Match Thread Coventry v Morecambe Match Thread - Tuesday 15th Nov (3 Viewers)

oucho

Shock as striker played in natural position scores goal against inferior opposition.

Sky Blue Harry H

march to the arch / on tv in next round is on !!

Is that a definite TV coverage next round? (I was going to go to Cambridge - if they beat Dover) - but now have a commitment, but should be able to catch on TV - who's covering it?

chiefdave

Spending most of the afternoon sat on the M25 and not getting back until after kick off doesn't seem so bad after reading this thread!
I think the game before, a young lad did it and his dad took over on the half way line and did it. If I remember anyway.
The kid took it from halfway and missed, JD let his Dad have a go and he scored. Bet Fisher gave JD an earful for that!

stupot07

HT 1-1

Very poor overall. Getting a little bit more into it as the game goes on but still not good enough

Need to scrap this 352 / 532 formation (said that before!!).
Yeah been awful. The formation and the personnel doesn't work. The movement from the front 3 has been awful, not one player making runs in beyond sordell
Far too easy when we're in possession.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

Not sure what's more of a surprise; Sordellnscoring despite spending most the game with his back to goal, or actually discovering that there are some toilets at the Ricoh with hot water and hand dryers that actually work!
quick smash them up, wasps repair bill and all

stupot07

Rose warmed up, looks like hes coming on for Willis

Edit: Ffs looks like sterry is right center back and rose is wingback still playing 343/3421

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread