Sheffield United fans (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

So wishing death on him is okay? If its meant to be a joke you need to work on your punchlines.

Today someone used "spaz" as a derogatory term. Presume we'll be hounding him too?

covcity4life

tevez.jpg

009737EA000004B0-0-image-m-3_1439480672645.jpg

0475c4771d0cf4282cd07bd3fe4969a6.png

article-0-00977E99000004B0-709_468x629.jpg

feb43dfd13f9d35d35b7ab712059bb15.png

f5c81a3b41fe9ce777582e3e8e66a62f.png

alex-smithies-of-huddersfield-town-celebrates-winning-the-npower-one-picture-id145318859

2920742.jpg

952135ffe51b14886fdc7dc1ab80974d.gif

I mean we've got our excuses for being in league one but Sheffield United have been here a year longer than us so whats their excuse?

Am I bantering correctly?

i hope i never piss you off

torchomatic

we should. hate that word

what G did was wrong, probably worse thing in SBT history. hes been taken down a peg or 2 today and will be a better poster for it.

Not not the worse thing in history, see my posts about Rob earlier. There have been hundreds of horrible things said over the years but people only pull-up those they disagree with, which is natural, I guess. Anyway, he apologised.

covcity4life

Not not the worse thing in history, see my posts about Rob earlier. There have been hundreds of horrible things said over the years but people only pull-up those they disagree with, which is natural, I guess. Anyway, he apologised.
why are you standing up for him so much? the guys a professional troll. this is cracking me up

if he just toned it down he could be accepted like i am

torchomatic

why are you standing up for him so much? the guys a professional troll. this is cracking me up

if he just toned it down he could be accepted like i am

I'm not. I'm saying much worse gets said and ignored. I don't know Grendel or anyone else on here.

Liquid Gold

They came for Ruben and I did not speak up because I was not Ruben
Then they came for Grendel and I did not speak up because I was not Grendel
Etc etc

mark82

Went on their forum last night. They have absolutely no understanding of what is going on. There was even a suggestion that a better approach would be a boycott similar to Blackpool's Not a Penny More (NAPM) - made me chuckle, only about 3 years late on that. Is there a plagiarism case there? :) Maybe they didn't realise there were only about 8k home fans in the ground.

There was a complaint that whistles were only when Sheffield United touched the ball. Think they must have watched a different game. Not sure the whistles stopped in the whole 90 minutes. They seemed to think it was some conspiracy to knock them off their game. Ridiculous.

All in all they do seem a little slow over there.

rob9872

Ffs not again. How many times Torch?
I'm done with this place

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I hate Sheffield United fans, the ones I've had to work with have always been cunty little pricks, one of them used to claim he pulled birds every weekend - his mates let the secret out when we bumped into them on do that he was a virgin!

They talk shit and are beneath Wednesday in every way possible.

covmark

What's the story behind this then? Bypassed me this one.
It was done to death, that shit really doesn't need to be dragged up again. Rob had endless crap for it and rightly so, but it can't be held against someone forever, surely.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

I should apologise to the McEveley and Lameiras families in case they may have been led to believe a murder had occurred on live TV last year and had not been reported until now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread