Next Sisu Out Protest? (5 Viewers)

Red John

Nobody is ripping the piss or laughing.
Just because somebody says it won't work, it doesn't mean they have their tongue anywhere.
The thing is, you keep going on about pressuring SISU but do you think a man on a roundabout is going to pressure them? All parties need to be pressured.
Meanwhile, people get worked up and angry about SISU to the point they are going to explode it takes the attention away from other parties doesn't it ;)
It is almost as if it's perfect that all eyes are on the club and SISU so everybody else can crack on without any sort of backlash.
That isn't shouting down by the way, that is just stating the obvious.

Nobody is shouting down anybody who wants change, they are saying 10 people marching from Tesco to the game etc isn't going to change a thing.

Maybe people should stop listening to the shit that Juggy and others spout as gospel, try to see what's going on before they burst a blood vessel without actually knowing why and hammer everybody involved. SISU, CCC, WASPS, CSF.

I bet Wasps and CSF are sat pissing themselves, yet it is you that is going on about Nodding Dogs.
First off I fucking hate rugby and the parasites who now own our stadium, I couldn't care less about csf or those cunts Higgs, all I care about is my club, and the only people who can alter the course of self destruction we are on are our scumbag owners, we've been stitched up by every man and his dog because of their actions and they need to be made aware we as fans of this (once) great club are far from happy at the way they are ripping us apart. By all means question the actions of the other parties involved but don't be distracted away from the root cause of this mess...lack of action and dissenting voices just allows them to feel we're not bothered by their actions so they will just continue to do as they damded well please...

WestEndAgro

Nigel was on talksport yesterday afternoon, pretty much said the same as his call to CWR last night, very passionate call, clubs like us Blackburn, Blackpool and other basket case clubs were being discussed

Nick

Administrator
First off I fucking hate rugby and the parasites who now own our stadium, I couldn't care less about csf or those cunts Higgs, all I care about is my club, and the only people who can alter the course of self destruction we are on are our scumbag owners, we've been stitched up by every man and his dog because of their actions and they need to be made aware we as fans of this (once) great club are far from happy at the way they are ripping us apart. By all means question the actions of the other parties involved but don't be distracted away from the root cause of this mess...lack of action and dissenting voices just allows them to feel we're not bothered by their actions so they will just continue to do as they damded well please...

See, people aren't willing to accept others can be at fault for things. It is like they want SISU to be to blame for everything and anything.

Nobody said anything about you liking rugby, one thing you were right on is this bit:

lack of action and dissenting voices just allows them to feel we're not bothered by their actions so they will just continue to do as they damded well please...

It's all well and good just saying "ah but I don't care about them" all the time and palming it away.

Nick

Administrator
Nigel was on talksport yesterday afternoon, pretty much said the same as his call to CWR last night, very passionate call, clubs like us Blackburn, Blackpool and other basket case clubs were being discussed

The thing is, passionate doesn't always mean right. People can be blinded by passion or hate. Often the people who shout the loudest.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Sorry, John, while I agree with your goals, I believe that the actions that the other parties have chosen to take against the football club (perhaps because of their owners) are simply out of spite because they (SISU) believed they had a legal case against the other parties. Yes, I believe that SISU should give up on the legal process which has been through two levels of the courts system, and that they should get around the table with Wasps, CSF, Higgs and CCC to thrash out an amicable solution. But don't for one second try to tell me that those other parties were blameless, or that they could have chosen to take alternative decisions which could have accommodated our beloved club.

Nick

Administrator
Sorry, John, while I agree with your goals, I believe that the actions that the other parties have chosen to take against the football club (perhaps because of their owners) are simply out of spite because they (SISU) believed they had a legal case against the other parties. Yes, I believe that SISU should give up on the legal process which has been through two levels of the courts system, and that they should get around the table with Wasps, CSF, Higgs and CCC to thrash out an amicable solution. But don't for one second try to tell me that those other parties were blameless, or that they could have chosen to take alternative decisions which could have accommodated our beloved club.

The common view seems that it is ok because it is just doing that to SISU (rather than damaging the club)

WestEndAgro

The thing is, passionate doesn't always mean right. People can be blinded by passion or hate. Often the people who shout the loudest.

Agree totally, he wasn't the best spokesperson to fight our corner because of the passion, he missed many opportunities to get the severity of our position out there.

rupert_bear

But Nick red john is right, it's the playing side fans look at and its the playing side sisu control 100%. By playing I mean all aspects that effect it. The Wasp, CCC, Higgs Centre, CSF, are side issues really none have any impact on the playing side of things and by playing side I'm talking first team, the academy doesn't effect that at the moment.

Nick

Administrator
But Nick red john is right, it's the playing side fans look at and its the playing side sisu control 100%. By playing I mean all aspects that effect it. The Wasp, CCC, Higgs Centre, CSF, are side issues really none have any impact on the playing side of things and by playing side I'm talking first team, the academy doesn't effect that at the moment.

Then people need to have a look at the bigger picture don't they? He mentioned the Ricoh and Academy in his post?

People still banging on about where's the money? Venus has said, the accounts have said...

OffenhamSkyBlue

Agree totally, he wasn't the best spokesperson to fight our corner because of the passion, he missed many opportunities to get the severity of our position out there.
Is it comparable to when Tim "Nice but Dim" Fisher had his three minutes at the Council Planning Committee? He simply lost focus because he was intent on getting the passion across rather than the "planning considerations"?
Difference being, of course, that the stakes were higher than a stupid wanky radio programme!

SkyBlueSid

I just think Nick, fans have had enough. Their displeasure is built up from being a championship club when sisu arrived, apparently debt free, to 3 transfer embargoes, Northampton, the demise of their club from the championship to a struggling third division outfit. Okay there was an improvement last season but fans see 18 players leave most a lot admittedly we won't miss, just 5 come in and a poor start to the season. The "other" parties can't be blamed for any of the above. I thought this might be a watershed season re fans v owners.
I agree. The fans have had enough after what has happened, and the complete disregard shown to them over several years now. This is, as I see it, a big problem for the future of the club.

There is a core support now of under 10000, about half of whom are ST holders, the rest are the ones who will turn up more often than not. The problem is that the potential fan base of several thousand others who could have been persuaded to come back to the club, or to transfer their interest into actually attending, are no longer interested in getting involved. The cost, on-pitch failure, poor standard of L1, constant in and out of journeymen and loans, whatever the reasons, I believe interest is at an all-time low.

It's all very well saying people need to get to the games or nothing will improve. That's right, of course, but there is overwhelming apathy from the vast majority of Coventry people. I can't see any way of rekindling interest without huge investment, which isn't going to happen.

rupert_bear

I agree. The fans have had enough after what has happened, and the complete disregard shown to them over several years now. This is, as I see it, a big problem for the future of the club.

There is a core support now of under 10000, about half of whom are ST holders, the rest are the ones who will turn up more often than not. The problem is that the potential fan base of several thousand others who could have been persuaded to come back to the club, or to transfer their interest into actually attending, are no longer interested in getting involved. The cost, on-pitch failure, poor standard of L1, constant in and out of journeymen and loans, whatever the reasons, I believe interest is at an all-time low.

It's all very well saying people need to get to the games or nothing will improve. That's right, of course, but there is overwhelming apathy from the vast majority of Coventry people. I can't see any way of rekindling interest without huge investment, which isn't going to happen.
The fact is Sid the hardcore support had gone to more like 8000ish after the Northampton debacle the start we had last season and the exciting way we played boosted our home fan regulars to 11/12000 and we beat the 11000 figure every home game I believe. perceived current club policy doesn't inspire much enthusiasm

letsallsingtogether

I've had 60 years (Bantams & Sky Blues) lots of owners, lots of managers, players & councils but my support has always been unwavering for the team and manager (although not agreeing with them on occasions, including the great JH!).

Surely the team and the manager should be our focus and not outside totally unrelated issues. I'm a fan and that doesn't allow me to choose owners or managers (or elect councils thank god as I don't live in Coventry, thankfully!). PUSB

The proposed protest is a total and utter waste of time IMHO
Who asked for your opinion.

Skyblueweeman

Jesus Christ....just because the blokes often wrong, doesn't mean he's not allowed an opinion.

This place is a f&%king joke at the moment the way some of the more 'experienced' posters are carrying on.

Disappointed in you LAST....

Bruce the Boot

Well it comes across as a bit of both mate , We are all guilty of it , Its called having your own opinion , But going back to "shouting" loudest you do ;)

Travs

The fact that the SISU Fever always increases through a bad spell pretty much says it all about the protesters. Didn't give a toss last year when we were top of the league, but after the second half of last season, and the admittedly alarming start to this season(I do believe it will improve), they all come out screaming for blood.

Sadly it seems that city fans (as a collective group), say they will do anything for the club, city til I die, etc.... Anything except support the team in numbers week in week out, which is pretty much all we can control.

I'm being quite hypocritical here, as I'm hardly going up regularly myself...

Captain Dart

Covstu

Some examples on here of pure blind hatred towards our owners when there are more at play here. All elf the off the field issues affect the team particularly in respect to revenue long term so they cannot be ignored or dealt with in isolation. This protest is against SISU alone and this is why it will fail, there needs to be a common cause which is protecting CCFCs future as a club not getting angry at certain parties. They all need to grow up and table a discussion about our future

covmark

This thread is the perfect example of why nothing will change.....the absolute fucking scum that own us has bullshitted and bullied any c**t they can for years now and whenever anybody tries to at least raise an objection against them the usual suspects just rip the piss and laugh.....the stadium and academy are the two biggest hurdles this club has faced in my lifetime and need addressing NOW not in six months or a years time, get your fucking tongues out of Joys arse crack and start pressurising these bastards, this forum is the perfect platform to do that but instead the admin and his merry bunch of nodding dogs just tow the line and shout down those who want change. And I don't necessarily mean change owners as no c**t wants us, but at least use this forums standing to try and cause the fuckers in charge to act in the best interest of the club and its fans....
U OK hun?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Johnnythespider

At least Next is a bit closer to the Ricoh than tesco.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Steve.B50

Is the nasal twang caused by the feeding tube forcibly applied by his carers???

Nigel has a "navel twang" as you call it as he had cancer and had to have the whole of his jaw removed, he has a "nasel twang" because of the way they re built his face.
He may get on a lot of your nerves but what kept him going through those difficult times was his genuine love of his club.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The fact that the SISU Fever always increases through a bad spell pretty much says it all about the protesters. Didn't give a toss last year when we were top of the league, but after the second half of last season, and the admittedly alarming start to this season(I do believe it will improve), they all come out screaming for blood.

Sadly it seems that city fans (as a collective group), say they will do anything for the club, city til I die, etc.... Anything except support the team in numbers week in week out, which is pretty much all we can control.

I'm being quite hypocritical here, as I'm hardly going up regularly myself...
Love the last bit brilliant

letsallsingtogether

Really? Can't go a day without trying to get myself in the paper!

Awful wumming attempts. So transparent.
Oooh get in the paper get on the telegraph la la la.
you are one of the worst on here keep going on about blaming all parties but do nothing about it bar slag off others efforts.
Get it organised, instead of being such a WUM as you like to call others who do exactly what you do fuck all.
PUSB.

letsallsingtogether

Nigel has a "navel twang" as you call it as he had cancer and had to have the whole of his jaw removed, he has a "nasel twang" because of the way they re built his face.
He may get on a lot of your nerves but what kept him going through those difficult times was his genuine love of his club.
Steve they know this I have brought it up before.
But it is easy to slag him off.
Like to see them do it to his face.

Nick

Administrator
Steve they know this I have brought it up before.
But it is easy to slag him off.
Like to see them do it to his face.

I didn't know that, so will make sure I keep on top of anybody getting "personal" with things like that!

Fair enough disagree with his opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread