Match Thread Coventry v Southend Match Thread - Tuesday 14th Mar (3 Viewers)

oucho

What's that then, one win in 21?

Hobo

Turnbull cost a fee. Stevenson was chased by a premier club and Haynes is nearly mid 20's. Bury the other week had a man of the match who was 16.

As you were.
Must be the work environment then?

Liquid Gold

It was 20 years ago! FFS. More bothered about where we are now in 2017! Not in 1999. while sisu are here we will continue to drop like a stone
Nobody with any sense will buy a team with no assets. The reason we lost those assets was 20 years ago when high field road was sold. We will always be shit until we have access to proper sources of revenue no matter the owner.

oucho

We're not slipping into League Two.

We're flying into it like the steam train off the uncompleted bridge at the end of Back to the Future III

letsallsingtogether

Blame SISU all you want, they do take a lot of responsibility.

They didn't however, release JOB, release Martin, choose to sell Vincelot. They also didn't decide to pay money for Turnbull or Jones, or have Oujala on trial and decide against signing him.

The recruitment in the summer is most of the reason we are getting relegated this year. The managers since have not done a good job either, and SISU do have to be looked at for their involvement. They are not however, accountable for all of it.
The rot starts at the top.

The Lurker

Nobody with any sense will buy a team with no assets. The reason we lost those assets was 20 years ago when high field road was sold. We will always be shit until we have access to proper sources of revenue no matter the owner.

if only sisu bought the Ricoh in 2008 instead of bully boy tactics hey. they came here to make a profit on a club and it didn't work. They wanted saints and they said no. Look where they are now and look where we are

Liquid Gold

if only sisu bought the Ricoh in 2008 instead of bully boy tactics hey. they came here to make a profit on a club and it didn't work. They wanted saints and they said no. Look where they are now and look where we are
Yes SISU should have bought the Ricoh on day dot. Ray fucking Ranson wanted the money to go elsewhere but he's lauded as a hero for saying sisu are bad.

Sky Blue Pete

Yep spineless that's the word. Loan players should be let go

harries for rawson
Thomas for reilly

No point any of them playing from now on

Nick's right the players don't care

Captain Dart

17pts behind with 9 games to go, this shower are incapable of getting that many points in 20 games.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'd love to know what's REALLY going on inside Mark Robins head right now! Just what are his REAL thoughts? "Fook me! What have I let myself in for?"

Otis

Yep spineless that's the word. Loan players should be let go

harries for rawson
Thomas for reilly

No point any of them playing from now on

Nick's right the players don't care
I think it is more a case of feeling sorry for themselves and giving up.

oucho

Just realised it is now mathematically impossible for us to get to the play-offs. I think this was the case when the Bradford defeat was confirmed on Sat.

Covkid1968#

league 2 on tour t-shirts being designed as we speak...............one season only...it will be a right laugh. Remember how much we all enjoyed that great away day at Stockport...

Users who are viewing this thread