Monday night forum (1 Viewer)

andy_scates

And you also learn in business that your customers are your greatest asset.

Without customers you have no business.

Yes exactly, but in the form of a money making business where you need a stadium, to rent a stadium and never have an option to buy a stake in order to maintain profit, your best bet is to move elsewhere

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Build it and they will come:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::jerkit:

bigfatronssba

Yes exactly, but in the form of a money making business where you need a stadium, to rent a stadium and never have an option to buy a stake in order to maintain profit, your best bet is to move elsewhere

The most important thing for the business is to make money.

11k ticket sales will make far more money than 3k ticket sales + 500 pie sales.

It doesn't matter where the money comes from as long as its coming into the club.

A 6 year old could work this one out.

quinn1971

Build it and they will come:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::jerkit:

If only it was on cwr tonight for that moment only.did you see his face.....priceless

andy_scates

The most important thing for the business is to make money.

11k ticket sales will make far more money than 3k ticket sales + 500 pie sales.

It doesn't matter where the money comes from as long as its coming into the club.

A 6 year old could work this one out.

You're completely right, but you consider £1.2m immediately deducted off the profit of those 11,000 tickets, compared with say £200k on 4000-5000 sales at Birmingham, and suddenly the pendulum has swung

italiahorse

Junior School economics. Love it.:claping hands:

Otis

Your best bet is to move away from your customers?

You sure about that? :thinking about::thinking about:

italiahorse

You're completely right, but you consider £1.2m immediately deducted off the profit of those 11,000 tickets, compared with say £200k on 4000-5000 sales at Birmingham, and suddenly the pendulum has swung

Have you worked it out ? The first option is better :facepalm:

andy_scates

Your best bet is to move away from your customers?

You sure about that? :thinking about::thinking about:

Brandon or ryton, that's hardly moving away from your customers, it's a temporary thing until the new ground is built, like Rotherham did

Dim fishface can enjoy being smug for now thinking were bluffing by not following ccfc out of coventry,But i bet in few months he will be saying "we(shitzu) have made a horrendous mistake......

Otis

Brandon or ryton, that's hardly moving away from your customers, it's a temporary thing until the new ground is built, like Rotherham did

Temporary?

3 years minimum. Possibly a lot longer.

Anything but a smart move any rational person would surely say.

bigfatronssba

But the customers don't want it. The customers are right.

Tonylinc

So, lets get this straight; do we all believe that the, "new ground", is Brandon? If that is the case, what happens to the Bees? Do they still ride there as well? Will there be a track outside the playing field? How much will it cost to upgrade the stands?..........How many of us consider this to be a serious plan?

DaleM

No it doesn't . A five year old could work it out.
Lets enlighten you.
23 games a season at home (Not going to include cup games)
Say on average £20 a ticket. So that works out on an 11k gate at £5 million roughly
Deduct 1.2mill and even 250k match day costs and it leaves lets say 3.5million

Now 5k gate at 20 a ticket x 23 equals 2.3million plus 100k profit for pies etc we are still over a million short.And then take the rent money off.

bigfatronssba

<p>
Yeah we don't want it, but the council arent willing to negotiate a deal to allow us to feasibly play at the Ricoh, so what other choice do we have but to look elsewhere?

Its down to Tim Fisher to find somewhere suitable for the fans. The how's and whys are down to him to sort out.

Sky Blue Pete

Just got back -- waste of time going. It's quite obvious SISU don't give a monkey's bum about what we supporters want. They are going to carry on regardless. I fear the worst.. SISU will be the preferred bidder and carry on regardless.

Thought you may feel that way.

Still you did what you thought was right and timmie knows 80% of the fans will not be following him

dadgad

So, lets get this straight; do we all believe that the, "new ground", is Brandon? If that is the case, what happens to the Bees? Do they still ride there as well? Will there be a track outside the playing field? How much will it cost to upgrade the stands?..........How many of us consider this to be a serious plan?

Nobody with an ounce of Planning experience thinks that this is the least bit credible.
Wouldn't get past the preliminary stage.

andy_scates

andy_scales you keep referring to the club in the third person, you are not a supporter or a fan. Who are you?

I'm a supporter. I travel to as many away games as I can afford on a mediocre wage, and go to as many home games as I practically can, all financial wise. Sorry that I'm not 70 years old and can remember when we were in the premier league, I'm 20, and because I've not been a season ticket holder for 30 years, does not make me any less of a fan than you or anyone else

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I'm a supporter. I travel to as many away games as I can afford on a mediocre wage, and go to as many home games as I practically can, all financial wise. Sorry that I'm not 70 years old and can remember when we were in the premier league, I'm 20, and because I've not been a season ticket holder for 30 years, does not make me any less of a fan than you or anyone else
Doesnt make you a better one either

Users who are viewing this thread