Preston ticket sales (5 Viewers)

theferret

Its a real shame but that's probably the most pathetic attempt you've made yet to put any positivity into any of this bollocks ! There was a queue last year at Hinckley Utd and about the same gate, it's appalling !

Not trying to put any sort of spin on it - just making observations and was questioning a couple of things someone else said. Of course playing in front of 2000 people is appalling, the whole thing is appalling; and the fact you and I disagree about what we should be doing as supporters to put it right does not make it any less appalling.

Last edited:

Ashdown1

Well I agree with your reply to a point but how low have they brought us and if/when the results falter and the winter comes in, it will all get a lot worse for sure ! The only positive from today is that somehow Pressley is maintaining morale and the team continues to hold their collective heads up high !

Joy Division

The 1st picture you posted was from the other side of goal - Wilson then ran round the back of the goal to celebrate and that's when that picture was taken. All a bit blurry though, was going mental at the time.

Check out the advertising hoardings at the front of both pictures, 1st one was behind the goal. Point being that someone said that first picture was by the corner flag where less fans were, don't know why people have to make things up as I was just curious as to how many people were in that stand.

valiant15

The 1st picture you posted was from the other side of goal - Wilson then ran round the back of the goal to celebrate and that's when that picture was taken. All a bit blurry though, was going mental at the time.
Was going mental? Did you see your hero tim in the crowd then?

CarpyCov84

Check out the advertising hoardings at the front of both pictures, 1st one was behind the goal. Point being that someone said that first picture was by the corner flag where less fans were, don't know why people have to make things up as I was just curious as to how many people were in that stand.

Because their trying to justify going

J

Jack Griffin

Attendance at the Nuneaton pre season friendly was about 1800.

Spionkop

Crowds dropping already and we're still in August.
Gillingham and Colchester next.
Tim will have to give out even more freebies for those two.
Today's crowd apparently the second lowest league crowd in our history.
Sisu, try pleasing your fans/customers and bring the club back to where it belongs.

shmmeee

Why are there more in the main stand than behind the goal? Would've thought behind the goal would be more popular with the hardcore, rather than the prawn sandwich brigade?

Are all parts of ground open or do they open bits as needed?

J

Jack Griffin

And the North Stand & East Stand were closed & completely empty weren't they?

When I checked the other day you could not buy tickets in them.

Anyone got a picture of them?

cloughie

The attendance will be over three thousand was told yesterday, so the NOPM brigade give it up your deluded if think sisu bothered bout your daft stance us real fans dont want you fickle boo boys at sixfields anyway tell you what all you NOPM gang go to the ricoh and maybe a few chinese lanterns will fall on it and burn it down LOPM

Best sort your hearing out 3000 Ha ha hahahahahaha

skybluejelly

Why are there more in the main stand than behind the goal? Would've thought behind the goal would be more popular with the hardcore, rather than the prawn sandwich brigade?

Are all parts of ground open or do they open bits as needed?

The stand opposite the main stand was not used..when I bought our tickets bloke asked where we wanted ..so asked for behind the goal..

shmmeee

And the North Stand & East Stand were closed & completely empty weren't they?

When I checked the other day you could not buy tickets in them.

Anyone got a picture of them?

Is that behind the other goal? I assumed that's where away fans were. So half of those in the main stand are Preston fans?

J

Jack Griffin

Correction to my assumptions the stands I think are closed are the east & south stands..

The picture above only shows people in the north(goal) & west(main) stands

Spionkop

Lots of empty seats in the main stand. Pictures tell a story.
You Sixfields exiles can really walk tall when you look back and see how you got into bed with Sisu.
Why don't you all wave white hankies next time.

skybluefred

I heard the match on BBC Radio Lancashire. The Preston reporters said 520 Preston fans in a gate of 2019.

Fair dues to the commentators they thought Cov are probably the best side in the division.

J

Jack Griffin

I know on the website the other night no seats had been sold in the corner blocks of the N & W stands.

I have saw a few people say "I cant see Preston bringing many" Just for you NOPM people, Preston have been allocated 900 and they have asked for more so now they have 1,300. So yes they will bring quite a few and yes a few more cov fans are going than they did against Bristol, So yes it will be a higher attendance.

Their is going to be more fans at Shrewsbury in sky blue than at northampton, and they will all be paying money to get in. Fisher time will be up at the end of october.

simple_simon

We went and stood on the hill, had a walk around while game was on and although we could not see how many were in the stand behind the goal, we thought about about 500 away at other end and 800 in main stand, estimated 200 behind goal because we could actually watch them go in at one side.
Sorry but no way anywhere near 2000 in that ground, no singing except from away fans.

Spionkop

Looks like NOPM is working after all. Rows of empty seats in the big stand. A totally empty side stand. A few lost souls behind the goal.
Pleased the team are doing ok. But tragic it isn't in Coventry.

SkyBlue_Bear83

When Colchester and Oldham come they will struggle to bring over a 100 fans, that's when the attendances will plummet to probably below 1500

theferret

We went and stood on the hill, had a walk around while game was on and although we could not see how many were in the stand behind the goal, we thought about about 500 away at other end and 800 in main stand, estimated 200 behind goal because we could actually watch them go in at one side.
Sorry but no way anywhere near 2000 in that ground, no singing except from away fans.

You're just guessing. You don't need to, there were only 2000 there, so why do you need to make things up? If you genuinely think there were only 300 more City fans in the main stand than there were Preston fans in the away end you're deluded. Also, City fans were singing throughout the game. Again, your view from half a mile away wasn't the best.

Users who are viewing this thread