Idiots with the whistles (3 Viewers)

Otis

Simple solution is for the club to issue a warning that anyone blowing ref style whistles during matches in future is liable to a ban from the stadium.

Would definitely give a warning first, but then totally have a zero tolerance for the next home game and have the stewards keep an eye out for anyone blowing one.

Nick

Administrator
Not sure what the harm is in saying how wrong it was and urging nobody to do it again.

Statements from all groups again urging no whistles or anything that can affect the game.

Rather than just saying "nothing to do with us". Same as the pitch invasion and that goal.

skybluedan

Blowing whistles isn't actually a protest though is it?

Odd response really

Exactly Grendel , how is blowing a whistle a protest ? I'm all up for protesting and see why fans would and would myself if I lived in cov but blowing whistles I think is utter shite

Otis

Why is it odd it was a form of protest against Sheffield United that some continued today. Anyway as I've said all protests are wrong.
I honestly don't think they were continuing the protest though. I think they just thought it would be a bit of a laugh to take their whistles up today and blow them when it suited just for a giggle.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Not sure what the harm is in saying how wrong it was and urging nobody to do it again.

Statements from all groups again urging no whistles or anything that can affect the game.

Rather than just saying "nothing to do with us". Same as the pitch invasion and that goal.
I've said all protests are wrong,as for the protest groups they can speak for themselves I'm not a part of any of them. I think they should be disbanded anyway

Grendel

Why is it odd it was a form of protest against Sheffield United that some continued today. Anyway as I've said all protests are wrong.

According to some Twitter spat it was Steve brown blowing whistles. Is that why you are defensive?

Otis

You will have to ask th why they were doing it
I am guessing it will be for that reason. Clearly an idiotic thing to do.

When there are 300 whistles all blowing in unison it is quite a distinctive sound and couldn't possibly be confused with the refs whistle.

Just blowing one or two intermittently however most definitely can disrupt the game. Very clearly.

Just don't think they had the brains to realise that today and that it could have totally spoilt the game.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

According to some Twitter spat it was Steve brown blowing whistles. Is that why you are defensive?
He might well have been was he the only one? You don't like him fair enough but you always have to mention him don't you moist like you do with your criticism of Ryan Haynes. Have a go at me after all I was the one that started the whistle blowing at sixfields. As for being defensive ou obviously can't read I have said how many times all protests are wrong

covman

If it was a 'Twitter spat' why would you repeat it on here other than to cause trouble and discredit someone? At least people can clearly see what motivates you now.

Nick

Administrator
If it was a 'Twitter spat' why would you repeat it on here other than to cause trouble and discredit someone? At least people can clearly see what motivates you now.
What motivates you on here by the way? As it's not ccfc.

Surely fans on Twitter talking about this topic is more than relevant, much more than any of your posts have been to date, strangely enough.

Esoterica

I don't understand what all the arguments are about.

If you think everything is 100% SISU's fault, want us to lose, think that we need to be relegated and the club liquidated asap so we can start again, use words like Septic and Fishface and believe that SISU have trousered CCFC cash to build a new Cayman Island: then the goal was nothing to do with whistle blowing.

If you can think logically, recognise SISU shoulder the vast majority of blame for our current situation, have the cognitive ability to acknowledge the handicap left by previous regimes and the obstacles presented by other parties in the saga, and Wasps fans make your fists clench: the whistling made our players stop and robbed us of two vital points.

Probably should have made a poll.

Nick

Administrator
Why is that because his views don't coincide with yours
Because he hasn't made a single post about football? Because he suddenly appeared after a couple of years of the account not being used. Because he just reels stuff out and vanishes when anybody asks about it.

Your views don't match mine, italias don't and how many others ;)

covman

I don't understand what all the arguments are about.

If you think everything is 100% SISU's fault, want us to lose, think that we need to be relegated and the club liquidated asap so we can start again, use words like Septic and Fishface and believe that SISU have trousered CCFC cash to build a new Cayman Island: then the goal was nothing to do with whistle blowing.

If you can think logically, recognise SISU shoulder the vast majority of blame for our current situation, have the cognitive ability to acknowledge the handicap left by previous regimes and the obstacles presented by other parties in the saga, and Wasps fans make your fists clench: the whistling made our players stop and robbed us of two vital points.

Probably should have made a poll.
I love a poll. But before you make it, I think only certain people should be allowed to vote on it. It doesn't matter who as long as it causes another uproar.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I think blowing raspberries would be better than blowing whistles! :wacky: :hungry: :p :p :p :D

covman

Because he hasn't made a single post about football? Because he suddenly appeared after a couple of years of the account not being used. Because he just reels stuff out and vanishes when anybody asks about it.

Your views don't match mine, italias don't and how many others ;)

I can't wait for the day we can talk about football again.

covman

There was a football match today. Simple really.
Yeah and all you are talking about are whistles. I for one am over the moon we just got a point of one of the best teams in the league! I'm not looking for excuses as to why we didn't get 3 because the reason for that is we are at the bottom of the league and we are not very good!

Brylowes

Posted it on another thread.
Encourage Hi-Frequency K9 whistles, nobody would hear them except
The SISU scum dogs.:eek:

Nick

Administrator
Yeah and all you are talking about are whistles. I for one am over the moon we just got a point of one of the best teams in the league! I'm not looking for excuses as to why we didn't get 3 because the reason for that is we are at the bottom of the league and we are not very good!

Do you think they deserved a draw today then? From that post it just confirms you haven't really got a clue about the game today.

covman

Do you think they deserved a draw today then? From that post it just confirms you haven't really got a clue about the game today.

Well at the start of the game I would have snatched their hand off for a draw. In terms of after the game we could have come away with more although as a coventry fan this tends to happen a lot. We just don't take our chances, never have as long as I've been watching.

Nick

Administrator
Well at the start of the game I would have snatched their hand off for a draw. In terms of after the game we could have come away with more although as a coventry fan this tends to happen a lot. We just don't take our chances, never have as long as I've been watching.
Any details about our actual match today? Rather than cliche?

Which chances didn't we take?

Users who are viewing this thread