Match Thread Oxford Utd v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 19th Nov (3 Viewers)

Johnnythespider

I'm in Essex today so will be relying on this thread for updates, over to you SW88

W

westcountry_skyblue

Just stuck 40 quid on us @ 5/2 C'mon you gorgeous Skyblues!!

skybluepm2

Is rose injured? Gadzhev needs to put a serious shift in today. Disappointed that Lameiras and Wright are up top. Would rather Agyei and Reid/Jones.

This ground is bizarre... 3 stands.

ccfcway

national anthem just been on

Talk that HRH is sitting next to Joe Elliott.

That's the investment query sorted then.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Reid and Jones are too inconsistent and don't have anywhere near enough end product, so might I'm glad they're both not playing.

That said, Wright has been atrocious and shouldn't be near the starting line up.

lifeskyblue

Wouldn't have played wright today. Lameiries possibly. Come on city show us Venus has a better understanding than us fans. Like others I would have started Reid or jones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pipehitterz

Reid and Jones are too inconsistent and don't have anywhere near enough end product, so might I'm glad they're both not playing.

That said, Wright has been atrocious and shouldn't be near the starting line up.
Reid and Jones only give the defence the run around, Wright won't drag more than one defender at a time.
You need to tire a defence like Oxford's so Reid and Jones should have started

stevefloyd

Last time I went to Oxfords ground was a pre season friendly probably in the early 90's immediately after I drove to Weston Super mare ...that was shit too !!!

ccfcway

f00030f3-a203-451c-9437-60d8184d06b7.jpg

The home side are quick out the traps here...

Users who are viewing this thread