Match Thread Swansea U21 v Coventry Match Thread - Tuesday 24th Jan (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Really can't see a win even against an U21 team. Let's face it, our lot have about the same experience and skills!

Hobo

Swansea 3- 0 Coventry

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

#CCFC XI: Charles-Cook (GK), Di. Kelly-Evans, Willis (C), Turnbull, Haynes, Stevenson, Reilly, Lameiras, Rose, Reid, G.Thomas. #PUSB

sw88

Chief Commentator!
After slating the CET who lvelled the journey a 'trek', I apologise. It is a trek indeed :rage:

Only ever been as far as Cardiff (driving myself that is). May have been here by coach but every chance this is a first time visit for me (can't recall being here before).

But I'm here. And Slades not called so it looks like I'm in the stands again for this one after all :(

Nick

Administrator
After slating the CET who lvelled the journey a 'trek', I apologise. It is a trek indeed :rage:

Only ever been as far as Cardiff (driving myself that is). May have been here by coach but every chance this is a first time visit for me (can't recall being here before).

But I'm here. And Slades not called so it looks like I'm in the stands again for this one after all :(
What time did you leave?

Sky Blue Harry H

A couple of pulled hamstrings in the warm up and you may still get a call - stay off the ale and on the Red Bull !

Monners

A pint and a couple of shits will help

no_loyalty

We're on the march with Russell's army
We're all going to Wembley
And we'll really shake them up
When we win the Chekatrade tin pot cup
Because City are the greatest football team (in the world ever)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Bloody hell!

I know! Plan was to finish work at 3.30 but fortunately I finished early. Good job too! Wouldn't fancy the extra hour with the traffic and the fog just on the border!

Had my sunglasses on in England (yes I was one of those dicks who wears sun glasses in the winter when the suns glaring; and what? ;)) then just as approached the 'Welcome To Wales sign on the M50, fog everywhere!

Some of the traffic signs here are weird! Just a load of random letters that don't even make a word!

The Lurker

coach of us just got here. it doesn't feel like a game on. so quiet. home fans paying a £ tonight. we're paying a fiver. screwed over again lol

Paxman II

so we're not allowed to say we're going down even though we're rooted to the bottom of the table but it's OK to predict certain defeat against an under 21 side?
You're a weirdo.
It's simple to understand. The league has a long way to go and its impossible to predict if we go down or not.
This is a one off cup game where every pundit makes a call - you win or lose. I'm just saying we will lose unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong of course.

smileycov

Facebook User
I applaud Swansea bringing through youth their keeper is the tender age of 38!
Hopefully it'll be a lovely experience for him and he will go on to have a great career!
This in itself is a disgrace, it was a joke allowing the U21's in the first place, this seals the experiments fate surely!!!

Otis

Massive game for us.

Somehow though I think the Beeb don't quite feel the same.

Fixtures: Tuesday 24th January 2017

Sky Bet Championship

Brighton & Hove Albion V Cardiff City
Reading V Fulham

The William Hill Scottish Cup - Fourth Round
Show last 5 matches and coverage
Fixture Kick-off Status
Queen's Park V Ayr United

Sky Bet League One

Gillingham P-P AFC Wimbledon
Oldham Athletic V Peterborough United
Sheffield United V Fleetwood Town

Vanarama National League

Barrow V Lincoln City
Eastleigh P-P Macclesfield Town

CAF Total Africa Cup of Nations - Group C
Show last 5 matches and coverage
Fixture Kick-off Status
Morocco V Ivory Coast
Togo V Congo DR

Women's International Friendlies

England Women V Sweden Women

The FA Trophy

Sutton United V Worthing

Vanarama National League North

AFC Fylde V Alfreton Town
Brackley Town V Altrincham
Salford City V Nuneaton Town

Vanarama National League South

Eastbourne Borough V Dartford
Gosport Borough V East Thurrock United

Checkatrade Trophy - Third Round

Swansea City U21 V Coventry City
Mansfield Town V Wycombe Wanderers
Oxford United V Bradford City

Even below the Vanarama National League South

no_loyalty

I applaud Swansea bringing through youth their keeper is the tender age of 38!
Hopefully it'll be a lovely experience for him and he will go on to have a great career!

With a bit of luck he will have a bad back and cannot catch

Gazolba

Every other U21 side has been knocked out so I think we all know what will happen in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread