Investment on the Horizon? (8 Viewers)

JulianDarbyFTW

If there is any truth to this, then I wonder why the CET haven't done a story yet. surely this is what 'their' campaign has been hoping for?

covcity4life

be great if it was a robbie keane consortioum

his depature started the rot
his return could stop it

yes yes dont worry pinch of salt,not carried away etc

torchomatic

If there is any truth to this, then I wonder why the CET haven't done a story yet. surely this is what 'their' campaign has been hoping for?

Just wait, Simon is canny enough to take all the credit if it happens. It'll all be down to his book and the petition, no doubt.

mark82

If it was Red Bull the badge would definitely go. The name would be tweaked to show RB involvement in any way they can. They may even try to declare it a new club rather than a continuation. I'd be happy to have them as long as they don't try to obliterate any history that has come before them. We could be a prime target because of the size of the potential fan base, particularly to an owner more concerned with brand advertising than making profit from the football club.

skybluebeduff

Just wait, Simon is canny enough to take all the credit if it happens. It'll all be down to his book at the petition, no doubt.
It's only a very small minority on here who care about what Simon does, whilst the rest of us just carry on and watch the world spin...

letsallsingtogether

If it was Red Bull the badge would definitely go. The name would be tweaked to show RB involvement in any way they can. They may even try to declare it a new club rather than a continuation. I'd be happy to have them as long as they don't try to obliterate any history that has come before them. We could be a prime target because of the size of the potential fan base, particularly to an owner more concerned with brand advertising than making profit from the football club.
We're not that lucky.
If what I have heard is true it is one person hasn't got that much money wouldn't have thought.
But get may have some backers behind him.

Moff

Because he's just guessing like everyone else.

There seems to be two possible scenario's being spoken of here. One is good, the other is not so good. Would be interesting to hear who both sides were rumoured to be, but I understand that may not happen.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

No, I love sisu. I'm the one you've all been talking about when you say those that love sisu, I've been here all along telling Tim what you're planning.

Give it a rest, you're boring
Why because you pick and chose when you're done due to who owns us. So you would rather have Fisher than anybody else is that it? Me personally I don't care who owns us is that boring enough for you?

Otis

be great if it was a robbie keane consortioum

his depature started the rot
his return could stop it

yes yes dont worry pinch of salt,not carried away etc
Better still, a James Maddison/Carl Baker consortium. Dream scenario

M&S will also see increased profits as everyone will need to go out and buy clean pants the next day.

dongonzalos

I suspect Malaka has heard something different, as in anyone's terms that would not be described as 'fucking fantastic'

Hope you are right.
Would love it to be Red Bull wanting the Butts and us.
But just can't see it. Its SISU related and the usual issues with CCC and SISU.

torchomatic

I hope it is the Butts and plans for a new stadium. I'd be more than happy to leave the Ricoh to Wasps and their bond.

Manchester_sky_blue

Hope you are right.
Would love it to be Red Bull wanting the Butts and us.
But just can't see it. Its SISU related and the usual issues with CCC and SISU.

I just can't see it being Red Bull. With the resources they have why would they not look at teams higher up the tree than us if they were wanting to get involved in English Football?

Otis

I just can't see it being Red Bull. With the resources they have why would they not look at teams higher up the tree than us if they were wanting to get involved in English Football?
And also with a Butts that would be a small capacity with the inability to expand if we were to make it really big in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread