Match Thread Cambridge v Coventry Match Thread - Sunday 4th Dec (2 Viewers)

ccfcway

f00030f3-a203-451c-9437-60d8184d06b7.jpg

Luke Berry in particular, has been unplayable...

chiefdave

At any other club you can't imagine Venus still being manager in the morning. Have we got enough staff left to have a caretaker? We'll probably end up with Fisher.

What doesn't make sense is when we were starting to improve the players were commenting about having the same system every week and them knowing what they were supposed to be doing. Why has that gone out the window?

ccfcway

"we'll fight till the game is won"

Never have the SBA sang those words and they have been so inappropriate compared to the effort on the pitch

torchomatic

Absolutely gutting. Fisher any answers?? Eakin use your eyes and ask appropriate questions after this debacle

I'm not listening to CWR. Someone please put on here what Venus says.

Nick

Administrator
Embarrassing.

I don't boo players or individuals, especially with things like substitutions but to have no passion or fight at all is shocking. They weren't out there playing a Championship or Premier League team today, they got shown up.

What's going on with them and Venus? I very much doubt they are getting the hair dryer treatment right now.

Nick

Administrator
This a player who averages 0.18 goals a game and had one season in L1 scoring 2 in 37 not bloody Messi.

Would he have been unplayable if somebody had stood on his ankles and was in his ear all game telling him he is shit? Surprised the soft lads didn't stand and clap his goals.

ccfcway

lets hope SISU aren't listening to CWR, as another court case would be impending. This chap giving it too them both barrells

James Smith

I'd like to thank the cashier at William Hill yesterday for saving me a tenner. Not going to say which branch because when I handed over the slip with Coventry to win on it he asked if I really wanted to do it. That's now commiseration beer money for after work.

Chipfat

The real people that should be answering questions are TF and JS. Venus is just a puppet, fall guy a JAG.

The difference between TF and MV is MV can't hide behind results where as TF hides behind every question he doesn't want to answer with, confidential agreements or business sensitive matters, never once taking responability for his actions. It's all wrong he and JS should be answering and taking responability for there decision.

I don't feel sorry for Venus he should be sacked and told to leave the club for the sake of the fans. But I fear he is in with Sisu on business terms and will very happily jumped in bed with them unlike TM who didn't want to play ball or get involved.

It's a mess and somehow it needs a massive clean up with all those who have stayed while this is going on to be asked to go to change the mentality of the club.

torchomatic

torchomatic

James Smith

Oggy is still there let him earn some money and put him in can't be any worse

No I don't want him or any other cup final hero directly associated with our current first team. Why stain them too?

Users who are viewing this thread