Match Thread Coventry v Oxford Utd Match Thread - Tuesday 18th Oct (5 Viewers)

no_loyalty

FFS why isn't McBean on the bench? he is young hungry and scoring for fun in the U23's

oucho

Possibly due to limit of loan players. We have 4 in team plus wright on bench. Limit us 5. And he played yesterday.

Gazolba

Everyone should read Oxford United's history on Wikipedia. Very interesting story and some amazing parallels with us (and what might in future happen to us).

Happy_Martian

FFS why isn't McBean on the bench? he is young hungry and scoring for fun in the U23's

Mentioned on CWR in reply to a fan question. Comment was that U-23s is completely different to League 1 level so not ready (or something like that, I was only half listening)

Great_Expectations

Ruben and Aygei link well with a through ball. Resulting corner comes to nothing.

Oxford fans are absolutely going for it - fair play.

Turnbull looks very unconfident, his use of the ball has been poor.

lifeskyblue

I know this sounds obvious but when we play football we look really really good.

When the team panic, crowd get on their back and shout 'get it forward' and we hoof it aimlessly, we look worthy of relegation.

The ability is there.

We look good when we play quick football. Look ponderous and poor when we dilly dally and play sidewards and back without purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coop

There a time to play football and it's not in your own box.Burgess misses a corner they hit the bar

Grendel

Burge doing his best to give them a goal

skybluepm2

Burge in no man's land flapping as per usual... their player hits the bar. How is this useless twat anywhere near a professional team?

Grendel

Wonder goal - unbelievable!

Users who are viewing this thread