Next Sisu Out Protest? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Oooh get in the paper get on the telegraph la la la.
you are one of the worst on here keep going on about blaming all parties but do nothing about it bar slag off others efforts.
Get it organised, instead of being such a WUM as you like to call others who do exactly what you do fuck all.
PUSB.

Yeah, you would think the fans trust I am a member of would listen to my views a little bit as well as everybody elses.

How many times have I offered help and been ignored? Thing is, people won't listen to people like me because I am not aimlessly shouting SISU OUT about everything. You know that right?

How is it being a WUM? I am more than constructive about things rather than just coming on here like Bruce or Tim07 clearly to just push something...

Bruce the Boot

Yeah, you would think the fans trust I am a member of would listen to my views a little bit as well as everybody elses.

How many times have I offered help and been ignored? Thing is, people won't listen to people like me because I am not aimlessly shouting SISU OUT about everything. You know that right?

How is it being a WUM? I am more than constructive about things rather than just coming on here like Bruce or Tim07 clearly to just push something...

Nick ....................................your by far the worst shouting your corner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian1779

If you don't scream SISU OUT at every single opportunity then somehow you're in collusion with them and are a SISU lover.

That's pretty much the held view at the Trust isn't it??

Bruce the Boot

Tell me something constructive about our club at the moment , because you know what from where Im standing all I see is a mess of a grand football club , With owners who dont care about fuk all Coventry , There here for themselves , and you pickin positives out of nothing is laughable :(

Nick

Administrator
If you don't scream SISU OUT at every single opportunity then somehow you're in collusion with them and are a SISU lover.

It is the whole thing for example where if you say "have they taken money out", instead of having an actual debate people just then say "so you are happy with where the club is".

It is as if people are scared or just not open to hear that they might be wrong with some of the stuff they are shouting, or that something might not be SISU's fault.*

Me saying that people should stick to actual truthes and try and take a step back and look at the big picture before going mental just gets me abuse.

Saying that going to a protest and shouting and ranting about things that haven't happened isn't effective is it? It just makes it easier for people to get away with things they actually have done.

*That is not saying SISU aren't at fault for things.

Ian1779

Tell me something constructive about our club at the moment , because you know what from where Im standing all I see is a mess of a grand football club , With owners who dont care about fuk all Coventry , There here for themselves , and you pickin positives out of nothing is laughable :(

There may not be a lot of positives - but we have a club that we can still support.

I blame SISU for an awful lot of things, but i also hold several other parties equally as culpable in this shit storm we've descended into.

How could you ever take a protest seriously when our own Trust won't come out and condemn Wasps presence... When the main city newspaper is balls deep into the franchise and the council bending over backwards to drive us out of the city.

There's a time and a place to push for new owners - but right now the fight is elsewhere.

Nick

Administrator
There may not be a lot of positives - but we have a club that we can still support.

I blame SISU for an awful lot of things, but i also hold several other parties equally as culpable in this shit storm we've descended into.

How could you ever take a protest seriously when our own Trust won't come out and condemn Wasps presence... When the main city newspaper is balls deep into the franchise and the council bending over backwards to drive us out of the city.

There's a time and a place to push for new owners - but right now the fight is elsewhere.

Not even that, if for example the council and wasps have new owners lined up then why not let us know?

If they came out saying their mate Dave is a billionaire who is going to do X and Y which will push the club on or their other mate Keith is a life long city fan and is going to push the club on, he isn't a millionaire but there wont be any sort of major difference but the club is going to be the priority then who is going to argue?

I really don't think it is a co-incidence the SISU out fire is being poked again. ACL liked to use it last time...

Ian1779

Not even that, if for example the council and wasps have new owners lined up then why not let us know?

If they came out saying their mate Dave is a billionaire who is going to do X and Y which will push the club on or their other mate Keith is a life long city fan and is going to push the club on, he isn't a millionaire but there wont be any sort of major difference but the club is going to be the priority then who is going to argue?

I really don't think it is a co-incidence the SISU out fire is being poked again. ACL liked to use it last time...

They don't Nick - they are totally full of shit.

We are a commodity to be used up and discarded when finished with.

Liquid Gold

The most difficult thing for me about attending games at the moment is our own fans and I've never felt like this before. I find it really hard work to sit there and listen to the comments from people about things they seem to have no understanding of.I don't sing SISU out, I'd love to get involved with the fans but just shouting about SISU is wrong, sing SISU out and Wasps out. Hearing so many people around the stadium talk about the Maddison money is infuriating, if you can read then you can read accounts and understand where the money has gone. If you voice any opinion that isn't critical of SISU you can sometimes get a very negative, even aggressive response. I drive 250 miles for home games and midweek games like last night are a struggle that seems pointless at times.

Football is supposed to be about camaraderie but how am i supposed to feel comradeship with people who show such basic lack of understanding about something they supposedly feel passionate about.

SISU are part of the problem with this club, you'd have to be nuts to disagree with that, but the biggest problem we face now is being turfed out of our academy and having a permanent home (with revenue generating capabilities). Pressuring one side is going to do nothing to address this situation, if there was a protest about SISU Saturday then against Wasps on Sunday I'd attend both but until that happens I won't be involved in anything anti SISU. The fact that our supporters trust doesn't condemn a London rugby club playing in our stadium shows what a bunch of cowards they are.

Last edited:

Ian1779

Why is it? Who has tried harder to get all parties to talk?

Where is the evidence of constructive dialogue?

Perhaps if the Trust had condemned the presence of Wasps from Day 1 then they could have rebuilt a bond with the club and they could work on an united front.

Ian1779

The most difficult thing for me about attending games at the moment is our own fans and I've never felt like this before. I find it really hard work to sit there and listen to the comments from people about things they seem to have no understanding of.I don'y sing SISU out, I'd love to get involved with the fans but just shouting about SISU is wrong, sing SISU out and Wasps out. Hearing so many people around the stadium talk about the Maddison money is infuriating, if you can read you can read accounts and understand where the money has gone. If you voice any opinion that isn't critical of SISU you can sometimes get a very negative, even aggressive response. I drive 250 miles for home games and midweek games like last night are a struggle that seems pointless at times.

Football is supposed to be about camaraderie but how am i supposed to feel comradeship with people who show such basic lack of understanding about something they supposedly feel passionate about.

SISU are part of the problem with this club, you'd have to be nuts to disagree with that, but the biggest problem we face now is being turfed out of our academy and having a permanent home (with revenue generating capabilities). Pressuring one side is going to do nothing to address this situation, if there was a protest about SISU Saturday then against Wasps on Sunday I'd attend both but until that happens I won't be involved in anything anti SISU. The fact that our supporters trust doesn't condemn a London rugby club playing in our stadium shows what a bunch of cowards they are.

Absolutely spot on.

letsallsingtogether

The most difficult thing for me about attending games at the moment is our own fans and I've never felt like this before. I find it really hard work to sit there and listen to the comments from people about things they seem to have no understanding of.I don't sing SISU out, I'd love to get involved with the fans but just shouting about SISU is wrong, sing SISU out and Wasps out. Hearing so many people around the stadium talk about the Maddison money is infuriating, if you can read then you can read accounts and understand where the money has gone. If you voice any opinion that isn't critical of SISU you can sometimes get a very negative, even aggressive response. I drive 250 miles for home games and midweek games like last night are a struggle that seems pointless at times.

Your sitting in the wrong seats then.
Tbf I don't sing Sisu out but have sung love City but hate sisu.
As for moaning g about the Maddison money you can't blame them with the displays we have had so far.
Get a desent team and all the moaning will stop.
you all act like these things only go on at Coventry ffs its been part of football forever.

Nick

Administrator

Agree, hearing a couple of blokes get so worked up when they didn't actually know what they were talking about.

One was getting so angry, you could see him thinking of things to say that sisu have done wrong so he.could list them. His mates were then bouncing off that to say things as well.

People want to believe anything they hear if it makes sisu look bad, look at the juggy rumour which I also heard people repeating.

The biggest issue here is how misinformed people seem to be. It isn't about opinion, it's when people reeling out random stuff as fact to anybody that will listen.

Getting people against sisu (or poking the time) was done by people at acl (that's a fact, not opinion). Getting the trust onside, starting rumours etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if somebody is helping the rumours along...

The biggest issue is people knowing what has happened and what hasnt, some seem to have no idea about what's going on other than what they read in the telegraph...

Nick

Administrator
As for moaning g about the Maddison money you can't blame them with the displays we have had so far.
you all act like these things only go on at Coventry ffs its been part of football forever.

What do you mean by not blaming them because of the displays so far?

How does that add up? How does going on and on and on about stuff that's been answered get a point across?

Look at the people believing every word juggy says... Even though he has clearly contradicted himself.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The most difficult thing for me about attending games at the moment is our own fans and I've never felt like this before. I find it really hard work to sit there and listen to the comments from people about things they seem to have no understanding of.I don'y sing SISU out, I'd love to get involved with the fans but just shouting about SISU is wrong, sing SISU out and Wasps out. Hearing so many people around the stadium talk about the Maddison money is infuriating, if you can read you can read accounts and understand where the money has gone. If you voice any opinion that isn't critical of SISU you can sometimes get a very negative, even aggressive response. I drive 250 miles for home games and midweek games like last night are a struggle that seems pointless at times.

I've been to all four games this season SISU have probably been mentioned two or three times mostly it been about formations being wrong etc. As for condemning Wasps fine,wasps your a bunch of cunts fuck off back to London by the way we would like to broker a deal to stay at the Ricoh. That would go down well wouldn't it? They're cowards? No you are the coward hiding and expecting everything to be done for you,wanting someone else to be out on a limb for you. Most people on here know who the trust are they see them at games do any of you who criticise go up to them and talk to them tell them your views no you come and slag them off. When it comes to SCG meetings who comes on here and asks if anybody has any questions and they will try to ask them? But which group of people gets slagged off the other members of the SCG? No the trust. You could always do this sort of thing yourself but you're not really bothered are you so long as you can have your little moan on here. Coward all you have to do is look in the mirror

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

What do you mean by not blaming them because of the displays so far?

How does that add up? How does going on and on and on about stuff that's been answered get a point across?

Look at the people believing every word juggy says... Even though he has clearly contradicted himself.
I never believe what Juggy says

letsallsingtogether

Yer fucking trust all their fault if only they were City Supporters.

Where is the evidence of constructive dialogue?

Perhaps if the Trust had condemned the presence of Wasps from Day 1 then they could have rebuilt a bond with the club and they could work on an united front.
Here we go again with where is evidence well if things are done by phone then there is only people's woRd it happened, then again if they were lying and there was no dialogue wouldn't the club or other parties involved come out and say so.
Problem is people like you who do nothing but then slag off people who do.
If you do not like what is happening well step forward and change it.

Liquid Gold

you can blame them for asking where the Maddison money has gone when if they did basic research it would be obvious, no matter the state of the team currently.

Nick

Administrator
I've been to all four games this season SISU have probably been mentioned two or three times mostly it been about formations being wrong etc. As for condemning Wasps fine,wasps your a bunch of cunts fuck off back to London by the way we would like to broker a deal to stay at the Ricoh. That would go down well wouldn't it? They're cowards? No you are the coward hiding and expecting everything to be done for you,wanting someone else to be out on a limb for you. Most people on here know who the trust are they see them at games do any of you who criticise go up to them and talk to them tell them your views no you come and slag them off. When it comes to SCG meetings who comes on here and asks if anybody has any questions and they will try to ask them? But which group of people gets slagged off the other members of the SCG? No the trust. You could always do this sort of thing yourself but you're not really bothered are you so long as you can have your little moan on here. Coward all you have to do is look in the mirror

Why would somebody slag sisu off for the formation being wrong? That's the sort of thing I don't get.

The same as the guy who blamed then for Murphy missing a penalty last season.

Thing is, you say they can't.condemn wasps but are more than happy to put out statements about the club ( like the vincelot one) and condemn them all of the time?

Why can't wasps or the council be condemned?

Liquid Gold

As mentioned in my previous post it's a struggle for me to get to games let alone consultation meetings, you have to accept fans are in differing situations no?

No we don't want to broker a deal to stay at the Ricoh, we want them to fuck off back to where they belong and become owners of the stadium built for us and which we paid the vast majority of the funds to build.

As for cowardice, I believe it to be cowardly on the part of that organisation to not criticise the presence of Wasps in Coventry, if it's not that I'd like to hear what your suggestion is as apposed to proving my point by accusing me personally of being a coward as I disagree with your point of view.

Nick

Administrator
you can blame them for asking where the Maddison money has gone when if they did basic research it would be obvious, no matter the state of the team currently.
That's the thing, why would somebody go mad about Madison when their issue is the performance now?

Why are people going mad saying sisu won't let mowbray bring in a striker, it's as if they don't know he has signed 2 already.

Its as if people try their best to pin everything on the club.

letsallsingtogether

So you are happy with the team we have?
Then you will moan that the attendances have gone down when we are playing such dire football,
Sorry you are right blame the supporters after all they have been treated so well.

Nick

Administrator
Then you will moan that the attendances have gone down when we are playing such dire football,
Sorry you are right blame the supporters after all they have been treated so well.
So there is the standard reply

"You must be happy then"

Still, if we aren't we can just bang on about the Madison money or something tm said to juggy.

Liquid Gold

Hahaha, you've just proved Nick's point where if you make a comment that isn't an attack on SISU you must be happy with the situation. Come off it.

letsallsingtogether

That's the thing, why would somebody go mad about Madison when their issue is the performance now?

Why are people going mad saying sisu won't let mowbray bring in a striker, it's as if they don't know he has signed 2 already.

Its as if people try their best to pin everything on the club.
Nick who runs the club?
If you are not happy with a product who do you blame?

letsallsingtogether

Hahaha, you've just proved Nick's point where if you make a comment that isn't an attack on SISU you must be happy with the situation. Come off it.
No you have proved my point blame the supporters.

Nick

Administrator
It is the standard reply.

"Sisu are making millions out of the club"
"Are they? How?"
"So you think they are good owners then?"

Not many actually do put their points across and back up their opinions with reasoning. Some people do, don't get me wrong.

How does it go from where's the Madison money gone, you say look in the accounts, the reply is "So you are happy with the team then".

Liquid Gold

No you have proved my point blame the supporters.

What I'm saying is who's going to stand up for CCFC, it certainly isn't going to be SISU is it? The council have proven to be hostile to us. The only people who are going to look after us is us, the fans. If you think that my voicing displeasure at the tactics that are currently undertaken by fans and suggesting an alternative that I believe would be more successful is "blame" then do you think I should a) do something i think is unsuccessful or b) shut up and not voice my opinion?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Why would somebody slag sisu off for the formation being wrong? That's the sort of thing I don't get.

The same as the guy who blamed then for Murphy missing a penalty last season.

Thing is, you say they can't.condemn wasps but are more than happy to put out statements about the club ( like the vincelot worktime?

Why can't wasps or the council be condemned?
Read my post SISU weren't being slagged off for the formation people read what they want to read. Like it or not wasps don't have to give us anything if they don't want to we are in this situation because our owners fucked up. Do I like the fact that we are in this situation you know my thoughts from day one on this I've demonstrated against all the parties involved and where has it got me oh yes back to supporting a club in virtually the same position as when I first went as a four year old. The people that are responsible for the club are its custodians it's a shame they don't understand what there responsibilities are and should be

Nick

Administrator
Read my post SISU weren't being slagged off for the formation people read what they want to read. Like it or not wasps don't have to give us anything if they don't want to we are in this situation because our owners fucked up. Do I like the fact that we are in this situation you know my thoughts from day one on this I've demonstrated against all the parties involved and where has it got me oh yes back to supporting a club in virtually the same position as when I first went as a four year old. The people that are responsible for the club are its custodians it's a shame they don't understand what there responsibilities are and should be
You said they were mostly mentioned about formations being wrong?

Must admit I didn't hear much of it at games until some random bloke moved over.

letsallsingtogether

So there is the standard reply

"You must be happy then"

Still, if we aren't we can just bang on about the Madison money or something tm said to juggy.
Nick you yourself came on here moaning about some of our players performances on Tuesday night.
I know your not happy but all we get is give him time this is not our full team we hear this every year.
Then the next argument that will come to the front will be well he didn't have a full pre season.
Or if we have a change of manager it will be it is not his team we will be better next year.
Nothing new and nothing has changed, except our team has gone backwards on last year.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

What I'm saying is who's going to stand up for CCFC, it certainly isn't going to be SISU is it? The council have proven to be hostile to us. The only people who are going to look after us is us, the fans. If you think that my voicing displeasure at the tactics that are currently undertaken by fans and suggesting an alternative that I believe would be more successful is "blame" then do you think I should a) do something i think is unsuccessful or b) shut up and not voice my opinion?
Voice your opinion of course but as I said if you don't know who the trust are ask someone you live far away so just pop up to block 16 half way up you'll see some baldies have a word or go to the casino most home games tell me when I'll meet you and get you to meet at least on of the board if not most away games

Users who are viewing this thread