Hillary / US Election Thread (4 Viewers)

Otis

Don't know a lot of Trump's policies (does he actually have any past building walls and throwing people out of the country?), but I think I am probably accurately guessing that he will be very much pro guns and against a fairer health care system.

:(

Otis

Just had a quick look and good God is he pro guns!! Totally and utterly.

He even believes teachers should carry guns in class.

Yay, thank God the Americans voted him in to run the country!!

Marty

The other option wanted war with Russia. Trump is very inward looking. Hilary wanted to rule the world. She can't be trusted at all. Hes the lesser of the 2 evils. America have voted for the best candidate imo.

Otis

Have to vehemently disagree there, Marty.

How anyone can call Trump the best candidate is beyond me.

The guy is pro gun crazy and has denigrated women, Muslims, Mexicans and disabled people alike.

He will be a terrible, terrible president and with the Republicans gaining seats elsewhere within the government that is going to be easier for him to push things through.

The bloke has never held political office and they have already said on the Beeb panel this morning that he is going to get his sons and family to help him run the country and that immediately manifests a conflict of interest with their own business ventures.

And what of the sexual assault claims against him?

I just can't see how he can possibly be the 'best' candidate at all on any level. :(

Otis

You do realise there are a number of other candidates for the presidency besides Clinton and Trump don't you?

Otis

It's a very sad state of affairs if the best candidate is a racist, sexist, gun toting hothead.

mrtrench

Have to vehemently disagree there, Marty.

How anyone can call Trump the best candidate is beyond me.

The guy is pro gun crazy and has denigrated women, Muslims, Mexicans and disabled people alike.

He will be a terrible, terrible president and with the Republicans gaining seats elsewhere within the government that is going to be easier for him to push things through.

The bloke has never held political office and they have already said on the Beeb panel this morning that he is going to get his sons and family to help him run the country and that immediately manifests a conflict of interest with their own business ventures.

And what of the sexual assault claims against him?

I just can't see how he can possibly be the 'best' candidate at all on any level. :(

I predict an impeachment once one of these claims goes to court. What is more worrying is that a majority of Americans think this is a good idea.

Otis

Any builders out there? Shall we start a new company exporting bricks to Mexico?
Got some redundant ones in the wall of the Ricoh haven't we. Could send them over.

Then there's all the bricks that have been sitting in Tim Fisher's back yard for the past 4 years just waiting for a site to be found for the new stadium.

I reckon we could do about 2/5ths of the wall couldn't we?

Marty

You do realise there are a number of other candidates for the presidency besides Clinton and Trump don't you?

Yes I was aware its more then just these 2. Buts its a 2 horse race effectively. Clinton wants war with Russia. She said she'll treat Russian hacking of the us government like they did 9/11. Neither can be trusted. I just think hes the better option. But I still think he'll be terrible.

Otis

Yes I was aware its more then just these 2. Buts its a 2 horse race effectively. Clinton wants war with Russia. She said she'll treat Russian hacking of the us government like they did 9/11. Neither can be trusted. I just think hes the better option. But I still think he'll be terrible.
Don't you think it was just hard talk from Clinton? Tough words?

She surely would never go to war against Russia. No US president ever would.

Just tough talk and it would have been sanctions only I'm sure.

Otis

Very shocked to hear what was just said on the BBC coverage.

Just had Trump's speech and he thanked a few people in his campaign team.

The US expert on the Beeb panel then stated that three of these had well documented racist and/or anti Semitic views and had been turned down for various high positions of office.

Absolutely unbelievable!

It's a day of head shaking ahead I think.

Marty

Don't you think it was just hard talk from Clinton? Tough words?

She surely would never go to war against Russia. No US president ever would.

Just tough talk and it would have been sanctions only I'm sure.

Building a wall is hard talk and appeals to certain people. Saying you would go to war with another country is just crazy. So glad she isn't president.

Otis

Think it says a lot that the Ku Klux Klan and Marine Le Pen of the French fascist National Front have both come out and congratulated Donald Trump on winning the presidency.

:(

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

£60 profit for me, thank you US voters!

If somebody put £5 on Leicester winning the Premier League, Brexit and Donald Trump becoming US president they would've won £12.5 million

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

£60 profit for me, thank you US voters!

If somebody put £5 on Leicester winning the Premier League, Brexit and Donald Trump becoming US president they would've won £12.5 million

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Joy gambled the Sisu pound on Norwich,remain and Clinton another wise investment;)

Otis

Building a wall is hard talk and appeals to certain people. Saying you would go to war with another country is just crazy. So glad she isn't president.
Did Clinton say 'Trust me, we are going to war with Russia. Mark my words, we WILL go to war' the same way Trump said he WILL build the wall?

That didn't seem to be just tough words to me. He has every intention of building the wall.

I don't believe it will happen, but I definitely believe he intends to.

Everyone knows however that going to war with Russia could be the end of the world. One nuclear retort and it will be game over.

Massive difference to my mind.

Has Clinton said she will go to war, or has merely threatened to do so?

Don't mean to nitpick, Marty, but you do seem rather happy.

Trump will be a total disaster. Nothing at all to be happy about today I don't think.

They were both the wrong candidates. Trump however, is pro guns, sexist and racist and has made startling comments about kicking out Mexicans and stopping Muslims from entering the country.

Also, add to that , that Trump intends to fully repeal Obama Care and that will mean that 20 million people will immediately lose their health benefits.

Don't know why anyone would be happy today about anything.

Captain Dart

Un fucking believable. I'm going to need to hibernate for the next four years.
Make it 8, if the world gets that far.

Captain Dart

Very shocked to hear what was just said on the BBC coverage.
BBC coverage was shocking, they were broadcasting what they wanted the truth to be rather than what it actually was.

Nick

Administrator
Did Clinton say 'Trust me, we are going to war with Russia. Mark my words, we WILL go to war' the same way Trump said he WILL build the wall?

That didn't seem to be just tough words to me. He has every intention of building the wall.

I don't believe it will happen, but I definitely believe he intends to.

Everyone knows however that going to war with Russia could be the end of the world. One nuclear retort and it will be game over.

Massive difference to my mind.

Has Clinton said she will go to war, or has merely threatened to do so?

Don't mean to nitpick, Marty, but you do seem rather happy.

Trump will be a total disaster. Nothing at all to be happy about today I don't think.

They were both the wrong candidates. Trump however, is pro guns, sexist and racist and has made startling comments about kicking out Mexicans and stopping Muslims from entering the country.

Also, add to that , that Trump intends to fully repeal Obama Care and that will mean that 20 million people will immediately lose their health benefits.

Don't know why anyone would be happy today about anything.

I found a tenner in my back pocket this morning!

chiefdave

Think it says a lot that the Ku Klux Klan and Marine Le Pen of the French fascist National Front have both come out and congratulated Donald Trump on winning the presidency.
The KKK endorsed him prior to the vote as well.

So that's the KKK, Le Pen and Putin who support him :banghead:

shmmeee

The other option wanted war with Russia. Trump is very inward looking. Hilary wanted to rule the world. She can't be trusted at all. Hes the lesser of the 2 evils. America have voted for the best candidate imo.

This is just delusional nonsense, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread