Is Silence Golden ? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
paranoia and once again this is why you have your reputation now.
giphy.gif

It isn't paranoia though is it?

Nick

Administrator
your doing it again. experts in quotation marks lol. its like your personally insulted.

no one is acting an expert. just giving their honest opinions. the matters you link too are clearly not as relevant as you think as wider community is not being impacted by those events. However they are a good starting place to improve on though, not starting from scratch.

as for posters ignoring them i think its just a case of it not being that interesting to get clicks and replies, how to improve something however is just more of a discussion point quite frankly.

and you have not responded to lack of branding at organisation sbitc course that i mentioned. do you only like to talk about positives when it comes to sbitc?

of cours ei am sure wasps have some flaws in their set up too. but i dont care about them, i just wanna see ccfc's improve.

I haven't replied as I haven't seen it? What branding would you expect at a 5 a side type weekly thing?

I'm not personally insulted, I just don't get why people wade in saying "they dont do this" and then it changes to "oh, i didnt know about this" and they have actually seen it.

covcity4life

yes it is. better pr and communication has been wanted from ccfc as a whole for 5 or 6 years now.

1 or 2 posters giving it anti sisu stuff would be a huge minority.

and once again we need to take a stepback and remember we are just a internet forum. as long as wider community benefits who cares about some internet posters?

covcity4life

I haven't replied as I haven't seen it? What branding would you expect at a 5 a side type weekly thing?

I'm not personally insulted, I just don't get why people wade in saying "they dont do this" and then it changes to "oh, i didnt know about this" and they have actually seen it.

no you jsut wade in and say they do this,recognise!

and when told how that thing isnt as good as you think and can be improved you say "i havnt seen it"

oh wait...same thing?!

one last time all the links show they do something, but from actual word of mouth i only hear about wasps so something tells me it is not enough.

Nick

Administrator
yes it is. better pr and communication has been wanted from ccfc as a whole for 5 or 6 years now.

1 or 2 posters giving it anti sisu stuff would be a huge minority.

and once again we need to take a stepback and remember we are just a internet forum. as long as wider community benefits who cares about some internet posters?

Things spread, it isn't just the internet. If anything, it's the chinese whispers that start on the internet and then go offline where theres no way to see context or more information that are worse.

Some people would welcome good PR as they should, don't try and say it would be "1 or 2 posters" on a forum banging on about desperation, just trying to sell season tickets etc though as it's quite obvious it wouldn't be.

Nick

Administrator
no you jsut wade in and say they do this,recognise!

and when told how that thing isnt as good as you think and can be improved you say "i havnt seen it"

oh wait...same thing?!

one last time all the links show they do something, but from actual word of mouth i only hear about wasps so something tells me it is not enough.

I haven't said they do or don't things at the thing you went to. I haven't said how good that one thing is either. I asked what branding did you want there?

Maybe you just know more people who are interested in Wasps? The only people I know who have mentioned them have never paid for a ticket for Wasps and their main selling point is that you can drink at your seat.

covcity4life

so to sum up you are blaming fans for clubs poor pr and saying sbitc shouldnt try to improve because fans dont care about what they do?

bleak.

Nick

Administrator
so to sum up you are blaming fans for clubs poor pr and saying sbitc shouldnt try to improve because fans dont care about what they do?

bleak.

To sum it up, I think you haven't read the thread where I have said multiple times in this very thread their PR is shite and SBITC can always improve.

Read the thread properly.

covcity4life

I haven't said they do or don't things at the thing you went to. I haven't said how good that one thing is either. I asked what branding did you want there?

Maybe you just know more people who are interested in Wasps? The only people I know who have mentioned them have never paid for a ticket for Wasps and their main selling point is that you can drink at your seat.

i agree, and they are milking that to get adults in with their kids.

rules mean no drink in stands but maybe ccfc could do a family deal where get food and kids get 1 drink each and adults 1 free beer each? just an idea

as for branding, they needed more ccfc stuff. other than the mitre footballs(which didnt all have ccfc on them) and the tracksuits that 1 of the instructers worse, there was nothing ccfc related. would have been nice to bring in a ex player or a coach(i know buust did it in past) but nothing like that happened on mine. no tickets to a game nothing. one week they gave everyone a water bottle which i still use so i think more stuff like that helps build a brand myself.

covcity4life

To sum it up, I think you haven't read the thread where I have said multiple times in this very thread their PR is shite and SBITC can always improve.

Read the thread properly.

no you learn to stop twisting

you have come in trying to defend sbitc when noone had a go at them in the first place. you have been presented with examples and ideas to improve but your only retort is to say people are sticking boot in or ignoring what sbitc already do

you have been too blatant for too long and now people are starting to see through you.

Nick

Administrator
no you learn to stop twisting

you have come in trying to defend sbitc when noone had a go at them in the first place. you have been presented with examples and ideas to improve but your only retort is to say people are sticking boot in or ignoring what sbitc already do

you have been too blatant for too long and now people are starting to see through you.

Ah, you are trying to go down the "people see through you line". It isn't twisting anything, twisting would be your previous post.

Learn to read.

I have said their PR is shit, but it isn't an easy task and gave examples why for both sbitc and CCFC.

I have said they can always improve, there is plenty they can do and on other threads lots of examples what I would do.

I have said people do ignore what they do and they don't get enough credit for what they do currently. I pointed out that people say they don't know things but have read threads on here about them. (Again, to clarify. People on here, not people with no internet etc).

Again, just fishing for likes but still struggling with the reading and comprehension part. You have already tried the defending SISU line. It is nearly as bad as Tony trying to argue about me saying Joy's statement was shite.

covcity4life

Ah, you are trying to go down the "people see through you line". It isn't twisting anything, twisting would be your previous post.

Learn to read.

I have said their PR is shit, but it isn't an easy task and gave examples why for both sbitc and CCFC.

I have said they can always improve, there is plenty they can do and on other threads lots of examples what I would do.

I have said people do ignore what they do and they don't get enough credit for what they do currently. I pointed out that people say they don't know things but have read threads on here about them. (Again, to clarify. People on here, not people with no internet etc).

Again, just fishing for likes but still struggling with the reading and comprehension part. You have already tried the defending SISU line. It is nearly as bad as Tony trying to argue about me saying Joy's statement was shite.

you defend sisu as you defend ccfc. to you they are the same. its loyalty in your opinion. doesnt bother me.

but you keep waffling on and all you are really saying is

"yes i agree with your points cc4life andi see you have agreed with some of mine but i cant let it go like that so i am going to keep arguing with you even though i no longer know what we are arguing about as in every post i agree with you,so i will just say learn to read"

Nick

Administrator
you defend sisu as you defend ccfc. to you they are the same. its loyalty in your opinion. doesnt bother me.

but you keep waffling on and all you are really saying is

"yes i agree with your points cc4life andi see you have agreed with some of mine but i cant let it go like that so i am going to keep arguing with you even though i no longer know what we are arguing about as in every post i agree with you,so i will just say learn to read"

So now you are trying to tell me what my opinion is?

Again, read any of my threads and you will see me say I can quite clearly differentiate. So yes, saying learn to read is quite valid isn't it?

covcity4life

blah blah blah

you have agreed with most of my points. you have nothing left to say other than "everyone hates the poor sbitc".

stop typing

Nick

Administrator
blah blah blah

you have agreed with most of my points. you have nothing left to say other than "everyone hates the poor sbitc".

stop typing

Stop typing, why? Is it too much to try and read and understand?

Still, when "defending SISU" doesn't work you need something to fall back on. Lazy.

To sum it up in simple bullet points for you:
  • The PR of CCFC is awful, no idea what marketing people do but the public facing ones have a tough job
  • A lot more could be done in the community
  • SBITC don't really get enough recognition for what they currently do

italiahorse

If they physically can't hand cash over they should be using the brand to fundraise a lot more.
They are just going through the motions of running a football club. Even Bigi was still on loan on the web site last time I could be bothered to look.
Disabled treatment is poor. I could list dozens of incidents that they go through.
I've even offered to be a point of communication for disabled into the club and when I get an email in response nothing gets followed up.

Esoterica

They are just going through the motions of running a football club. Even Bigi was still on loan on the web site last time I could be bothered to look.
Disabled treatment is poor. I could list dozens of incidents that they go through.
I've even offered to be a point of communication for disabled into the club and when I get an email in response nothing gets followed up.
I'm not sure you've thought that through - you won't get as much revenue from them because they need wider parking spaces. ;)

covcity4life

Stop typing, why? Is it too much to try and read and understand?

Still, when "defending SISU" doesn't work you need something to fall back on. Lazy.

To sum it up in simple bullet points for you:
  • The PR of CCFC is awful, no idea what marketing people do but the public facing ones have a tough job
  • A lot more could be done in the community
  • SBITC don't really get enough recognition for what they currently do

when did i call you a sisu lover???? everyone has called you up on it now(even neutrals like hill) so is it fishing for likes or just stating truth(if i did indeed even do it). you are ultra defensive about anythign vs owners because for you it is vs ccfc. that is how you think do not deny it.

as for your bullet points i agree with them all.

only thing i would add is maybe its not all down to pr and the actualy courses could be improved to really pull in new fans.

Nick

Administrator

I agree, this is where reading things comes in. I'm not disabled but can see that side of it is shite and again not something that's too complicated to fix.

Nick

Administrator
when did i call you a sisu lover???? everyone has called you up on it now(even neutrals like hill) so is it fishing for likes or just stating truth(if i did indeed even do it). you are ultra defensive about anythign vs owners because for you it is vs ccfc. that is how you think do not deny it.

only thing i would add is maybe its not all down to pr and the actualy courses could be improved to really pull in new fans.

This is about SBITC? So I'm not sure why you are banging on about defending SISU. Unless of course you see me sticking up for SBITC and the JSBS as defending SISU? It's a lazy line reeled out when you haven't got a clue what else to say.

I am saying CCFC's PR is poor for starters... I have made multiple posts in this thread about how things at CCFC themselves are poor.

Again, you are either wumming or just failing to read and understand things. Not sure why you are trying to tell me how I think or my opinion when you struggle with the basics of your own so much.

covcity4life

This is about SBITC? So I'm not sure why you are banging on about defending SISU. Unless of course you see me sticking up for SBITC and the JSBS as defending SISU? It's a lazy line reeled out when you haven't got a clue what else to say.

I am saying CCFC's PR is poor for starters... I have made multiple posts in this thread about how things at CCFC themselves are poor.

Again, you are either wumming or just failing to read and understand things. Not sure why you are trying to tell me how I think or my opinion when you struggle with the basics of your own so much.

wumming indeed. bring up sisu then say why are you hammering ona bout sisu lol

doyou disagree with this bit,a simple YES OR NO please:

Nick

Administrator
wumming indeed. bring up sisu then say why are you hammering ona bout sisu lol

doyou disagree with this bit,a simple YES OR NO please:

You brought up defending SISU though?
you are way too defensive when it comes to ccfc/sisu

covcity4life

when? 2 pages ago?????

i have mad numerous posts just about the topic and you keep going on about sisu

yes or no do you agree with me about the actual point?

Brylowes

• The PR of CCFC is awful, no idea what marketing people do but the public facing ones have a tough
TBH I wouldn't want the job of trying to paint this club in a good light, I think they realise it's beyond
That and people just won't be taken in, so it's head down and carry on regardless.

As they say 'You can't polish a Turd" :emoji_poop:

Nick

Administrator
when? 2 pages ago?????

i have mad numerous posts just about the topic and you keep going on about sisu

yes or no do you agree with me about the actual point?

No, I am going on about you keep giving it the defending SISU line... It really isn't hard to understand.

If you had managed to understand what people had typed posts and posts ago you would have seen me say things like things can be improved. That's what happens when you don't read things and links into my point about reading threads and then knowing nothing about them....

ie. When I said:

There is always more that can be done, I've said that a fair few times with plenty of ideas on how to help etc.

That kind of gives it away that:
  1. I think there is more that can be done.
  2. I have said a fair few times
  3. I have also posted ideas of improvements
If you would have read things properly you would have seen this wouldn't you?

It isn't hard to understand, still though I guess it's easier to try the defending SISU line rather than read what is actually there in text?

Nick

Administrator
TBH I wouldn't want the job of trying to paint this club in a good light, I think they realise it's beyond
That and people just won't be taken in, so it's head down and carry on regardless.

As they say 'You can't polish a Turd" :emoji_poop:

Probably best off just pointing out that the PR is shit (which it is) and communication is awful etc. Then when some PR or communication comes out just moan about how it's to sell tickets.

covcity4life

sisu sisu sisu,thats all you fucking type

everything on topic you agree with me,so it shows what a wum you are to keep trying to argue.

just be honest,you hate sbitc not being seen as perfect, you came on giving it the big un about posts and tweets to what they had done and when given real life experiences of the courses you didnt know what to say and just keep going ona bout sisu or learn to read.

just stop typing, nothing more to be said about the sbitc. they are good but improvement needed and not just in terms of pr/marketing. we are in a war with wasps and word of mouth IN MY OPINION is in their favour.

the end.

Brylowes

Probably best off just pointing out that the PR is shit (which it is) and communication is awful etc. Then when some PR or communication comes out just moan about how it's to sell tickets.
But how could the PR be good, what could anyone say or do that would improve the
Image of the club.

Nick

Administrator
sisu sisu sisu,thats all you fucking type

everything on topic you agree with me,so it shows what a wum you are to keep trying to argue.

just be honest,you hate sbitc not being seen as perfect, you came on giving it the big un about posts and tweets to what they had done and when given real life experiences of the courses you didnt know what to say and just keep going ona bout sisu or learn to read.

just stop typing, nothing more to be said about the sbitc. they are good but improvement needed and not just in terms of pr/marketing. we are in a war with wasps and word of mouth IN MY OPINION is in their favour.

the end.

Why are you trying to tell me what I think? You clearly haven't got a clue as you can't read basic posts.

So you can't reply about why you said I was defending them by talking about SBITC then, you brought it up? As you can read my mind, you will see I don't think they belong in the same sentence, the same as the JSB volunteers.

I wouldn't say learn to read if you had actually read what had been written, rather than what you imagined had.

Nick

Administrator
But how could the PR be good, what could anyone say or do that would improve the
Image of the club.

It depends who it's aimed at. If people are going to be outraged at the cheek of a letter from Mark Robins then they are pointless.

Still plenty of others to be targetted. It won't be easy at all, but still do-able.

Users who are viewing this thread