Sheffield United fans (4 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Afternoon Coventry fans

I am a blade and I accept the abuse that may mindlessly come my way after the circus of a game last night...

Am I alone in thinking that if your team had no problems and you spent your hard earned money to travel 90 miles to watch a FOOTBALL match that you wouldn't have been a little annoyed if it were to be interrupted 3 times and delayed on a work night...
If you had been approached outside the ground by some home fans and asked to spare some money for the plight of the hosting club, or even a signature to back up a campaign then fair enough, most football supporters would happily do this. However at the end of the day the blades fans have come down heard nothing but a loud whistling, and feel the game they have paid to watch is being used not for a display of football but for a publicity stunt.

Being from Huddersfield I know that last year the exact same thing happened when they played Blackpool and the game was abandoned and a draw was awarded. If this had been in reverse and you felt the game was heading to that conclusion would you have stood and applauded knowing that it may damage your promotion push?

Whilst I am sympathetic towards any club not respecting their fans I am against anything that prevents a game of football game going ahead. The whole Tevez/Mascherano scenario was completely different, the game has laws and a team broke them. For some reason we were the only team willing to question why the FA and premier league. They decided that fining them a tiny figure in comparison to what they made due to the signing of these players was acceptable. Whilst your plight is a terrible one, it is an internal matter that I hope can be resolved with all the fans and local businesses around Coventry coming together and buying out these bandits. The Tevez affair wasn't internal it was a questioning of the governing body of the sport! and how it seems happy to dock points for a team who cannot afford to run its self (administration) or even Middlesbrough who had a virus spread round the players and couldnt raise a team, but when a London team CHEATS no points are deducted and the fine was a joke, West Ham still won! it would be like saying Lance Armstrong we know you cheated on drugs all your career, but you are still the champion however out of the 80m prize money could you give back 10 and you can compete next year!

However you dragged a team fighting for promotion into your problem who will not be able to help in this matter and we simply reacted with a bit of sarcastic banter. Just like fans who have sang Wednesday based songs at us, or who took the piss out of an innocent Ched Evans pre-trial or even when Coventry fans outside the pub at the station (The Howard) sang there's only one Carlos Tevez. We take it with a pinch of salt have a laugh and move on.

No blade wants SISU to ruin your club, however the fans that had made the trip didn't want Coventry fans ruining the entertainment of the game they had paid to watch. Neither did they want to miss their train home or be delayed and inconvenienced by something that isn't their problem...

I have no idea why you are all losing your heads about a bit of banter?
Hi Anthony. Just a thought............... does your mouth bleed every 28 days?

ajsccfc

I think Grendel isn't a fan of Lameiras, I don't think he's advocating the literal end of his life. Let's not go mad about everything everyone says.

lifeskyblue

I think Grendel isn't a fan of Lameiras, I don't think he's advocating the literal end of his life. Let's not go mad about everything everyone says.

With such an offensive remark some people should think before they write or on reflection should apologise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M&B Stand

Slight over reaction a bit of singing makes you detest a club!?

It's less the singing and more the attitude of a delusional support that thinks it's a bigger club than it is. You're just the second team in a 2 club shitty northern town. I suppose you have to fill your days with something.

torchomatic

Funny I remember hardly a word was written when Rob said he hoped those going to Sixfields were involved in car crashes. Still, that's forums for you.

Grendel

With such an offensive remark some people should think before they write or on reflection should apologise.

I clearly was not trying to suggest a Sheffield United player was employed to assisinate Reuben Lameries.

Grow up

lifeskyblue

I clearly was not trying to suggest a Sheffield United player was employed to assisinate Reuben Lameries.

Grow up

I agree those weren't your remarks. Your remarks were you would have congratulated a player if he had murdered lameiries
I don't need to grow up for finding that thought offensive

Grendel

I honestly don't recall him saying that.

Yes he wished all ccfc fans travelling to sixfields were killed in a car crash.

Been discussed a lot since. Still I think he wants to stay at the Ricoh so i guess he's ok.

torchomatic

Grendel

I agree those weren't your remarks. Your remarks were you would have congratulated a player if he had murdered lameiries
I don't need to grow up for finding that thought offensive

I was using the expression used that actually said he had been murdered.

Don't be so ridiculous.

covcity4life

really offended by grendels post

this is worse than when stupot tried to get covcity4life in trouble by suggesting he was using race card.

Grendel

really offended by grendels post

this is worse than when stupot tried to get covcity4life in trouble by suggesting he was using race card.

Yes I bet your offended and I'm sure it will give you sleepless nights.

lifeskyblue

If he had murdered him I'd have high fived him - it would spare me watching him again

As you can see... your words clearly say you would have high fived a player if he had murdered him.
Unbelievable that you are now whining and wheedling rather than just admitting you were over the top and apologising.

Grendel

As you can see... your words clearly say you would have high fived a player if he had murdered him.
Unbelievable that you are now whining and wheedling rather than just admitting you were over the top and apologising.

I'm not whining at all as I don't want him murdered.
Do you think I meant it literally then?

Grendel

Will you apologise then for using the words you did?

If it offends you I will apologise. I hope it hasn't traumatised you. I'll edit my post for clarification.

Joy Division

On the first day if Christmas Skybluestalk gave to me
Grendel wishing death on Ruben

torchomatic

Not doubting it, Torch, just saying I don't recall it.

Personally, I was just advocating punctures and flat batteries.

To be fair I think when someone pulled him up on it a while later he just said the cars should crash into walls as he didn't want innocent motorists (IE not SISU apologist scabs - his little phrase) to get hurt. Nice guy.

Grendel

If he had murdered* him I'd have high fived him - it would spare me watching him again

* - for clarification to our younger viewers on here I mean this in a metaphorical sense only continuing the play on the word murder. After all, as our older viewers will have worked out if the original post had been true we would now actually be seeing a ghost of Ruben Lameries as he would have already been murdered. So for clarity I wish no harm on mr Lameries at all. I just do not want to see him masquerading as a footballer anymore.

Hope the younger viewers now understand this and can sleep tonight

There hope that helps

bawtryneal

I am not too sure why CCFC fans let themselves get wound up by them saying it, didn't Morecombe do the same thing? I could understand if our fans started singing it people would take exception.

I wasn't too fussed when they got relegated and wouldn't be if they had shit owners. Might sound selfish but I'm not going to pretend I care and give it all of the fans united stuff.

Sorry Nick, you are so wrong !!!!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Afternoon Coventry fans

I am a blade and I accept the abuse that may mindlessly come my way after the circus of a game last night...

Am I alone in thinking that if your team had no problems and you spent your hard earned money to travel 90 miles to watch a FOOTBALL match that you wouldn't have been a little annoyed if it were to be interrupted 3 times and delayed on a work night...
If you had been approached outside the ground by some home fans and asked to spare some money for the plight of the hosting club, or even a signature to back up a campaign then fair enough, most football supporters would happily do this. However at the end of the day the blades fans have come down heard nothing but a loud whistling, and feel the game they have paid to watch is being used not for a display of football but for a publicity stunt.

Being from Huddersfield I know that last year the exact same thing happened when they played Blackpool and the game was abandoned and a draw was awarded. If this had been in reverse and you felt the game was heading to that conclusion would you have stood and applauded knowing that it may damage your promotion push?

Whilst I am sympathetic towards any club not respecting their fans I am against anything that prevents a game of football game going ahead. The whole Tevez/Mascherano scenario was completely different, the game has laws and a team broke them. For some reason we were the only team willing to question why the FA and premier league. They decided that fining them a tiny figure in comparison to what they made due to the signing of these players was acceptable. Whilst your plight is a terrible one, it is an internal matter that I hope can be resolved with all the fans and local businesses around Coventry coming together and buying out these bandits. The Tevez affair wasn't internal it was a questioning of the governing body of the sport! and how it seems happy to dock points for a team who cannot afford to run its self (administration) or even Middlesbrough who had a virus spread round the players and couldnt raise a team, but when a London team CHEATS no points are deducted and the fine was a joke, West Ham still won! it would be like saying Lance Armstrong we know you cheated on drugs all your career, but you are still the champion however out of the 80m prize money could you give back 10 and you can compete next year!

However you dragged a team fighting for promotion into your problem who will not be able to help in this matter and we simply reacted with a bit of sarcastic banter. Just like fans who have sang Wednesday based songs at us, or who took the piss out of an innocent Ched Evans pre-trial or even when Coventry fans outside the pub at the station (The Howard) sang there's only one Carlos Tevez. We take it with a pinch of salt have a laugh and move on.

No blade wants SISU to ruin your club, however the fans that had made the trip didn't want Coventry fans ruining the entertainment of the game they had paid to watch. Neither did they want to miss their train home or be delayed and inconvenienced by something that isn't their problem...

I have no idea why you are all losing your heads about a bit of banter?
tevez.jpg

009737EA000004B0-0-image-m-3_1439480672645.jpg

0475c4771d0cf4282cd07bd3fe4969a6.png

article-0-00977E99000004B0-709_468x629.jpg

feb43dfd13f9d35d35b7ab712059bb15.png

f5c81a3b41fe9ce777582e3e8e66a62f.png

alex-smithies-of-huddersfield-town-celebrates-winning-the-npower-one-picture-id145318859

2920742.jpg

952135ffe51b14886fdc7dc1ab80974d.gif

I mean we've got our excuses for being in league one but Sheffield United have been here a year longer than us so whats their excuse?

Am I bantering correctly?

lifeskyblue

There hope that helps

It takes a man to apologise Grendel and I respect a man who holds his hands up and says he is wrong. I do not respect you and you are not a man. Trying to change what you say and trying to be 'funny' about our younger fans etc. I'm sure you did not mean what you said and I accept that....all that's needed now is an apology for the words you used and the offence you gave. But don't worry I don't expect that and won't be holding my breath.
But I hope from now on you don't accuse anyone on here for the words they use in their arguments or tell them they haven't got a clue. You have shown yourself up in the last hour or so for the person you are.

Grendel

It takes a man to apologise Grendel and I respect a man who holds his hands up and says he is wrong. I do not respect you and you are not a man. Trying to change what you say and trying to be 'funny' about our younger fans etc. I'm sure you did not mean what you said and I accept that....all that's needed now is an apology for the words you used and the offence you gave. But don't worry I don't expect that and won't be holding my breath.
But I hope from now on you don't accuse anyone on here for the words they use in their arguments or tell them they haven't got a clue. You have shown yourself up in the last hour or so for the person you are.

Oh god if it's that much of an issue I apologise. Get the post deleted and I won't refer to it in such a way again.

the rumpo kid

just back on post, had a quick look on there site, they have got 16 pages on four different threads consisting of 267 posts all saying how much they hate us and how shit and insignificant we are. me think the ladies protesth. a little to much. fuckin pigs.

Users who are viewing this thread