Idiots with the whistles (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Proof that most of these lot will blame the fans for anything the fucking cretins. Clearly the defense switched off. Jesus wept.

The problem is that whether the whistle was to blame or not blowing them during the game today has proved divisive amongst support base and is therefore something that should be stopped ASAP.

I'd imagine the JHW group want any future protests to attract as much support as possible so they need to think about what they're doing and make sure it's not splitting the fanbase. I appreciate that they are saying this was nothing to do with them but it now appears that some of their leadership were seen blowing whistles.
Of course they may want to remain a little clique of self proclaimed uber supporters who don't want to engage with the rest of the support but long term that won't help get rid of sisu and improve the clubs fortunes.

theferret

You're a fucking idiot and this just proves it. The bit where he hesitated is just before the clip, you're trying to look clever and instead just prove beyond all doubt that you had no idea what you were on about from the first moment you opened your stupid trap.

While I agree that the moment in question was before the footage kicked in, I don't see why you've got all abusive, he wasn't being confrontational.

I know we're talking about when the ball was played out wide, but I don't know if it had an impact, I certainly didn't notice it at the time (but like I say, I don't know for sure).

SkyBlue_Bear83

While I agree that the moment in question was before the footage kicked in, I don't see why you've got all abusive, he wasn't being confrontational.

I know we're talking about when the ball was played out wide, but I don't know if it had an impact, I certainly didn't notice it at the time (but like I say, I don't know for sure).
I'm just sick of people posting shite about things they don't understand that I lost it for a second.

CharlesMore

I sit in block 18, I didn't hear a whistle for their second goal, Lameiras was like a rabbit in the headlights, he found himself in the right back position, froze and didn't know what to do!

ccfctommy

So has any player or the manager mentioned a whistle re their late goal??

Funny watching Nick wank himself into a frenzy trying to tie this to 'protesters'-- if only he showed 1/1000th of his anger towards the owners (ever).
Strange man.

Are you denying it happened? Did you go to the game today?

Nick

Administrator
So has any player or the manager mentioned a whistle re their late goal??

Funny watching Nick wank himself into a frenzy trying to tie this to 'protesters'-- if only he showed 1/1000th of his anger towards the owners (ever).
Strange man.
Plenty of fans around the ground also saw it didn't they? Others on here who disagree with most things I say included

Pipe down, if only people cared as much about the football then they do back pats and well dones.

pastythegreat

Two players, Lameires and Reilly, I think, both stopped for a second as the whistle blew and this let the ball run to their player wide on the right. Gave him enough space to get the cross in. So yes the Prick with the Whistle cost us today.
Pretty much how I saw it, but I thought it was Riley and Sterry who paused! Could put it down to communication (they both left it for the other to clear), but it's too much of a coincidence they both stopped at exactly the same time as somebody blew a whistle! That person knows who they are and is probably on here/twitter/fb now, trying to justify why blowing whistles is going to drive sisu out!!
Grow up and fuck off

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4439

Plenty of fans around the ground also saw it didn't they?

Pipe down, if only people cared as much about the football then they do back pats and well dones.

I'm confused, are we now saying it was the glare off the whistle, instead?

Kingokings204

I did watch the highlights (thanks for the link) how anyone can blame a whistle is beyond my knowledge. It's laughable. It was really poor defending and a goal conceded like nurnerous others this season. To blame a whistle is just deluded. There wasn't even anything to stop play anyway.

I hate the whistles btw but it had zero bearing on the second goal. They scored due to our ineptness like the other 100 goals we have conceded this season.

Poor defending as usual.

pastythegreat

You decide folks: Coventry 2-2 Bolton

(But for me, Lamerias just makes a lame trot towards the player and then turned his back - can't see much in the way of hesitation?).
This isn't when the whistle was blown (nor when the hesitation was) when sky blues playe release the full highlights tomorrow have a proper look! When the awful shot from Bolton came in (the one that was closer to going for a throw than in the back of the net), it bobbled between Riley and Sterry, who both stopped and looked at each other because of a whistle!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I did watch the highlights (thanks for the link) how anyone can blame a whistle is beyond my knowledge. It's laughable. It was really poor defending and a goal conceded like nurnerous others this season. To blame a whistle is just deluded. There wasn't even anything to stop play anyway.

I hate the whistles btw but it had zero bearing on the second goal. They scored due to our ineptness like the other 100 goals we have conceded this season.

Poor defending as usual.
The bit where our player hesitated isn't shown on the highlight.

It happened,if you weren't there you can't see it on the video.

Nick

Administrator

Poor defending as usual.
What did you think of it at the time?

Kingokings204

What did you think of it at the time?

I wasn't there. I'm only going on the highlights tbf. Another poster said you can't see it on the video link which is fair enough but from the video it looks like a defending cock up as usual from us.

theferret

This isn't when the whistle was blown (nor when the hesitation was) when sky blues playe release the full highlights tomorrow have a proper look! When the awful shot from Bolton came in (the one that was closer to going for a throw than in the back of the net), it bobbled between Riley and Sterry, who both stopped and looked at each other because of a whistle!

That's correct in terms of the timing - but my reading at the time was that the two players paused because they thought the other was going for the ball.

I don't know, and we may never know for sure, but given that whistles were being blown all second half with seemingly no impact on the players, it may have been coincidental and it was genuinely just a moment of confusion.

covman

Ferret, as you probably seen, I've said the same elsewhere. Yes, to be fair, there is the possibly that the whistle interfered, but to me and those good few around me it looked as you have described, simply hesitation in the box, preceded by a fluke of a cross. Yet people so quickly seem to want to seek out people and something to blame.

Lots on see here see SISU as untouchable so they look for someone else to blame unfortunately. I have read several match reports and there is not a mention about any whistles causing a goal. Funny that!

clint van damme

Wonder why slade never mentioned it post match...

Magic whistle shocker!

read my post 36 and tell me do you think it's good that the actions of those blowing the whistle has proved to be so divisive, regardless of whether the players heard it or not?

clint van damme

Lots on see here see SISU as untouchable so they look for someone else to blame unfortunately. I have read several match reports and there is not a mention about any whistles causing a goal. Funny that!

you are a cretin. Any protest needs to have approval of the wider support, as the action against sheff utd did.
This has divided the support and as a consequence has done sisu's work for them as a divided support is what they want.

SkyBlue_Bear83

The idiots fall back argument, if someone says something you don't like just throw in their face that they are supporting/defending Sisu in some way.

Seriously how is a couple of idiots blowing whistles related in anyway to Sisu, they weren't protesting they were being annoying arseholes.

It amazes me how some people on here manage to dress themselves in the morning

covman

So it was several minutes before the goal then??? Wow! That's conclusive then.

ajsccfc

You've read several people mention it and dismissed them as just looking to deflect from the owners. Funny that

italiahorse

The whistle did nothing other than ruin the game.
If I'm confused in Block 20 then the players must be.
I say the players stop and start and a little later they scored their second goal.
Who ever it was is a moron and I'm surprised those around him let him get away with it.

covman

you are a cretin. Any protest needs to have approval of the wider support, as the action against sheff utd did.
This has divided the support and as a consequence has done sisu's work for them as a divided support is what they want.

The wider support is not 5 people on here.

Users who are viewing this thread