Monday night forum (1 Viewer)

andy_scates

All I learnt tonight is how deluded 1/4 of Coventry fans are.
"Joy seppala should have bought the Ricoh in 2007" she wasn't on the board.
References to Richardson, that's not SISUs fault
Why won't seppala attend, that's not Fishers fault
How is finance for a new ground arriving, through grants, sponsorship and other sales
It isn't rocket science.

And some other info, a close family friend, is quite high up in the board, and a £600k fee has been agreed to buy the Speedway if we wanted that ground, Walsall IS NOT one of the final 2 selected venues so will everyone please stop barking on about it, and as for everyone saying they won't follow the club with SISU in charge, I'm sorry, but you are not a fan. Remember when they took over? Everyone wanted to hug them, thank them. It's about supporting OUR team. We don't chant "we love our owners, we do" it's "we love you city" no matter who is in that kit, who is in the boardroom, if you're a Coventry City fan, you follow our team

How is finance for a new ground arriving, through grants, sponsorship and other sales
It isn't rocket science.

And some other info, a close family friend, is quite high up in the board, and a £600k fee has been agreed to buy the Speedway if we wanted that ground, Walsall IS NOT one of the final 2 selected venues so will everyone please stop barking on about it, and as for everyone saying they won't follow the club with SISU in charge, I'm sorry, but you are not a fan. Remember when they took over? Everyone wanted to hug them, thank them. It's about supporting OUR team. We don't chant "we love our owners, we do" it's "we love you city" no matter who is in that kit, who is in the boardroom, if you're a Coventry City fan, you follow our team

Half correct we follow our team who are Coventry City (called that because they are in Coventry), not a franchise 30 miles away.

cloughie

It isn't rocket science.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha

somebody get your nurse or carer quick

another newbie on the troll been a few recently

bigfatronssba

How is a team not based in Coventry "our team"?

If your going to take the moral high ground crap against people trying to save the club then you sir are a moron.

bigfatronssba

No. I clearly said "no matter who is in that kit, in the board ill support them" If we go liquidated, I won't follow the new team, as I'm a Coventry City fan end of

So would you have followed MK Dons if you were a Wimbledon fan?

andy_scates

So would you have followed MK Dons if you were a Wimbledon fan?

As often as I could afford to yes. Grown up as a Coventry fan, bought their kits, tickets, accessories and so on. Follow them whenever I can, wherever I can, why would I drop all that passion to support FC Coventry bla bla

bigfatronssba

As often as I could afford to yes. Grown up as a Coventry fan, bought their kits, tickets, accessories and so on. Follow them whenever I can, wherever I can, why would I drop all that passion to support FC Coventry bla bla

Thanks for clearing that up, just wanted to be sure what particular type of trechery we're dealing with.

covmark

It isn't rocket science.

I agree mate, whoever the owners are I will support the team. Obviously though I can't be a proper fan because of this.

dadgad

Oh dear. another blind man, saying "embrace my vision of total shoite":facepalm:

andy_scates

I agree mate, whoever the owners are I will support the team. Obviously though I can't be a proper fan because of this.

Exactly. Life of a Coventry fan summed up completely. If you haven't had a season ticket for the last 20 years, you're not a real fan

A close family friend who is high up on the board...Who would that be then as i don't think we got that many board members left,take it you do mean ccfc board members??

bigfatronssba

A close family friend who is high up on the board...Who would that be then as i don't think we got that many board members left,take it you do mean ccfc board members??

Theres only Tim & Steve left. Those well known life long city fans.

DaleM

The're not Wimbledon though are they ? Go and support Shitsu FC in their new guise ( If it ever happens) . Fuckwits like you who tell others they aren't real fans because we wont support our Shitty owners anymore really piss me off. Wake up and look at the position we are in ( League and financial) . Twat.

covmark

So if ACL have put a bid in and win ?

I would support them 100%, I would prefer sisu gone without doubt, but if they're still here I will still support ccfc. I disagree with the op on the mk dons comparison. I couldn't support a team that permanently moved out of coventry

andy_scates

I'm not going to mention any names as Tim Fisher can't even announce that Brandon has been agreed yet, but it's at an incredibly advanced stage

Otis

Half correct we follow our team who are Coventry City (called that because they are in Coventry), not a franchise 30 miles away.

Agree. He's only half right.

I will follow the City whoever is in charge. I won't however follow the club out of the city.

Ridiculous to suggest people aren't real fans. I've been going up since the 1960's and have had season tickets pretty much every year for the past 40 years.

Have followed City through thick and thin, but I WILL NOT follow Coventry City playing home games miles away from Coventry.

Especially not when there is a perfectly good very decent available stadium with our name badge emblazoned on the side of it already here IN Coventry.

andy_scates

The're not Wimbledon though are they ? Go and support Shitsu FC in their new guise ( If it ever happens) . feckwits like you who tell others they aren't real fans because we wont support our Shitty owners anymore really piss me off. Wake up and look at the position we are in ( League and financial) . Twat.

Did I mention us being Wimbledon????, someone else did, I answered his question. I'm fully aware of our league and financial position, so I assume you thinking that PROPERTY DEVELOPER Haskell, will be better for us yes? Because PROPERTY DEVELOPER sounds a lot like football player investor doesn't it

bigfatronssba

I'm not going to mention any names as Tim Fisher can't even announce that Brandon has been agreed yet, but it's at an incredibly advanced stage

I remember when negotiations to buy the Ricoh were at an "incredibly advanced stage", that was all nonsense as well.

cloughie

Still waiting for the CLOSE family member that is on the board only 2 to choose from none Local or have any intrest in CCFC other than sisu intrest

andy_scates

So I suppose the fact the council demanded £24m for the right for SISU to have catering rights, is also SISUs fault, and the fact that the council canceled all talks with SISU because they quite rightly refused to pay £24m, is SISUs fault

Otis

Brandon is a ridiculous notion.

No way planning permission would be given.

1 road in, 1 road out. Total gridlock. Objections will be put in and will surely be upheld.

bigfatronssba

Did I mention us being Wimbledon????, someone else did, I answered his question. I'm fully aware of our league and financial position, so I assume you thinking that PROPERTY DEVELOPER Haskell, will be better for us yes? Because PROPERTY DEVELOPER sounds a lot like football player investor doesn't it

I would rather play in the Blue Square North and remain in Coventry than move and get back into the Championship.

The fact that you see no problem in destroying 130 years of history suggests to me you see the world in a very selfish way.

DaleM

Well if he gets it and buys the Ricoh , the club and the stadium will be as one . So yes IMO it will be better for CCFCthan this current bunch of Wankers:jerkit:

bigfatronssba

So I suppose the fact the council demanded £24m for the right for SISU to have catering rights, is also SISUs fault, and the fact that the council canceled all talks with SISU because they quite rightly refused to pay £24m, is SISUs fault

Unfortunately that isn't a fact though is it?

Compass want £24m for catering rights. The Council has nothing to do with the sale of pies.

Users who are viewing this thread