Match Thread Southend v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 10th Dec (1 Viewer)

chinamans view

We must have the only manager(intrim) in football that thinks we are relegated before Christmas, his words (we are not good enough for this league).
Any fan could of told him that in the summer with what his recruitment shambles was ,.he should blame himself and TM. they spent the budget what ever that was (high or low) for this league. That is why he should leave the club altogether and should of gone when TM left.

torchomatic

We must have the only manager(intrim) in football that thinks we are relegated before Christmas, his words (we are not good enough for this league).
Any fan could of told him that in the summer with what his recruitment shambles was ,.he should blame himself and TM. they spent the budget what ever that was (high or low) for this league. That is why he should leave the club altogether and should of gone when TM left.

I think Danny Wilson would feel the same.

the rumpo kid

maybe his way of indirectly saying , the owners arnt spending the right amount of money on wages to attract the players who could keep us in this division or get us promoted.
cant blame him for protecting his income by not directly attacking the owners.

Ashdown

1, Venus doesn't want this poison chalice.
2, He's only there to save yet more money.
3, He's really itching to say you only get monkeys if you have peanuts to spend.
4, Sounds like TM may have been asked to resign.
5, The same people on here just want to blame any manager who takes this dreadful role, without seeing the greater picture.
6, Why haven't the clowns at SISU's ivory tower responded to the latest court failings ?
7, Almost everyone who has been associated with the club in the past { players and staff }, recognise the problem and have spoken out against the hedge fund.
8, Where is our new stadium to be built again ?
9, The SCG are not representative of the majority of CCFC fans and should be disbanded.
10, The catastrophic failings and mismanagement of the club are having a toxic effect on everything down but sadly soon the anger and vitriol from the fans will also start to affect everything back up the chain including the players.
The ONLY way forward is SISU OUT ! State what you want, why you continue, what are your goals, what is your price and please fuck off very soon !

Otis

maybe his way of indirectly saying , the owners arnt spending the right amount of money on wages to attract the players who could keep us in this division or get us promoted.
cant blame him for protecting his income by not directly attacking the owners.

But then it comes back to why were looking at Chamionship quality players then? if it is a wages thing, then why on earth were we looking for players whose wage demands would be much higher than those players who were good enough, but from League One or Two?

Grendel

1, Venus doesn't want this poison chalice.
2, He's only there to save yet more money.
3, He's really itching to say you only get monkeys if you have peanuts to spend.
4, Sounds like TM may have been asked to resign.
5, The same people on here just want to blame any manager who takes this dreadful role, without seeing the greater picture.
6, Why haven't the clowns at SISU's ivory tower responded to the latest court failings ?
7, Almost everyone who has been associated with the club in the past { players and staff }, recognise the problem and have spoken out against the hedge fund.
8, Where is our new stadium to be built again ?
9, The SCG are not representative of the majority of CCFC fans and should be disbanded.
10, The catastrophic failings and mismanagement of the club are having a toxic effect on everything down but sadly soon the anger and vitriol from the fans will also start to affect everything back up the chain including the players.
The ONLY way forward is SISU OUT ! State what you want, why you continue, what are your goals, what is your price and please fuck off very soon !

Venus is Thorn MK 2. Pretending to be one of us but ultimately worshiping at the sisu temple.

He needs to fuck off now.

the rumpo kid

But then it comes back to why were looking at Chamionship quality players then? if it is a wages thing, then why on earth were we looking for players whose wage demands would be much higher than those players who were good enough, but from League One or Two?
I can only speculate, but I guess they were hoping for another armstong murphy kent thing going on where we didn't pay them but had to play them. and it just didn't happen . other clubs moved quicker, there was no one to pick up cheap with potential , for a sell on , and , so ive heard £800 tops is what we pay players.

Ashdown

Venus is Thorn MK 2. Pretending to be one of us but ultimately worshiping at the sisu temple.

Both incompetent but ultimately fucked over by SISU to serve the greater goals of the hedge fund. Both will leave having been bribed to keep their mouths shut too !

ccfcway

I can only speculate, but I guess they were hoping for another armstong murphy kent thing going on where we didn't pay them but had to play them. and it just didn't happen . other clubs moved quicker, there was no one to pick up cheap with potential , for a sell on , and , so ive heard £800 tops is what we pay players.

tudgay is on more than that, as was Ricketts. No way Turnbull would have come for that either. I can believe that for Jones and Reid

JeffB

All I know is that us fans are sick, tired and bloody weary of losing football matches. I was going to say that we support the club through thick and thin, but the sad truth is that there has not been any thick of any description since the turn of the millennium and before that. You just feel like going on a march through the city's local league clubs.. Drafting a squad of 20 young lads who can play the game and CARE about the city and its football club. Sack the bloody mercenaries and imposters we have who trot out onto the field and collect the wages they don't deserve and replace them with the young lads. We are going to get relegated anyway.. We might as well do it with integrity as befits the best traditions of the club .

the rumpo kid

tudgay is on more than that, as was Ricketts. No way Turnbull would have come for that either. I can believe that for Jones and Reid
what I have heard from inside the club, they (sisu) want no one on more than £800 p/w + goal scoring + finishing place bonus. that is why they couldn't get turner back, and that's 100%

and if they are paying tudguy £800 p/w its £750 to much

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
If Venus doesn't want to do this job or be a director what stops him resigning from both. Can not imagine why any one would want to take the dogs abuse and scepticism when in reality he has no allegiance or loyalty to Ccfc or Sisu.

In his position I would say enough I don't need it and I am better than this I don't need this damage - goodbye Ccfc really isn't his problem and he hasn't the tools/power/authority to fix it

Otis

Something is not quite right.

1. He was keen to take on the job.

2. He says he is only about football, only football.

3. He, along with Mowbray brought the players to the club in the summer.

4. He says we are not good enough for this league. Not experienced enough, or physically strong enough, can't compete.

If he was only about the football, then surely he knew just how bad we were. Therefore, why the keenness to take the manager's job and why so angry now?

CharlesMore

We are being steered by SISU down the path we have trodden before.

A totally inept manager in Venus (just like Thorn) resulting in a manufactured relegation to further reduce costs not only in a lower division but also prior to leaving the sky blue city at the end of the rental term and blaming everybody but themselves for the whole sorry mess, whilst waiting to sell Ryton and wait for the final dividend payment the Callum Wilson sell on clause would bring.

Liquid Gold

Lets look at the positives. When our new owners give us a massive budget we can smash our way up the leagues from the bottom to the top, get to visit some nice new places.

lifeskyblue

A totally inept manager in Venus (just like Thorn) resulting in a manufactured relegation to further reduce costs not only in a lower division but also prior to leaving the sky blue city at the end of the rental term and blaming everybody but themselves for the whole sorry mess, whilst waiting to sell Ryton and wait for the final dividend payment the Callum Wilson sell on clause would bring.

Sounds like a hellish scenario. Would love to say you are 'barking'. But you know the longer our turmoil continues the more I think you are close to the truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

And they reckon there's no money in football outside of the Prem'

...onwards & upwards PUSB

ccfcway

The fact is we don't have the 2nd bottom budget in this league, yet we are 2nd bottom. Someone has bought bad or cant motivate and train a team.

Astute

Lets look at the positives. When our new owners give us a massive budget we can smash our way up the leagues from the bottom to the top, get to visit some nice new places.
There are a fair few grounds in Division 4 that I haven't been to before. Don't know if they are nice places though.

the rumpo kid

so in short, £800 pw as the other two criteria shoulnt be a concern
look, there might be one or two on slightly more than 800 now, but £800 p/w is the model sisu are working on for playing staff. that is what I have been told. and if we are relegated it will be less.

Users who are viewing this thread