Hey, hang on. That's 14 players. We're only allowed 11 on the pitch at any on time.

Maybe Spineless, Toothless and Goalless are on the bench.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

"Would anyone like to put down a non refundable deposit for a three bed detached new-build at an exclusive development in the village of Ryton on Dunsmore?

Nick

Administrator
Why is it that other teams can get shots on target?

9 shots, none on target for us.

What are the players doing every day?

Paxman II

• When I saw the line up I knew this guy MV had not got a clue how to 'manage'. When he first took it on and had 5 wins in eight he picked wisely but since has lost te plot and I sense these players have too. We need a change at the top quickly before we get into retrievable territory. We can't wait for January to find a new manager.

Nick

Administrator
It tells you something when the players amble out like they don't give a shit.

Maybe they are scared to try their hardest because they might get dropped if they play well?

skybluepm2

Farcical yet all too predictable, not even the slightest bit surprised by this outcome. Spineless, useless pile of cow shit. If Venus had an ounce of decency in him, he would walk away from the club completely. Even before this debacle of an attempt to be a football manager, he is culpable for compiling one of - if not the - worst squads in the history of CCFC. I fear that he will be around a lot longer than we all hope for; far too cosy with Fishface and Seppalla, no fucks given about the fans and won't walk until his investment in Ryton is all but secure. Wankers the lot of them.

Otis

Well last time out it was 'we're still in 2 cups.'

This week it will be 'Well we're still in 1 cup.'

After we're out of that he will need to work on a new response strategy.

Great_Expectations

SISY are awful owners, we all agree with that, however they cannot be blamed for the embarrassingly bad recruitment over the summer and ridiculous team selections/tactics from TM and now MV.

League Two/Conference manager who knows the lower leagues, is in touch with the reality of our situation and will recruit appropriately is my choice.

torchomatic

SISY are awful owners, we all agree with that, however they cannot be blamed for the embarrassingly bad recruitment over the summer and ridiculous team selections/tactics from TM and now MV.

League Two/Conference manager who knows the lower leagues, is in touch with the reality of our situation and will recruit appropriately is my choice.

Venus and Mowbray had a budget, they knew what the budget was and they totally fucked it up.

Users who are viewing this thread