Season tickets? (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 4439

The point is not trusting that (a) the tickets will arrive in time and (b) that some cock-up hasn't been made.

wingy

If mines not here by Wednesday I'm cancelling and getting one for the Butts, then I should get preferential treatment when we move in there two years on :p

Otis

I am starting to get desperate now actually come to think of it.

I like to stroke mine and smell it and run it through my fingers while I stare at it.

Not so bothered about the season ticket, mind.

harvey098

People say as long as they are here before first home league game then its fine but I'm going away and had planned on taking my ST with me so I could go straight to the game on my return. I'm now going to have to make a 2 hour trip back home assuming it has come in the post while I'm away. We must be the only club in the country that hasn't managed to get season tickets sent before the start of the season.

chiefdave

People say as long as they are here before first home league game then its fine but I'm going away and had planned on taking my ST with me so I could go straight to the game on my return. I'm now going to have to make a 2 hour trip back home assuming it has come in the post while I'm away. We must be the only club in the country that hasn't managed to get season tickets sent before the start of the season.
Can't you get a duplicate at the ground when you forget your season ticket? You could do that.

steve82

Portsmouth tickets arrived today... No postage or booking fee paid!!
Just need that season ticket now

Otis

Mine not come.

Panic stations. I simply cannot now go to the Ricoh today.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Have they stopped selling them now looked on Ticketmaster but couldn't see anything, also what is the price in block 20? Might have permission from the boss to get one.

Brylowes

I'm not allowed to get mine & my lads apparently as I can't make first 2 home games so was
Going to purchase after these games but not going to be available.
At least two thirds empty stadium but no STs on sale.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Portsmouth tickets arrived from Ticketmaster this morning. No sign of ST's yet.

covcity4life

no match packages available yet. i am off on holiday soon ,hopefully they will be available by time i get back!

fernandopartridge

Otis its not the point old chap re having them ready for the first game.
Can you ever remember the club not sending out sts before the first game of the season.
Its just another example of the pathetic running of our club

It's the same people running the club who have got them out on time every season before this though, so you're contradicting your own point. This Ticket Master link up has not been thought through properly, clearly.

rd45

First time I've had a card, just wondering how it gets scanned as doesn't seem to be any chip or barcode on it. Not clever when it comes to technology.

There is a chip, it's sandwiched in the middle of it. Bit like the ID card I have for work - opens the doors, I can load cash on it for the canteen etc.

Or like an Oyster card: http://www.alphr.com/technology/1002164/how-does-an-oyster-card-work-0

Ours arrived this morning so plenty of time to admire it before Saturday.

CJ_covblaze

Post has just come. No season tickets here yet. More frustratingly I still have no Pompey tickets. Great stuff.

CCFC88

My mate who's a Wolves fan hasn't received his either, if it hasn't got here by Thursday I will start to worry

letsallsingtogether

Still on holiday so I can wait until Friday for mine.
Might be on the mantlepiece as we speak:)

Johnnythespider

Both mine arrived today, one thing I don't get is why they would send them in 2 separate envelopes

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueSid

Northampton's kit wasnt ready for the first game, imagine the outrage with our fans if that was us.
They wore white shirts which was weird. Surely they could have found a set of shirts in their dirty red colour somewhere about their shabby little stadium. Or could it have been a ploy to sell the away strip......

Users who are viewing this thread