Match Thread SISU Out (1 Viewer)

olderskyblue

I wouldn't be doing it for SISU, I would be doing it for CCFC. Removal of SISU? How will that be achieved?

Maybe you could take a SISU out flag to a Wasps match? ;-)

Houdi

......thats cheered me up no end.....thanks for that mate.....happy monday.:sorry::sorry:
Sorry, but that's the harsh and bitter reality we face.
Everything about Wasps seems positive and successful, everything about us seems negative and depressing. They are top of the league,unbeaten at home, big crowds,playing exciting rugby apparently,with a compliant local media, and a secure future. It is just rubbing salt into our gaping wounds.
Because SISU and especially Fisher have alienated our fans so much, Wasps were able to buy the Ricoh,with barely a protest. There is zero chance of any meaningful protest now.

skybluebeduff

O
[="skybluebeduff, post: 1239170, member: 2483"]I'll even prove it by making a poll on Facefuck, simply because it will get more responses than on here:

"Do you stay away from The Ricoh because:"

A.) We're Shit
B.) Because of SISU.

So if in 6 years time we win the premier league under sisu then the thousands will still not go?[/QUOTE]

Only someone smoking/injecting Class A drugs would dream up such a thing...

We can't even win a court case with SISU at the helm, so your statement above, even with it being hypothetical, is moronic.

rondog1973

So we can't change anything moaning about wasps. So what willwmoaning about sisu achieve or has been achieved?
It's brought our plight to national attention. I think the owners should be made to feel as uncomfortable as possible and we should never cease at looking for ways in which to do that. Hopefully we out-Sisu them one day.

Grendel

Here we go again. The most overused point of all on here.

Stating that Fisher said that they were building their own stadium so the arena was sold and then me stating that he bullshitted about different things are not both from me. It is Higgs and CCC that believed he was getting a stadium built. I called it as bullshit from the start.

Acl were already discussing s deal with Richardson long before then.

italiahorse

They believed him or spited him? I explained the other above.

Oh and Italia can I be told what is being developed please? Or was it just another promise made along the it won't harm CCFC or CRFC lines.
The place is buzzing (excuse the pun) the complex seems busy at all times.
New hotels planned, land identified around stadium for development. On match days, car parks full, local businesses busy and Coventry is getting recognised at last.
As I said many times, we need to get in on it, but I suggest out of spite Sisu can't do it so need to move aside.

skybluetony176

Acl were already discussing s deal with Richardson long before then.

You say that like it's a defense of TF's statement when in fact it only makes it more ridiculous. Maybe he believed you when you claimed that SISU were the only show in town when Richardson was apparently another show already in town. In fact it only shows how wrong SISU got it. They apparently (according to the JR anyway) helped Richardson by distressing ACL and therefore devaluing ACL to the benefit of Richardson. I hope he got SISU a good drink for Xmas.

Brylowes

You say that like it's a defense of TF's statement when in fact it only makes it more ridiculous. Maybe he believed you when you claimed that SISU were the only show in town when Richardson was apparently another show already in town. In fact it only shows how wrong SISU got it. They apparently (according to the JR anyway) helped Richardson by distressing ACL and therefore devaluing ACL to the benefit of Richardson. I hope he got SISU a good drink for Xmas.
I'm surprised Richardson didn't pay Fisher a handsome Finders Fee, he gave more
Assistance than anyone in their aqusition of the White Elephant after all.

Last edited:

Buster

Not seeing Wasps as the enemy
Hating sisu
Going to Wasps games when i get the chance
Prefering City to stay at Ricoh
Following Simon not Les on twitter.

Is it time to order a taxi

GaryPendrysEyes

Has a look at a few threads on SkyBluesTalk.

Sisu accounts- 1st post from Nick attacks NOPM
Sisu protest at Wasps match- 1st post from Nick attacks poster
After years and 1000's of posts attacking anyone opposing Sisu, the 3 monkeys plead 'prove we support Sisu'

Same old.

Nick

Administrator
Has a look at a few threads on SkyBluesTalk.

Sisu accounts- 1st post from Nick attacks NOPM
Sisu protest at Wasps match- 1st post from Nick attacks poster
After years and 1000's of posts attacking anyone opposing Sisu, the 3 monkeys plead 'prove we support Sisu'

Same old.

Saying nopm doesn't work isn't defending sisu. Unless osb is now defending them?

This thread is about a poster who abused people who then went to wasps.

Still, good try.

Grendel

The place is buzzing (excuse the pun) the complex seems busy at all times.
New hotels planned, land identified around stadium for development. On match days, car parks full, local businesses busy and Coventry is getting recognised at last.
As I said many times, we need to get in on it, but I suggest out of spite Sisu can't do it so need to move aside.

New hotels planned? Really tell me more. Whose moving in? I'm amazed JLR haven't hooked that sponsorship deal on the table before Coca Cola get wind of what's happening in holbrooks.

shy_tall_knight

Grendel you've got wake up and smell the coffee, the injustices done to CCFC, whether by the council or by SISU itself, nobody really cares, WASPS don't, especially nor their new supporters, they're on a roll now whilst the football drift along with owners who have clearly stated that they have no intention of investing in the club. There is a buzz about WASPS currently they seem to be doing so many thing right, irrespective of the morality of their move - people don't care about London or high wycombe based fans. There are some many on this board swimming in that river in Egypt - denial - is it jealousy or is it the realisation that the Ricoh was not the white elephant so many predicted when they were getting lonely at Sixfields.

rondog1973

You mean other people pay - you still get the choice.

Lets be clear - despite noise to the contrary Wasps have 'invested' even less of their own money in their club than SISU have - and that takes some beating.
Makes it all the more baffling as to why they didn't deem it worthwhile gazumping Wasps for something they'd successfully devalued eh?

Astute

You mean other people pay - you still get the choice.

Lets be clear - despite noise to the contrary Wasps have 'invested' even less of their own money in their club than SISU have - and that takes some beating.
But that will change if they want to keep the Ricoh. And I'm not even sure if Richardson has serious plans to keep it. He managed to pocket 10m from the deal. An extra 10m that needs paying back.

Ian1779

Makes it all the more baffling as to why they didn't deem it worthwhile gazumping Wasps for something they'd successfully devalued eh?

I think the temperature of hell going below zero degrees may have played a part.

Ian1779

But that will change if they want to keep the Ricoh. And I'm not even sure if Richardson has serious plans to keep it. He managed to pocket 10m from the deal. An extra 10m that needs paying back.

They will probably re-do the bond scheme but you are right - they are just like SISU, albeit significantly better at it.

Astute

They will probably re-do the bond scheme but you are right - they are just like SISU, albeit significantly better at it.
So constantly paying a couple of million a year for a home where most don't want them to live? They could get a home of their own and where they should be for that much.

stupot07

Nah, we're shit because we have shit owners. The crowds are down, because we're shit.

If we had new owners we might get a momentary blip, but if we continued to be shit, crowds would continue to go downwards.

As with all clubs.
Agreed. We've been shit for years but its different shades of shit. Being shit in league one is considerably worse than being shit in thr PL.

The major reason people aren't going to games is we're shit. And yes, we are shit because of sisu. However if we were under other ownership (minus the court cases, etx) and still shit in league one, our attendance's would be no better than they are now.

I'm sure if we got a big home tie and people wanted ticket Stubbs for Wembley we would get a big crowd. If we got promoted and sisu were still here our crowds would see an increase. If we had a run were top 6 again we would be getting 14-16k.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Moff

I'd hate to be out the loop on what's going on like you.

To be fair if he is out of the loop you are too.

You keep telling us you know what's going on but so far nothing you have told us has happened, and most the time you tell us you know something, and then don't tell us what it is. Which means nothing.

We can all say we know something when we don't. I suppose if you say fact after it, it must be true. :banghead:

NortonSkyBlue

So we can't change anything moaning about wasps. So what willwmoaning about sisu achieve or has been achieved?
I agree that moaning will not and has not achieved anything other than some discomfort. Wasps are not the problem and although sisu are the problem, it is Coventry City Football Club that is at risk and looking back continually is not doing anything to better the situation.
Are we going to be crying about the death of our club or are we going to breathe life in to it? I believe its time for the latter and suggest that we have a part to play in making the club successful rather than waiting for it to die.
Or maybe saying that you stayed at home because of sisu will make you feel better, like you showed them they couldn't mess with you? They don't give a shit so why should I? Well if you care for CCFC then its time to give a shit my fellow Coventrians

Astute

Wasps are not the problem?

They are very much part of the problem. Why they are here, whose fault it is they are here, what type of company they are, what their intentions are, are all issues that get debated ad nauseum on here, but what is beyond doubt is that they are part of the problem
Wasps are just a small part of the problem. But presently they have a big part to play.

Just the same as SISU. They only had a small part in our demise. But they now have the biggest part to play as our clubs future depends on what they do next and until they leave.

The person who had the biggest part is Richardson. It was under him that we got seriously in debt and sold HR without the funds for another stadium. But it has not a lot to do with him now.

CCC? Nothing to do with them until they helped us get the arena built. But quite quickly they became a big part of the problem. Not much thought was put into what we needed. Just a football ground would have done. It would have been cheaper. We could have afforded it. Loans wouldn't have been needed. It would have been self funded with the grants and money from Tescos.

The problem we now have is it isn't worth going for those that have caused the most damage as they are no longer involved. So we are left with those who have arrived after the problems started.

skybluetony176

So if in 6 years time we win the premier league under sisu then the thousands will still not go?

Keep dreaming. Anymore scenarios under SISU that you can imagine to try and prove a point? You should really push yourself. Something like if SISU found a cure for cancer, SISU discover how to travel at the speed of light, SISU invent a time machine. You know, something that SISU are more likely to do so it's at least believable.

Astute

Keep dreaming. Anymore scenarios under SISU that you can imagine to try and prove a point? You should really push yourself. Something like if SISU found a cure for cancer, SISU discover how to travel at the speed of light, SISU invent a time machine. You know, something that SISU are more likely to do so it's at least believable.
If Leicester can do it then we.....err.....have SISU

NortonSkyBlue

Wasps are not the problem?

They are very much part of the problem. Why they are here, whose fault it is they are here, what type of company they are, what their intentions are, are all issues that get debated ad nauseum on here, but what is beyond doubt is that they are part of the problem
Here we go again with the blame game, its not their fault that our club is owned by fools that alienated all parties, good for them that they saw an opportunity and took it, I just wish they were anywhere else, but that doesn't mean they caused this situation.
The problem is not Wasps, you ask what their intentions are? its none of our business what their intentions are or what type of company they are. That's up to them and their supporters, not anything to do with fans of a third tier football club that is the tenant of theirs and maybe soon to be tenant of their training complex.

Users who are viewing this thread