Match Thread Coventry v Oxford Utd Match Thread - Tuesday 18th Oct (1 Viewer)

vow

Heart says win, head says draw.

stupot07

Still think we need a player to start a scrap on the pitch, get the atmosphere going.

None of this holding their hands applauding their fans crap.

Let them know we are there from the off.
You're not wrong. We had that in Vincelot last season, he was the midfield enforcer we'd missed for years. Our midfield and squad as a whole are far too passive and weak.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
You're not wrong. We had that in Vincelot last season, he was the midfield enforcer we'd missed for years. Our midfield and squad as a whole are far too passive and weak.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
he got scared after a bit.

Just needs mccann to get up after a bad tackle and the whole squad to fly in and some handbags.

Somebody please needs to stop being a pussy and instead of crying after being kicked get up and call them names in their face. Tell them they are shit, stand on their feet on purpose.

I reckon mcbean would

lifeskyblue

We have been bullied on and off the ball in recent games. Need someone to put the foot in, grab the game by the scruff of the neck and boss the game. Someone also to put a rocket up the teammates.
Where's Dennis Wise when you need him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Anyone know what time the turnstiles shut? Or do they just keep them open?

Am in Aylesbury at the mo and might not be back in Coventry until about 8.15 or so.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No rush, Otis. If you phone they might delay kick off until you arrive. that's if anyone answers the phone
City 0 Oxford 4.

fernandopartridge

I'm sorry, call me ignorant but we should be beating teams like Oxford at home. Fucking hell, Oxford and we can hope for a draw?!? I'm changing sports.

They were in the first division the year we won the cup you douche. You do realise that we're not the only team to have fallen on hard times. They went from the first division to non league and are now climbing back.

Liquid Gold

They were in the first division the year we won the cup you douche. You do realise that we're not the only team to have fallen on hard times. They went from the first division to non league and are now climbing back.
Whilst i wholeheartedly agree with your point, the use of the word 'douche' robs you of a like.

D

Deleted member 2477

Anyone know what time the turnstiles shut? Or do they just keep them open?

Am in Aylesbury at the mo and might not be back in Coventry until about 8.15 or so.
Lucky you

chiefdave

My optimism is wearing thin but I'll go for a 2-1 win.

Can see it being a small crowd tonight. Cold and dark at night now, rooted to the bottom of the table with constant bad news. Plus Champions League on the TV. Not much to persuade anyone who doesn't have a ST to attend.

Esoterica

One of my favourite panini shinies, behind ours of course.
Panini-Football-86-Oxford-United-Badge-No-231.jpg

vow

#CCFC XI: Burge (GK), Sterry, Willis (C), Turnbull, Page, Stevenson, McCann, Bigirimana, Lameiras, Agyei, Sordell.

oucho

So only one change from the team that did such a great job on Sat - I suppose continuity is important to be fair (shame in our case it's continuity of shitness)

lifeskyblue

I would have started either Reid or jones or both. Wright was too wide Saturday and sordell isolated. Hopefully agyei can give sordell some support and play alongside rather than way out wide.

oucho

I would have started either Reid or jones or both. Wright was too wide Saturday and sordell isolated. Hopefully agyei can give sordell some support and play alongside rather than way out wide.

I agree 100%. Would probably play 442 myself - same back 4 and keeper but with Reid and Jones as wingers, Bigi and McCann central and Adjei playing with Sordell up front. Stevenson and Ruben to come on and inject some second half energy.

lifeskyblue

I agree 100%. Would probably play 442 myself - same back 4 and keeper but with Reid and Jones as wingers, Bigi and McCann central and Adjei playing with Sordell up front. Stevenson and Ruben to come on and inject some second half energy.

At the moment that what I would do...especially at home. Bit of excitement and flair. Might just get us fans on the edge of our seats.

oucho

Might just get us fans on the edge of our seats.
To be fair we have been getting on the edge of our seats all season - though just mostly to get through the exits ahead of the mass exodus of people leaving in dismay.

lifeskyblue

They don't look a team of bruisers warming up. See how our defence plays today. Trouble is can't see us keeping clean sheet at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread