Match Thread Coventry v Fleetwood Match Thread - Saturday 21st Jan (1 Viewer)

James Smith

Oldham are bottom now (the Shrews got one on 68mins) although they have a game in hand.

Nope Coventry City didn't want someone nicking their place and we're bottom again :(

SKYBLUES90

If I don't laugh I'd cry.

Fuck off SISU
Fuck off Seppala
Fuck off Fisher

You've turned a once great club into an absolute joke, with every game that passes and every last minute goal conceded a little bit of me simply does not care anymore.

Enough is enough

The Reverend Skyblue

It's fucking over for this season, Slades fucking team positions just don't make any fucking sense.
Fuck me he didn't even have a fucking honeymoon fucking period.
I'm off th get fucking pissed, yet again, this is fucking depressing.
Fuck off Fisher you fucking useless c**t, and take the fucking rest of the fucking staff with you.
You Massive fucking wanker

God that felt good

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
City to be winning 2-1 in the 95th minute and Fleetwood nick the equaliser with seconds to go! (again!)
Damn, I'm good at this prediction malarkey! Score not quite right and only a few minutes out with the timing, but I just knew we'd throw it away at the end!

bawtryneal

I'm way past all that tear bollocks. I'm still annoyed, but it's a mild annoyance I'm already over.

I agree. I don't even get annoyed any more. It used to ruin my weekend but now just a resigned feeling that all is lost and they will not be back to a proper passionate football team in my life time. All very sad.
Anyway, Fisher will be happy because we are breaking even.

shmmeee

If I don't laugh I'd cry.

Fuck off SISU
Fuck off Seppala
Fuck off Fisher

You've turned a once great club into an absolute joke, with every game that passes and every last minute goal conceded a little bit of me simply does not care anymore.

Enough is enough

Yeah but Simon Gilbert's got shit hair. ;)

ollyservetta

loosing at home to a team from a northern fishing village , wat a fucking mess ,just looking/thinking of the squad and our entertaining play just two seasons ago to the shower of shite now

trevelfarandwide

It's fucking over for this season, Slades fucking team positions just don't make any fucking sense.
Fuck me he didn't even have a fucking honeymoon fucking period.
I'm off th get fucking pissed, yet again, this is fucking depressing.
Fuck off Fisher you fucking useless c**t, and take the fucking rest of the fucking staff with you.
You Massive fucking wanker
This is what I felt like posting, fair play mate. I feel your anger, and the anger of my Sky Blue brethren.

7 points adrift from 5th from bottom, 2 wins and a draw better, big gap to close. Without a win in 13 games, still with 19 games to go might get 1 more before the season finishes.

Jimmy Hill's Chin

Zero chance of staying up. Club is rotten to the core. Entire squad should leave at the end of the season - maybe keep those who have literally just joined. We need to start from scratch in League 2. I'd offer Slade the job even if we don't win a single game for the remainder of the season which is perfectly possible. This isn't his fault who else are we going to get? As I've said numerous times before Mourinho, Fergie or Klopp would struggle to turn this around. There is a culture of doom, defeatism and death about the entire club and regardless of the personnel it remains.

shmmeee

Were dead boys. Killed out of spite by a bunch of cunts while some supposed city fans and "investigative journalists" cheer them on at every turn. All because they want to feel special or win a fucking pointless argument on the internet. Some people need to take a good long look at themselves.

We will keep dropping until our owner gets bored and liquidates us.

Club is dead. We're just being propped up Weekend at Bernie's style so they can wring a few more salty tears out of people they perceive to have slighted them.

bawtryneal

How ever dedicated and passionate a Coventry fan you are nobody can defend SISU, Fisher or Venus for what they have done to our club
Tell me one positive thing you say about the bastards.

Paul Anthony

I honestly thought after Bolton and Peterborough things were looking just a bit better at least in terms of performance, but it seems that was just a glimmer of hope. It's looking absolutely inevitable, isn't it?

Colin Steins Smile

We have reached the point that we are going down. If we disrupt every game between now and the end of the season.....what difference would it make? The FL could deduct points, so what? Even it applies to next season, as with SISU in charge we are heading to the National League.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm not remotely surprised. Our defence is a bit better now, so we only conceded once, but there are too many players in our squad who are not good enough for this level, maybe even to play at conference level to be honest.

It really is fucking amateur how many late goals we concede. Shocking. Reminds me of our last relegation season when we shipped about 5 seasons worth of late goals in half a season. It's really that fucking bad I almost cannot believe it. Almost as if SISU are paying the players to get relegated.

Unless we get 3 or 4 midfield/attacking players in during the remaining week of the transfer window we will get relegated 100%. Jones up front did worry me too, the guy is no where near good enough. You could have put Grendel up front in his fucking slippers and have more chance of scoring ffs.

Users who are viewing this thread