Checkatrade Final Rant (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Unless SISU have departed I don't intend to go to another match, it's as simple as that. I've not been to at least a few {used to be 30 } games per season since before I started attending in 1978. Haven't missed much have I ?!
SISU OUT !

Nick

Administrator
Where does he say he's going?
giphy.gif
Ya fucking WUM!!! Neck and neck for whose the biggest Troll on this site... You or Grenduffy.

How is it wumming to point out people's massive u turns after prancing around about their morals and their strong spines etc etc etc.

Sky Blue Kid

How is it wumming to point out people's massive u turns after prancing around about their morals and their strong spines etc etc etc.
Errr Have I changed my mind?...... Has Ashdown confirmed he won't be going?.... Stick by what I said WUM!... Troll... Call it what you like. It's what you are mate!

Nick

Administrator
Errr Have I changed my mind?...... Has Ashdown confirmed he won't be going?.... Stick by what I said WUM!... Troll... Call it what you like. It's what you are mate!

I haven't mentioned you have I?

Deja Vu of you jumping into a thread without having a clue what you are talking about, for a change.

Shall I do it for you and just mention Grenduffys estimated facts now and a few swear words, a moving the goalpost gif and then a middle finger gif? As thats all you will go on about, no real point to actually be made.

Sky Blue Kid

"How is it wumming to point out >>>people's<<< (Plural) massive u turns after prancing around about their morals and their strong spines etc etc etc."

Your reply was to Ashdown... He has stated he WON'T be going to Wembley..... Yet you persist you didn't "Mention it" hahaha

Ashdown

Just as a point of order and honesty, I stated I WON'T be going ahead of anyone who I deem deserves a ticket more than me...................but considering our depleted fanbase this term, I'm guessing after the approximate 20,000 attendees have been satisfied there will still be 25,000 tickets knocking around !

Covstu

Wow another ranty thread! For me as long as current attending city fans get their tickets then I don't care who gets the rest, I hope we sell the 40k and come knocking for another 10k. My hotel and train is booked already!

Nick

Administrator
"How is it wumming to point out >>>people's<<< (Plural) massive u turns after prancing around about their morals and their strong spines etc etc etc."

Your reply was to Ashdown... He has stated he WON'T be going to Wembley..... Yet you persist you didn't "Mention it" hahaha

Yes, I have pointed out somebody else in this thread. I never mentioned you.

Where has he said he wont be going?

I don't blame him for going, fair play and hope he has a good day.

Just hope it puts people off making big moral statements about what they aren't or are going to do to then make a U turn...

Covcraig@bury

I need to get this off my chest, I am sincerely pissed off with the amount of non City fans who have already booked their train tickets for Wembley, one in particular is a Spurs fan who quite often takes the piss out of me about City, when I questioned the twat earlier today he said "I was born in Coventry so I have the right to go and support my local team"

Rant over!!!!
Kick the fuck out of him... Born in Coventry you can only support Coventry, that`s the curse or honour that stays with you till death..

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Imagine the outrage if they linked it to buying a season ticket or match package for next year!
Be careful, don't give Tim Fisher any idea's :wacky: does he care about outrage, I think not. :jawdrop:

letsallsingtogether

Deja Vu of you jumping into a thread without having a clue what you are talking about, for a change.

Shall I do it for you and just mention Grenduffys estimated facts now and a few swear words, a moving the goalpost gif and then a middle finger gif? As thats all you will go on about, no real point to actually be made.
Or he could mention,
Back Pats,
Wasps,
CCC,
Higgs,
Skyblue Trust,
JHW.
oh I forgot Sisu BUT.;)

letsallsingtogether

Anyway back on track I don't care who gets a ticket as long as I get the ones I need along with anyone who has been this season.
After that let them fight for them on Gosford Green.
PUSB

Sky Blue Kid

As quite a few on here will verify... You do that all the time.

Last edited:

rupert_bear

I think people are seriously underestimating how many will be after tickets. Unlike any other club we have had nothing at all since 1987 and a real prospect of going out of existence in the near future, it's almost a last hurrah. As well as that I know of families looking to go toddlers to grandparents. Back in 1987 our charity shield match v Everton had a gate of 88000 which was at the time the highest for that fixture for a long time, Everton sold 15000 or so so who bought the other 73000 ? We did well most of them, there where family groups galore there to. What will be interesting is how ccfc distribute them, They could try ticket packaged but with the sisu reputation on money grabbing and failure to reinvest that won't go down too well.

Covstu

I think people are seriously underestimating how many will be after tickets. Unlike any other club we have had nothing at all since 1987 and a real prospect of going out of existence in the near future, it's almost a last hurrah. As well as that I know of families looking to go toddlers to grandparents. Back in 1987 our charity shield match v Everton had a gate of 88000 which was at the time the highest for that fixture for a long time, Everton sold 15000 or so so who bought the other 73000 ? We did well most of them, there where family groups galore there to. What will be interesting is how ccfc distribute them, They could try ticket packaged but with the sisu reputation on money grabbing and failure to reinvest that won't go down too well.
Agree I think we will easily surpass 40k. The only thing is that it's a decent time away and our league form could dampen that excitement

hutch1972

Agree I think we will easily surpass 40k. The only thing is that it's a decent time away and our league form could dampen that excitement
Or hopefully, the opposite.
It does seem unlikely,but an upturn in results and performances would leave a proper scrummage for any remaining tickets.

Ashdown

We actually took 55,000 that day.

NortonSkyBlue

Remember everyone CCFC = SISU. You're going to Wembley to support sisu.
No, I am going to Wembley to support my hometown club that I have followed since 1967, Why do you belittle our club anymore than the owners have done.
I suspect you are trying to justify your own stance.

Users who are viewing this thread