Message to seppala and fisher (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

dongonzalos

WBA is the way to do it. Yo Yo for a few years but manage the finances wisely as you go

Sky Blue Kid

Jeezus-Blinkered again! Fucking fake news spinny bullshit!

Actually we bought Fox AND Dann in Jan 2008

They played the remainder of that season 2007-8 and then played the whole of the next season 2008-9 playing 57 games each. Which is ACTUALLY 16 months NOT 9!

In 2007-8 Dowie won Manager of the month but SISU (Ray Ransom) took over and sacked him-replacing him with Coleman. We avoided relagation on the last day-despite losing 4-1 at home to Charlton (SISUs fault?).

Next season 2008-9 we finish 17th (SISU's fault?) and only finish 8 points above relegation. Westwood and Fox get in the PFA Championship team of the season.

Westwood and Gunnarson played out there 3 year contracts and both left in 2011.

Is that the owners fault that they left?

Let's look at that facts...
2009-10 season finished 19th
2010-11 season finished 18th

All with Chris Coleman in charge & the season after that we got relegated...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another fuck that can't count!...... Dann signed at almost midnight on the last day of January 2008 so he played 3 months of 2008. Then 8 months of 2009... Unless you class close season as actually playing(I didn't know a season lasted 12 months!!!
Westwood wanted a contract extention but was ignored by SISU and when Boothroyd was asked by CET if he had been offered another contract yet, the reply was.... "I haven't bumped into him on the training ground yet!" Total disrespect in my eyes. Gunarsson could see what was going on and did the same as Westwood. but there again Mr "All knowing" knows differently.

CovBurty

Where are the 18k fans when we lost to Burton when we were pushing the top two last season?

Where are the 27k fans when we beat Gillingham after returning to the Ricoh. The weekend after we played Yeovil at home and only mustered 11.5k.

Fickle.

Sheffield Utd constantly get 18-19k plus every home game.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Totally true we are fickle. if we could get a winning team back and get some belief going again and maybe our own ground back, then more would get behind the club. I still have my love for City (many on here would question that) but I do. we all do. last season was so good. I was busting with belief. then it's come to this. I want my Coventry back.

Fergusons_Beard

Another fuck that can't count!...... Dann signed at almost midnight on the last day of January 2008 so he played 3 months of 2008. Then 8 months of 2009... Unless you class close season as actually playing(I didn't know a season lasted 12 months!!!
Westwood wanted a contract extention but was ignored by SISU and when Boothroyd was asked by CET if he had been offered another contract yet, the reply was.... "I haven't bumped into him on the training ground yet!" Total disrespect in my eyes. Gunarsson could see what was going on and did the same as Westwood. but there again Mr "All knowing" knows differently.

You are fuckin hilarious!

It was you that said that they were only here for 9 months and now your saying 3 months and 8 months which is 11! Now you are not counting the off season as actually being contracted because 'they aren't playing'....

Yet quote more fake bollocks as justification for your fake news.

Did Westwood tell you he wanted a contract extension? And what's Boothroyd got to do with SISU? He's the bloody manager!

Just actually read my post- we were shit under Coleman and shit under boothroyd and finished the 2011 season with a fat football scout in charge.

Hmm I wonder why they didn't want to extend their contracts......

Astute

It was you that said that they were only here for 9 months and now your saying 3 months and 8 months which is 11! Now you are not counting the off season as actually being contracted because 'they aren't playing'....

Did Westwood tell you he wanted a contract extension? And what's Boothroyd got to do with SISU? He's the bloody manager!

Just actually read my post- we were shit under Coleman and shit under boothroyd and finished the 2011 season with a fat football scout in charge.

Are you Grendel in disguise?

Everyone knew Westwood was waiting for a contract to be offered. It didn't happen so he signed for another club.

Grendel

Everyone knew Westwood was waiting for a contract to be offered. It didn't happen so he signed for another club.

Out of interest how do you know he was waiting? Ranson tried to flog him to Everton in the January by the way.

Astute

Out of interest how do you know he was waiting? Ranson tried to flog him to Everton in the January by the way.
It was all out in the open. Westwood said he was waiting for an offer. The word from our club was on the lines of not bumping into him on the training ground. But you will know that.

Nick

Administrator
It was all out in the open. Westwood said he was waiting for an offer. The word from our club was on the lines of not bumping into him on the training ground. But you will know that.
That was Murphy wasn't it?

Astute

That was Murphy wasn't it?
Not just happened to Murphy. We have lost a few players by SISU not wanting to offer a contract until as late as they can. Then they don't have to pay out wages until it is signed. They just don't understand football.

wingy

While it wasn't pretty I thought we were effective and decent under Boothroyd, until Turner got injured, the prevarication ovrr signing King and the boardroom reshuffle.
Another letdown in January so to speak.

Nick

Administrator
While it wasn't pretty I thought we were effective and decent under Boothroyd, until Turner got injured, the prevarication ovrr signing King and the boardroom reshuffle.
Another letdown in January so to speak.

Remember Cardiff I think it was moaning we were too physical.

Sky Blue Kid

Read and digest you thick fuck!
Westwood said: 'Six months ago I would have signed a new deal, 12 months ago I was asking for a new deal, and the year before that they promised me a new deal but nothing ever materialised and I don't know why.

'I want to see how things go but I am being slaughtered in the papers for it like it is my fault. I am being made to look the bad guy which is unfair.

'I was offered a new contract four weeks ago. The manager asked me if I was going to sign and I said no and that is it. I have not asked to leave, I just said I don't want to sign the contract.

'I love it at the club and that has not changed. I am still committed. The manager asked for an answer, he wanted me to be straight up and honest, which I have been.

'Next thing I know, I am out of the team, and find myself being attacked in the press. I didn't want to get embroiled in this kind of political issue. I have not done one interview all summer, but have kept my mouth shut and wanted to let my performances do the talking.

'I just want to play football but now I am being slated in the papers everyday and I have been dropped for no reason. And enough is enough. I always train hard and work hard and give my best in games.

'I really don't know what is going to happen. Bullying me is not going to work.'

Boothroyd, who was appointed as Coleman's successor by chairman Ray Ranson in May, also criticised Westwood for his performance in the opening day win over Portsmouth.

The former Watford and Colchester boss accused the Republic of Ireland stand-in keeper of being 'inconsistent' despite earning a reputation as one of the best keepers outside the Premier League.

Boothroyd said: 'We’ve got two very good goalkeepers, one who’s proved himself to be the best in the division but last week he nearly cost us the game then he won us the game, and I don’t want to work with that inconsistency.

'We’ve got a situation where I want him to sign, his representatives want him to sign, the club and everybody in Coventry wants him to sign but he’s not quite sure yet but he’s not ready, nobody’s come in for him and therefore I’ve got to go with what I think is consistent and settled.

'I want Keiren to play in the Premiership with us but, as good as he is, I’ve got a decision to make before the next game. I have to have a chat with him and find out it he’s part of the future here or not.

'If he isn’t, we’ll have to deal with it.'

Westwood, who missed his club's second game at Watford due to a family bereavement, said he was bewildered by Boothroyd's comments.

'It is a slur on my character,' he said.

'I want to do well for the club but I am not being allowed to do that. I will always be available for selection and I will always perform to my best.

'The manager has said I am the best keeper outside the Premier League and yet he doesn't want to play me. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you I am not a bad lad and I train hard everyday.

'This hurts me because I just want to play. I am not arrogant. Since I was released by City I have worked hard every day, I have played in the conference and I know what it is like to be on £150 a week, so I am not a big-time Charlie.

'I am not going to change because I am out of contract. I know I have to work hard to get where I want to be and that has always driven me and always will or I know I will get nowhere.'

Read more: You can't bully me, Aidy! Coventry keeper Keiren Westwood won't be pushed into penning new deal after rift with Boothroyd | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sky Blue Kid

Westwood said: 'Six months ago I would have signed a new deal, 12 months ago I was asking for a new deal, and the year before that they promised me a new deal but nothing ever materialised and I don't know why.

'I want to see how things go but I am being slaughtered in the papers for it like it is my fault. I am being made to look the bad guy which is unfair.

'I was offered a new contract four weeks ago. The manager asked me if I was going to sign and I said no and that is it. I have not asked to leave, I just said I don't want to sign the contract.

'I love it at the club and that has not changed. I am still committed. The manager asked for an answer, he wanted me to be straight up and honest, which I have been.

'Next thing I know, I am out of the team, and find myself being attacked in the press. I didn't want to get embroiled in this kind of political issue. I have not done one interview all summer, but have kept my mouth shut and wanted to let my performances do the talking.

'I just want to play football but now I am being slated in the papers everyday and I have been dropped for no reason. And enough is enough. I always train hard and work hard and give my best in games.

'I really don't know what is going to happen. Bullying me is not going to work.'

Boothroyd, who was appointed as Coleman's successor by chairman Ray Ranson in May, also criticised Westwood for his performance in the opening day win over Portsmouth.

The former Watford and Colchester boss accused the Republic of Ireland stand-in keeper of being 'inconsistent' despite earning a reputation as one of the best keepers outside the Premier League.

Boothroyd said: 'We’ve got two very good goalkeepers, one who’s proved himself to be the best in the division but last week he nearly cost us the game then he won us the game, and I don’t want to work with that inconsistency.

'We’ve got a situation where I want him to sign, his representatives want him to sign, the club and everybody in Coventry wants him to sign but he’s not quite sure yet but he’s not ready, nobody’s come in for him and therefore I’ve got to go with what I think is consistent and settled.

'I want Keiren to play in the Premiership with us but, as good as he is, I’ve got a decision to make before the next game. I have to have a chat with him and find out it he’s part of the future here or not.

Westwood, who missed his club's second game at Watford due to a family bereavement, said he was bewildered by Boothroyd's comments.

'I want to do well for the club but I am not being allowed to do that. I will always be available for selection and I will always perform to my best.

'The manager has said I am the best keeper outside the Premier League and yet he doesn't want to play me. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you I am not a bad lad and I train hard everyday.

'This hurts me because I just want to play. I am not arrogant. Since I was released by City I have worked hard every day, I have played in the conference and I know what it is like to be on £150 a week, so I am not a big-time Charlie.

'I am not going to change because I am out of contract. I know I have to work hard to get where I want to be and that has always driven me and always will or I know I will get nowhere.'

Read more: You can't bully me, Aidy! Coventry keeper Keiren Westwood won't be pushed into penning new deal after rift with Boothroyd | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sky Blue Kid

@ Fergusons_Beard...... I don't have to know him personally. I just read his interview with the CET where he says in his own words this........

Sky Blue Kid

Sky Blue Kid

Lmfao.... You're right 9 months isn't 11 months...... Neither is fucking 16 months:mooning:

Sky Blue Kid

Some people won't take written proof in "Black and White" when the player himself has told his story in his own words Astute. He'll probably say that it wasn't Houchen who scored Coventry's second goal in the 1987 FA Cup final too. ;)

D

Deleted member 2477

I think its pretty obvious to most that from that and a few other players that sisu piss players about to save a few quid not offering new contracts or reduced terms until the last minute. I hate to think the amount of decent playersweve lost either by sisu fucking them about or offering a shit term

Out of interest can anyone think of a player in the last 10 years who has renewed a contract with us as im struggling. The message i get is that any decent player weve had under sisu has fucked off at the earliest oportunitythey have had and not looked back

stupot07

Loads of players have renewed their contracts in the last 10 years, the vast majority that have left have left because we didn't want to re-sign them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2477

Like who other than academy players. Im talking about top first team players who we would have wanted to keep like westwood, gunerson, murphy, dare i say king etc. Cant think of any who didnt leave when they could

Grendel

Like who other than academy players. Im talking about top first team players who we would have wanted to keep like westwood, gunerson, murphy, dare i say king etc. Cant think of any who didnt leave when they could

Bell, baker, mcsheffrey, fleck off the top of my head.

D

Deleted member 2477

Bell re signed as the offer was a joke by a joke of a chairman and bell couldnt believe his luck. Baker was kicked out as sisu wouldnt pay, mcshefrey fucked off for the same and fleck saw sense and fucked off also

Grendel

Bell re signed as the offer was a joke by a joke of a chairman and bell couldnt believe his luck. Baker was kicked out as sisu wouldnt pay, mcshefrey fucked off for the same and fleck saw sense and fucked off also

All those players signed new contracts with the club.

chiefdave

All that article really tells you is that Westwood was offered a contract and turned it down and then after getting stick from fans he went to the papers making out he was desperate to sign but could for some reason only sign if the contract had been offered earlier.

That may well be true, it also could be totally made up to make him look good and get the fans off his back.

Sky Blue Kid

All that article really tells you is that Westwood was offered a contract and turned it down and then after getting stick from fans he went to the papers making out he was desperate to sign but could for some reason only sign if the contract had been offered earlier.

That may well be true, it also could be totally made up to make him look good and get the fans off his back.

Obviously he's a liar. End of story.

Users who are viewing this thread