Transfer Rumour Ephron Mason-Clark (3 Viewers)

TomRad85

Couple of Posh players you'd happily take isn't there. Benefits us if they stay down as asking price will be lower if they are still in league 1.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

Couple of Posh players you'd happily take isn't there. Benefits us if they stay down as asking price will be lower if they are still in league 1.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Lost last night but you’d think they’d make the play offs

SkyblueTexan

I’d be happy with one of :
Ronnie Edwards (CB)
Harrison Burrows (LB)
Ricky Jade Jones (ST)
Kwame Poku (RW)
Think I saw interest in Ronnie Edwards mentioned in another article.

Alkhen

lost twice since we signed Mason-Clark. heads gone, might as well give him us now.
Not going to happen but theoretically if he did piss off the manager and they did terminate his loan, would he be eligible to play for us?

rexo87

I’m not sure he ever says we have an ‘option’ on another player. He says Doug asked for an ‘option’ on another player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DazzleTommyDazzle

I’ve listened to the podcast which is where the article has come from and I think it’s misquoted in the article. All he says is Coventry have asked for an option on another player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's true. However, I took it that he was implying that the option had also been part of the deal. Given his style, if he'd refused it, I think he'd have said so.

Astute

Not going to happen but theoretically if he did piss off the manager and they did terminate his loan, would he be eligible to play for us?
He is our player. Would be treated the same as if we had loaned him to them. But it would have a time limit. He couldn't finish their season then play for us. Not sure how close to the end of the season would be seen as acceptable though.

SkyBlueGuy

He is our player. Would be treated the same as if we had loaned him to them. But it would have a time limit. He couldn't finish their season then play for us. Not sure how close to the end of the season would be seen as acceptable though.
Wouldn't he have to be registered as part of our squad? If he's out on loan, would he be registered? I'm trying to remember how it worked on Football Manager 😅

Warwickhunt

Strikes me the Peterborough chairman is bigging up the fee for the player that Crystal Palace have enquiring about if you ask me! Why else would you release such information about the Ephron purchase process with Doug King. DK needs to put a flea in his ear Bout his lack of ethics in business

Mucca Mad Boys

Looks like we’re going to pick apart Peterborough’s squad in the same way we did Barnsley this preseason.

They have a lot of promising young players so I’m all for it!

slowpoke

Strikes me the Peterborough chairman is bigging up the fee for the player that Crystal Palace have enquiring about if you ask me! Why else would you release such information about the Ephron purchase process with Doug King. DK needs to put a flea in his ear Bout his lack of ethics in business
Let’s just keep our feet on the ground Peterborough have a two or three with potential but they aren’t the only fish in the sea

Users who are viewing this thread