Match Thread Coventry v Oldham Match Thread - Saturday 17th Sep (1 Viewer)

Osullivan18

No wins in 8 league games... Not listening to the phone in after this. Heard boos at FT, was it really that bad? From the radio it sounded... Okay, never felt we would score though

Nick

Administrator
Mowbray made very strange decisions today, that half time change was very weird. So weird he wasted a sub fixing it

Osullivan18

Mowbray made very strange decisions today, that half time change was very weird. So weird he wasted a sub fixing it

They seemed to think he had picked up a knock from what I heard.

I think Tudgay should be taken out, he was behind Fortune in our plans last year... Missed at least 2 great chances today, you'd think one of the loan lads would be showing something better in training

Nick

Administrator
They seemed to think he had picked up a knock from what I heard.

I think Tudgay should be taken out, he was behind Fortune in our plans last year... Missed at least 2 great chances today, you'd think one of the loan lads would be showing something better in training
Who picked up a knock?

Nick

Administrator
Did hear some corkers today, Mowbray had to being ruben on because we had no centre midfielders on the bench. Hands are tied.

Then banging on about how good Stevenson is.

Mowbray hasent been allowed to bring good players in, then turnbell best cb in the league

Gazolba

Not the disaster a defeat would have been. We are still unbeaten at home and only have a -5 goal difference. Two or three wins would catapult us out of this position.

Kingokings204

Not the disaster a defeat would have been. We are still unbeaten at home and only have a -5 goal difference. Two or three wins would catapult us out of this position.

We haven't won once this season I think it's the worrying thing. Not 2 or 3 wins and we could climb the tables

Grendel

Ghadzhev is rubbish, we've brought another lorentzon here. Decent enough time technically but not up to English football.

Don't be silly. Mowbray bought him.

Grendel

Bigi was outstanding, best player of all 22.

He is an oppositions dream. Lots of possession, slows the game, dinky flighted passes that are easily swallowed up. He was average and would never have featured if we had fleck and vincelot.

Stephenson in his cameo was better.

Nick

Administrator
Jones was a let down. It is as if we have trained things out of him.

What on earth have we been doing in this extra training? It certainly isn't shooting.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Why didn't agyei get a look in today? After his debut at Bradford we all thought he would be the one banging in the goals for us.

Users who are viewing this thread