Season tickets? (1 Viewer)

R

RB1992

Only free of charge for those that had already purchased theirs I believe

ceetee

I bought 5 Portsmouth tickets yesterday.

I am being charged £1 postage and I'm not going to argue with that , but I didn't see a "print at home" option

Garryb80

I bought 5 Portsmouth tickets yesterday.

I am being charged £1 postage and I'm not going to argue with that , but I didn't see a "print at home" option
I asked and apparently we had to buy before the general sale deadline to have them added. Not that they bothered to mention any of this in the press releases or before we buy.

CharlesMore

Anyone received their season ticket yet ?

No season ticket or Portsmouth tickets received yet.

I received my Swindon tickets and noticed the envelope had a Coventry City stamp next to the postage mark and the address was on a City ticket, just how we always used to receive them in the days when we only paid 90 pence postage and no £1 per ticket transaction fee!

I was expecting them to come from ticketmaster.......

Were they posted from the Butts?

theferret

No season ticket or Portsmouth tickets received yet.

I received my Swindon tickets and noticed the envelope had a Coventry City stamp next to the postage mark and the address was on a City ticket, just how we always used to receive them in the days when we only paid 90 pence postage and no £1 per ticket transaction fee!

I was expecting them to come from ticketmaster.......

Were they posted from the Butts?

Away tickets are handled by the club, which is understandable as the club have to physically have the tickets in order to sell them at the Butts, but there is still a £1 charge on every ticket for ticketmaster fees even if you pay by cash as all sales are processed through the system.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Ordered my Portsmouth tickets last night extra £3 for 2 tickets. £1 per each processing fee & £1 postage.

It'll certainly put people off.

Can I ask someone to phone 'Ticketmaster' and ask when the season tickets are being dispatched .

We phoned today and were told "They are in the process of being dispatched and could take a couple of weeks, they are sent out in batches and all the batches are yet to be released"

Tell me I spoke to the 'Ticketmaster' office wind up merchant, please ?

SkyblueBri

So far no season ticket and not even my ticket for Tuesday nights Portsmouth game, what the hell is going on.
I've sent an email to ticketmaster to try to find out, I'm not impressed our ticket office was better than this.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah my portsmouth tickets came Wednesday I think it was after they were ordered Monday.

SkyblueBri

I ordered my Portsmouth ticket on the 14th July, could not add to my season ticket, or print a e-ticket, so like I said not impressed.

D

Deleted member 2477

Its a joke. Never known a club to not send out st after the season has started

D

Deleted member 2477

Are they planning on winding us up and doing a runner.

Grendel

SkyblueBri

I had this reply "Hi Brian,

The Portsmouth tickets were printed and dispatched by 1st class post yesterday. The season tickets are currently being printed and we anticipate they will all be dispatched by Monday at the latest.

Regards,

James"

steve82

I had this reply "Hi Brian,

The Portsmouth tickets were printed and dispatched by 1st class post yesterday. The season tickets are currently being printed and we anticipate they will all be dispatched by Monday at the latest.

Regards,

James"

still being printed.............. what happened to the end of july ?

Printing??? I thought we was having cards again like a few seasons ago.

aloisiwouldhavescored

No, haven't received our ST's or tickets for Tuesday night's game either. Leaving it very late.

Otis

As long as we get them before the first home match I don't see what the problem is.

If they are posting them out on Monday we should have them by Wednesday at the latest.

Skyblueweeman

As long as we get them before the first home match I don't see what the problem is.

If they are posting them out on Monday we should have them by Wednesday at the latest.

Yeah but that doesn't fit the 'moan moan moan' agenda Otis. Do keep up old chap...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

theferret

Aye, no panic. Although I do know someone going away on holiday tomorrow, returning next saturday to East Mids and going straight to the game, problem is they live in Sheffield. Sure the ticket office will sort them out though.

Otis

Yeah but that doesn't fit the 'moan moan moan' agenda Otis. Do keep up old chap...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sorry.

Yep, I forgot, I need my season ticket early because I want to get into my seat well early and get settled.

Hoping they will have the gates open Wednesday morning for me ready for Saturday.

D

Deleted member 2477

Otis its not the point old chap re having them ready for the first game.
Can you ever remember the club not sending out sts before the first game of the season.
Its just another example of the pathetic running of our club

Users who are viewing this thread