Should drugs be legalised? (4 Viewers)

covcity4life

No, don't need it at all. Same as I don't need the kit-kat that I'm going to eat after my ham & mustard buttie.....

but i'm going to eat it......because I like it.

but kit kat doesnt harm you unless you had a diet that consisted solely of kit kats and nothing else

weed can harm even if you take it in moderation

do meditation or yoga, you can get a natural buzz. no joke

skybluegod

Correct and if they didn't smoke weed?
I would say the terrorist acts in England would be less likely to have happened.
I would perhaps say terrorism would still exist, as it's clearly not all linked to doing weed, but I do think there would be less terrorists.

Nick

Administrator
Those terrorists on London Bridge must have been on more than just weed surely? Id I had weed I'd be sat giggling or having a kip, not walking through packed streets hacking at people knowing they are going to get shot dead at any time.

That would require some serious stuff.

covcity4life

You could be on to something here. Are there any studies in to how much chocolate terrorists eat?
doubtful as kit kats dont fuck with your brain,unlike weed

thats why kit kats are legal and drugs are not.

but there are some who want to legalise drugs that fuck with brain

lol

Nick

Administrator

lol

You should try some of the pre workout stuff I have just bought. It's like a mixture of 5 stellas and 3 cans of monster.

It's perfectly legal too.

skybluegod

Those terrorists on London Bridge must have been on more than just weed surely? Id I had weed I'd be sat giggling or having a kip, not walking through packed streets hacking at people.

Haha oh for sure, but I think what grendal is suggesting is perhaps, and if it is what he's suggesting then this is why I was agreeeing, If these people had never done Drugs, they may never have got into the state of mind where they were susceptible to radicalisation. Which is what I agree with. If he means something else then he may need to explain

clint van damme

lol

so why is alcohol legal? Why did the government wait so long to criminalise Khat? Why have synthetic cannabinoids only just been made illegal?

The drug laws in this country are an absolute nonsensical mishmash and whatever you opinion on drugs I don't think that can be denied.

I say legalise, legislate, remove the gangsters and collect the taxes.

clint van damme

You should try some of the pre workout stuff I have just bought. It's like a mixture of 5 stellas and 3 cans of monster.

It's perfectly legal too.

same as the legal highs until recently. Meddled with in laboratories in China to keep it on the right side of the law and sold to people when no one actually knows what affect it has on the human body, another reason our drug laws are an absolute mess.

covcity4life

Those terrorists on London Bridge must have been on more than just weed surely? Id I had weed I'd be sat giggling or having a kip, not walking through packed streets hacking at people knowing they are going to get shot dead at any time.

That would require some serious stuff.

different people react in different ways to it

1 of my mates at uni became really paranoid, lost majority of his friends, got into fistfights with people who were his friends actually. dropped out of uni etc. he quit few years later and is different guy now.

had he not quit maybe he would have got so para he thought the government were out to get him and maybe he would decide to target an MP etc

all ifs buts and maybes but why risk the drug at all?

covcity4life

so why is alcohol legal? Why did the government wait so long to criminalise Khat? Why have synthetic cannabinoids only just been made illegal?

The drug laws in this country are an absolute nonsensical mishmash and whatever you opinion on drugs I don't think that can be denied.

I say legalise, legislate, remove the gangsters and collect the taxes.
i have said before i have no issue with alcohol and cigarettes being banned. would make the world a better and healthier place.

Nick

Administrator
What are taking?

Just this.

MYPRE

Again, completely legal but the first few times blew my mind. Completely hyper, skin itching and raging. Stupidly focused as well to the point I was staring at things like a mess.

Not really up there with hardcore drugs, but certainly mind altering until it was burnt off.

covmark

Just this.

MYPRE

Again, completely legal but the first few times blew my mind. Completely hyper, skin itching and raging. Stupidly focused as well to the point I was staring at things like a mess.

Not really up there with hardcore drugs, but certainly mind altering until it was burnt off.
I use that. It's mainly a mega amount of caffeine.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mrtrench

I'd legalise the lot. Nothing that is of harm only to yourself should be illegal:

- If you can get the drugs easily and legally it automatically stops all the crime surrounding illegal provision
- If it were legal it might not feel so glamorous to kids.
- Add tax. The state can then easily identify people who are troubled and spend the tax helping them with their problems. Also use the tax for prevention/education.

mrtrench

I'd also legalise and tax prostitution. It's going to happen. At least provide places safe for women to work where they are protected from the nutjobs. Why force them into alleys and strangers' cars? It's madness.

covcity4life

I'd legalise the lot. Nothing that is of harm only to yourself should be illegal:

- If you can get the drugs easily and legally it automatically stops all the crime surrounding illegal provision
- If it were legal it might not feel so glamorous to kids.
- Add tax. The state can then easily identify people who are troubled and spend the tax helping them with their problems. Also use the tax for prevention/education.

problem with that is lets a guy has weed,,has a kid,kid(now a teen lets say) think dad has weed so will i, now said kid gets para off it

is that the life we want for new generations?

Nick

Administrator
I use that. It's mainly a mega amount of caffeine.

That's what I mean, I wasn't trying to say it was up there with Opium but even that after a week without it can alter your mind a bit to the point of having a short temper.

covmark

Name one extremist who has been caught who hasn't had a history of cannibis addition. It creates isolation and physotic behaviour in some which is a perfect breeding weapon for radicalisation.
What does this have to do with my post?

mrtrench

problem with that is lets a guy has weed,,has a kid,kid(now a teen lets say) think dad has weed so will i, now said kid gets para off it

No. But it's happening anyway - there's no control. Legalise it and then you can see the people struggling and help them. When they are buying from a street corner they are away from all help.

covmark

That's what I mean, I wasn't trying to say it was up there with Opium but even that after a week without it can alter your mind a bit to the point of having a short temper.
Really?? I haven't experienced that. I tend to swap between MyPre and the caffeine free one. Never had any withdrawals.

skybluegod

Was just about to say something similar CC4L.
Do we not have an obligation to the younger generations to make the world a better place. I don't see how legalising dangerous substances can be a good thing?
People reference alcohol as being harmful, but we have all grown up with it being legal which is perhaps why we accept it.
If weed was legal, the in a generations time, more and more people will be doing it? How is that a good thing, it's not good for the human body.
Smoking and alcohol should perhaps both be illegal.

skybluegod

No. But it's happening anyway - there's no control. Legalise it and then you can see the people struggling and help them. When they are buying from a street corner they are away from all help.

If people need help it is there. They just need to seek it? Why should more people be endangered just so we can help the few people that did it illegally

covmark

Cannabis is rife anyway. If people want it they can get it no problem.
As Mr trench says, we should legalise it. Tax it. And put the drug dealers out of business.

Nick

Administrator
Really?? I haven't experienced that. I tend to swap between MyPre and the caffeine free one. Never had any withdrawals.

I had been on Thermopures for a couple of months, ordered some of that and fired 2 scoops down with water. Skin itches, agitated and all sorts and do notice a difference on the bags in the gym.

Had it about 2 weeks now and still the same, not that I'm complaining but I have a very long temper usually but with that it's really short. Let the wife have some before and she was ready to kill somebody.

covmark

I had been on Thermopures for a couple of months, ordered some of that and fired 2 scoops down with water. Skin itches, agitated and all sorts and do notice a difference on the bags in the gym.

Had it about 2 weeks now and still the same, not that I'm complaining but I have a very long temper usually but with that it's really short. Let the wife have some before and she was ready to kill somebody.
Fuck me 2 scoops is a lot for a first go. I use it regular and have 1 scoop and a bit. Still get the focus and the tinglyness.

mrtrench

If people need help it is there. They just need to seek it? Why should more people be endangered just so we can help the few people that did it illegally

Why are more people endangered? Anyone that wants drugs can get them already. By legalising I believe that fewer will be endangered. I'm certainly not going to buy it, even if it were legal and cost 1 penny a kilo. Same for anyone else who is educated and cares about their bodies. The people taking it are either not educated (we can educate them) or don't care about their bodies (we can help them).

Nick

Administrator
Fuck me 2 scoops is a lot for a first go. I use it regular and have 1 scoop and a bit. Still get the focus and the tinglyness.

Usually have quite a high tolerance of stuff like that so had 2.

If somebody who was a bit of nutcase anyway fired 3 scoops of that down they would be out throwing haymakers.

skybluegod

As Mr trench says, we should legalise it. Tax it. And put the drug dealers out of business.

And where do we get these huge quantities of drugs from to legalise it?
Most of the drug business is run by terrorists.
Okay you legalise it so where do you grow it, in such large quantities? Britain cannot sustain this itself, so it has to import, even then that's relying on a product from another country where it is legal?

Grendel

How would adding tax and retailer margins onto a product drive dealers out of business?

Nick

Administrator
And where do we get these huge quantities of drugs from to legalise it?
Most of the drug business is run by terrorists.
Okay you legalise it so where do you grow it, in such large quantities? Britain cannot sustain this itself, so it has to import, even then that's relying on a product from another country where it is legal?

Not really related and a bit boring but...

I think it was countryfile it had these top secret opium fields, hectares and tons of opium growing in the UK by a company licensed. Was amazed no gangsters had found it but there was shit loads of it.

skybluegod

Why are more people endangered? Anyone that wants drugs can get them already. By legalising I believe that fewer will be endangered. I'm certainly not going to buy it, even if it were legal and cost 1 penny a kilo. Same for anyone else who is educated and cares about their bodies. The people taking it are either not educated (we can educate them) or don't care about their bodies (we can help them).

No they can't? If something can be store brought it is a lot easier to get than some shady guy on the street?
I don't know how to get weed, I know how to get alcohol?
I know my friends, didn't know how to get weed until recently at university.
You are endagaring people of younger ages by making it easier to acquire

Users who are viewing this thread