Monday night forum (1 Viewer)

RichieGunns

Exactly. Life of a Coventry fan summed up completely. If you haven't had a season ticket for the last 20 years, you're not a real fan

lmao!

Ah just think of all those city fans who live in other countries (some as far away as America and Australia) who obviously can't come to every cov game because their geographical positioning and distance prohibits it. Those city fans who therefore wouldn't consider buying a season ticket because there wouldn't be a point and you've just turned around and told them they're not real fans.

You really need to think about what your typing before you post it for everyone to see it ;) It doesn't make you look (or sound) very intelligent. Just because someone hasn't bought a season ticket does not make them any less of a true fan...but I'm sure you'll go on believing what you posted is correct so don't let me stop you...continue on with your deluded view of how people should or shouldn't support a football club ;)

Pubboy

You're completely right, but you consider £1.2m immediately deducted off the profit of those 11,000 tickets, compared with say £200k on 4000-5000 sales at Birmingham, and suddenly the pendulum has swung

I hope to god you are a WUM or just a bit dense, and not working for SHITSU, otherwise we are truly fecked

andy_scates

lmao!

Ah just think of all those city fans who live in other countries (some as far away as America and Australia) who obviously can't come to every cov game because their geographical positioning and distance prohibits it. Those city fans who therefore wouldn't consider buying a season ticket because there wouldn't be a point and you've just turned around and told them they're not real fans.

You really need to think about what your typing before you post it for everyone to see it ;) It doesn't make you look (or sound) very intelligent. Just because someone hasn't bought a season ticket does not make them a true fan and even the act of buying a season ticket doesn't confirm that fact either...but I'm sure you'll go on believing what you posted is correct so don't let me stop you...continue on with your deluded view of how people should or shouldn't support a football club ;)

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD. Bloody read the conversation BEFORE I wrote that, it's sarcastic for gods sake

Bluegloucester

So why the feck did you just try correcting me by saying that the current rent is £400k?
And no, I'm not a SISU employee, I didn't turn down a deal, smart arse

The current offer is £400k that is why I corrected you. I know you are not a SISU employee, they have minimum standards.

DaleM

All I learnt tonight is how deluded 1/4 of Coventry fans are.
"Joy seppala should have bought the Ricoh in 2007" she wasn't on the board.
References to Richardson, that's not SISUs fault
Why won't seppala attend, that's not Fishers fault
How is finance for a new ground arriving, through grants, sponsorship and other sales
It isn't rocket science.

And some other info, a close family friend, is quite high up in the board, and a £600k fee has been agreed to buy the Speedway if we wanted that ground, Walsall IS NOT one of the final 2 selected venues so will everyone please stop barking on about it, and as for everyone saying they won't follow the club with SISU in charge, I'm sorry, but you are not a fan. Remember when they took over? Everyone wanted to hug them, thank them. It's about supporting OUR team. We don't chant "we love our owners, we do" it's "we love you city" no matter who is in that kit, who is in the boardroom, if you're a Coventry City fan, you follow our team

Oh your post to start the thread off accused 80 odd percent on here of not being real fans.

Johnnythespider

How is finance for a new ground arriving, through grants, sponsorship and other sales
It isn't rocket science.

And some other info, a close family friend, is quite high up in the board, and a £600k fee has been agreed to buy the Speedway if we wanted that ground, Walsall IS NOT one of the final 2 selected venues so will everyone please stop barking on about it, and as for everyone saying they won't follow the club with SISU in charge, I'm sorry, but you are not a fan. Remember when they took over? Everyone wanted to hug them, thank them. It's about supporting OUR team. We don't chant "we love our owners, we do" it's "we love you city" no matter who is in that kit, who is in the boardroom, if you're a Coventry City fan, you follow our team
You shot yourself in the foot with the very first sentence, it's more like 3/4 of us that are deluded mate. :wave:

covmark

lmao!

You really need to think about what your typing before you post it for everyone to see it ;) It doesn't make you look (or sound) very intelligent. Just because someone hasn't bought a season ticket does not make them any less of a true fan...but I'm sure you'll go on believing what you posted is correct so don't let me stop you...continue on with your deluded view of how people should or shouldn't support a football club ;)

To be fair it was sarcasm :)

procdoc

andy_scates is clearly on the wind-up. Either that or he's a complete mug for believing every word Dim Tim spouts.

andy_scates

andy_scates is clearly on the wind-up. Either that or he's a complete mug for believing every word Dim Tim spouts.

I believe every word Fisher says do I?, that's new to me, I just believe that pinning problems which have nothing to do with SISU, on them, we might aswell start a new witch hunt, gives cov fans something to do

DaleM

When you find in that paragraph, the figure of 80%, feel free to let me know

Maybe more according to various polls on this site and 12k signatures in the telegraph petition.

This is your actual quote " and as for everyone saying they won't follow the club with SISU in charge, I'm sorry, but you are not a fan. "

procdoc

I believe every word Fisher says do I?, that's new to me, I just believe that pinning problems which have nothing to do with SISU, on them, we might aswell start a new witch hunt, gives cov fans something to do

tell you what why don't you list the pros and cons since Shitsu took over and then tell me they're the best option

andy_scates

Maybe more according to various polls on this site and 12k signatures in the telegraph petition.

This is your actual quote " and as for everyone saying they won't follow the club with SISU in charge, I'm sorry, but you are not a fan. "

I was in the first 1500 to sign it? And yeah I'm right, how can you be a selective fan variant on who's in charge? Everyone slated the councillor who didn't attend when we had marlon king, all people are doing is saying well actually she's right now

Johnnythespider

If it's Brandon they won't bother building a new stadium, they will just play on the grassy bit in the middle of the track while the bees ride round the outside doubling the fanbase overnight. Up there for thinkin, down there for dancin :facepalm:At least i'll be able to check in on my way to the golf course.

dongonzalos

It isn't rocket science.

600k to buy the land great. You will still need 25-30 million to build the stadium. It will be money we owe SISU so will still put us 100 million in debt to SISU.

We still will need to sell it in 10 years time for about 150 million.

Walsall are not one of the options.
Did they not say that themselves a few weeks ago.

Well if they are not one of the options then I am now chuffed as a parrot working for Jacobs. Bring on moving to another club other than Walsall 20-30 miles away.

Those saying never again under SISU, probably do not like SISU's plan and are still Cov City Supporters but Coventry not in Coventry is not Coventry. It is then SISU FC so then you are deciding do you want to support SISU FC of not?

Last edited:

andy_scates

600k to buy the land great. You will still need 25-30 million to build the stadium. It will be money we owe SISU so will still put us 100 million in debt to SISU.

We still will need to sell it in 10 years time for about 150 million.

Walsall are not one of the options.
Did they not say that themselves a few weeks ago.

Well if they are not one of the options then I am now chuffed as a parrot working for Jacobs. Bring on moving to another club other than Walsall 20-30 miles away.

Those saying never again under SISU, probably do not like SISU's plan and are still Cov City Supporter but Coventry not in Coventry is not Coventry. It is then SISU FC so then you are deciding do you want to support SISU FC of not?

Yet again, as I mentioned earlier, I will not support a team if Coventry city FC go bust. That is the only team I will support, and follow them wherever we play. And going on as if I'm being stupid mentioning Walsall not being it, you clearly weren't at the forum as every 2nd person was shouting the odds about Walsall

CJ_covblaze

Still waiting for the CLOSE family member that is on the board only 2 to choose from none Local or have any intrest in CCFC other than sisu intrest

Could it be Adam Bradley?

wingy

If it's Brandon they won't bother building a new stadium, they will just play on the grassy bit in the middle of the track while the bees ride round the outside doubling the fanbase overnight. Up there for thinkin, down there for dancin :facepalm:At least i'll be able to check in on my way to the golf course.
Don't try driving up there on a Saturday.:facepalm::p

Bluegloucester

Re Brandon. The owner, Mr Sandhu, has been trying to sell the freehold for a while. The sale was with the current tenants in place. What happens to the Bees and stock car racing? They would have to be compensated or found alternative grounds, so, probably a non starter.

Westendlad

Ummmm you're user name rings a bell......................cet forum, incester fan, i could be wrong but :thinking about:

andy_scates

Ummmm you're user name rings a bell......................cet forum, incester fan, i could be wrong but :thinking about:

I hope to god that wasn't aimed at me? Don't think I've ever been so insulted
And if I was, I certainly wouldn't be attending ccfc forums hah

quinn1971

Re Brandon. The owner, Mr Sandhu, has been trying to sell the freehold for a while. The sale was with the current tenants in place. What happens to the Bees and stock car racing? They would have to be compensated or found alternative grounds, so, probably a non starter.

I might be wrong on this but didn't fisher say that they were looking at a " brown field site" ie a piece of land that has a building on it which is no longer used for it's original purpose or land previously used for industrial purposes..id say that rules brandon out.

Users who are viewing this thread