Monday night forum (4 Viewers)

bigfatronssba

Actually your right, I knew there are 2 directors left. I don't think Waggot is actually on the board now that I think of it.

bigfatronssba

Well even still, I agree tenfold with them rejecting the deal

Why should compass hand over something that they have paid for legitimately?

letsallsingtogether

have you ever tried to get planning permission passed off by Rugby council. they hate Coventry why would they then give them permission to build a football ground on a residential road where the traffic is already horrendous without a footie match on. Shows the foresight of our beloved owners?
I'm not going to mention any names as Tim Fisher can't even announce that Brandon has been agreed yet, but it's at an incredibly advanced stage

quinn1971

Well that's 1 1/2 hours of my life that I won't get back.Nothing we didn't already know.He definitely did not want to be there. This was his final chance to show his vision to us and he blew it big time.Keeps using the excuse that we are in admin for not being able to tell us about the groundshare and new ground.It will not be walsall he said it's down to two.They are HOPEFUL of agreeing terms for the groundshare.They THINK they will have acquired the land very soon.He got the message that hardly anybody will be willing to travel to the groundshare or the new ground.never bothered him as he doesn't give
a shit what the fans want anyway . There's definately something about the finances that need investigating further.i think the accountant is way out of his league too. So the future of our club will come down to appleton and the football league.I think deep down we all know how it will play out.we just dont want to admit it.bar a miracle it's sisu for a long time.then again dont believe a word fisher says we're not going anywhere :)

bigfatronssba

have you ever tried to get planning permission passed off by Rugby council. they hate Coventry why would they then give them permission to build a football ground on a residential road where the traffic is already horrendous without a footie match on. Shows the foresight of our beloved owners?

and only an idiot would buy land without planning permission.

letsallsingtogether

So were you the Idiot who read out what was obviously a script written by Sisu couldn't even read it out properly should have practiced before hand
All I learnt tonight is how deluded 1/4 of Coventry fans are.
"Joy seppala should have bought the Ricoh in 2007" she wasn't on the board.
References to Richardson, that's not SISUs fault
Why won't seppala attend, that's not Fishers fault
How is finance for a new ground arriving, through grants, sponsorship and other sales
It isn't rocket science.

And some other info, a close family friend, is quite high up in the board, and a £600k fee has been agreed to buy the Speedway if we wanted that ground, Walsall IS NOT one of the final 2 selected venues so will everyone please stop barking on about it, and as for everyone saying they won't follow the club with SISU in charge, I'm sorry, but you are not a fan. Remember when they took over? Everyone wanted to hug them, thank them. It's about supporting OUR team. We don't chant "we love our owners, we do" it's "we love you city" no matter who is in that kit, who is in the boardroom, if you're a Coventry City fan, you follow our team

Bluegloucester

Did I mention us being Wimbledon????, someone else did, I answered his question. I'm fully aware of our league and financial position, so I assume you thinking that PROPERTY DEVELOPER Haskell, will be better for us yes? Because PROPERTY DEVELOPER sounds a lot like football player investor doesn't it
Who is the football player investor? If you mean Ranson, I think you may find he has left.

Tonylinc

Brandon is a ridiculous notion.

No way planning permission would be given.

1 road in, 1 road out. Total gridlock. Objections will be put in and will surely be upheld.
Whilst I agree that Brandon is not exactly the perfect site for a new stadium; consider this; It is not within Coventry. It is, I believe, in Rugby therefore the planning application will be considered by Warwickshire CC. A big advantage to Shitzu.

andy_scates

So were you the Idiot who read out what was obviously a script written by Sisu couldn't even read it out properly should have practiced before hand

No. I'm the "idiot" who put the statement to him as to why did his employers not bother investing from the off and stop such players as Westwood best and fox leaving so cheap.

bigfatronssba

Whilst I agree that Brandon is not exactly the perfect site for a new stadium; consider this; It is not within Coventry. It is, I believe, in Rugby therefore the planning application will be considered by Warwickshire CC. A big advantage to Shitzu.

Its only an advantage to Sisu if all of Rugby Boro and Warwickshire council officials have been sitting in a cave on the Moon with their eyes closed for the last 10 years.

Coventry council & Warwickshire council are very closely linked, and remember the Ricoh cost Warwickshire money as well to build.

Voice_of_Reason

Just got back -- waste of time going. It's quite obvious SISU don't give a monkey's bum about what we supporters want. They are going to carry on regardless. I fear the worst.. SISU will be the preferred bidder and carry on regardless.

bigfatronssba

Just got back -- waste of time going. It's quite obvious SISU don't give a monkey's bum about what we supporters want. They are going to carry on regardless. I fear the worst.. SISU will be the preferred bidder and carry on regardless.

Unfortunately I think your right. The time is nearly here when we have to say goodbye to our beloved Sky Blues forever.

quinn1971

Never going to get permission to build on the speedway.rugby/warks council will not step on cov councils toes on this one.The amount of work thats needed on the access roads would cost millions . How many hedge funds build their own football grounds ? They don't work like that. They fight their cases in court which I where this will end up.Out of administration next week......pull the other one

ccfcdan

That echo's my thoughts. Fisher looked rather bored of it all tonight. They clearly don't care about our views and are just going through the motions. He also seemed confident that they will be the winning bidder and remain in complete control.

Otis

Yep, I know it is in Rugby.

Still one road in and one road out and it's already busy.

And picture this, Tim Fisher said they will build a ground that can be expanded down the line should we get to the Premier.

So it's not only a 12,000-15,000 seater stadium we are talking about here, but possibly becoming a 25,000 - 30,000 seater stadium.

It is a no go!

Even if they did get permission to build a ground they wouldn't get permission to expand it to such a level. Therefore TF's plan is entirely flawed.

honestken

i noticed timmy went for a walk after the forum to check his car was still in one piece before heading for the holiday inn bar.

brinner

So after 3 forums all I can pretty much gather from fisher and co is basically that what we say or want as fans is irrelevant, were moving wether we like it or not. Goodbye ccfc.

andy_scates

Harsh but fair

I'm hardly asking people to confide in me, I'm making a point as to what's really going in behind this wall of silence and blocking answers, please fucking forgive me for raising a point. Everyone pleads for clarity, you give them answers, and that makes you a lying twat, and an idiot, decide what you actually want as fans, and any genius who says SISU pack your bags and go, learn about business before you speak. You don't just wipe off £70m without trying to recoop it

Otis

I'm hardly asking people to confide in me, I'm making a point as to what's really going in behind this wall of silence and blocking answers, please fucking forgive me for raising a point. Everyone pleads for clarity, you give them answers, and that makes you a lying twat, and an idiot, decide what you actually want as fans, and any genius who says SISU pack your bags and go, learn about business before you speak. You don't just wipe off £70m without trying to recoop it

And you also learn in business that your customers are your greatest asset.

Without customers you have no business.

bigfatronssba

And in actual fact we have been trying to help Sisu. We have told them that if they move we won't follow them. Most businesses don't get that sort of foresight, if they ignore the wishes of their customers in this way they deserve to lose the lot.

italiahorse

That echo's my thoughts. Fisher looked rather bored of it all tonight. They clearly don't care about our views and are just going through the motions. He also seemed confident that they will be the winning bidder and remain in complete control.

What was he hoping to get out of this?
It seemed to me to be part of the bluff to either drive up the bids or get rid of the bidders.
He answered nothing, he blamed his predecessors, he had not researched the history of their actions.

I still don't know the size of the stadium.
I still don't understand how Holdings transferred over all the debts into Ltd.

Users who are viewing this thread